TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Ribbon by SamaSurreal

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Red Ribbon.

One-shot requested by; Inigeshi

Authors note: Enjoy guys!! I wanted to write a quick little note! Before that I wanna thank Animehead for doing this for me! She’d beta this one-shot for me before I even asked for other help from my two new betas!! Totally awesome! Besides the fact I want to say thank you animehead! Such a sweet heart you know that? ^^

On the side note I just wanted to point out a few things you guys need to know. The threesome one-shot that was by DeathJunkE I’m gonna do a totally different one if you don’t mind? What I mean is I’ll do a totally different one-shot made by me for you! ^^ I hope you don’t really mind. Oscar not that I don’t wanna do that one-shot you requested of me its just that the story confuses me and I’m not totally sure what’s happening where. Please if you want a different one-shot done review again! A mere Chouji fan, please don’t be discourage but I’m not gonna do another Chouji and Shikamaru pairing no matter how much I may love them I already have one up and is half way done with the second chappie. Please understand and maybe request for something else? Pink! Lemonade, please be patient! I’ll get to your request as soon as I can promise! And last but not least, protogirl. Your review was cut off? When? And also the voting and requests to have their favorite pairings to be done from a story has already close weeks ago. Please let me know if I stand correct? Thank you. Thank you all for reading this! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Summary: Happy bliss? Hardly. Not when Hinata-chan isn’t sure of her cousins feelings. How can a happy bride be happy when she’s worried she’ll be ruining her sweet Neji’s life? One-shot guys and fair warning! Lemon!



Part One: Introduction, News


Why does everyone insist that she is in love with Naruto? At one time maybe she was, but that love turned into admiration. Besides…, Naruto was with Sasuke…and Hinata didn’t stand a chance.

She was older; shy, Hinata-chan.

The girl everyone believed to be the weakest.

But all that has changed, you see; Hinata, heir to the Hyuuga family, shy Shinobi has become stronger, stronger…

…For, Him. ..

…Neji.

She long since stopped calling him "Neji-ni-san."

Ever since she was thirteen, she had been trying to become stronger because about that time things; her feelings, as young as they were, started to change toward Neji.

It was wrong, and it was unfair…

…she could only hope that he would look at her again.

“Hinata.”

The eighteen year old was snapped out of her daze and quickly brought back to the present as she stopped playing with a string of ribbon wrapped around her wrist; hidden in the confines of her kimono.

“Hai, Otto-san?” She asked meekly.

He cannot see the treasure that she plays with.

Hizashi’s age old forehead creased as his eyes narrowed slightly.

“Will you please pay attention?” The annoyance in his voice was unmistakable and the slightest flinch can be seen in her tense shoulders. He did not notice.

“I’m sorry Otto-san, it won’t happen again,” she promised bowing her head lower.

The older Hyuuga shook his head and dismissed her apology altogether. It was nothing to him…as usual.

“As I was saying,” He murmured coldly causing the slightest flinch from Hinata, but he ignored it. “You're at an age where you're expected to marry and carry on the family blood line.” His hard eyes remained on her. Hinata could feel something just dying slowly inside her. “Does this please you daughter? I expect for you to carry on our name.”

That just made it worse…Hinata couldn’t have been more grateful then at this very moment to have her head bowed where he couldn’t see the tears just beginning to surface. She answered quickly.

“Hai, Otto-san. Very pleased.”

He made a pleased sound as he nodded. “Good. I’ll have the lower Branch informed of your acceptance.” Not that he needed her willingness into the proposal.

“Lower branch?”

The confused girl asked again when she didn’t get a response. “Lower Branch, Otto-san?”

The older man sighed. Must he explain everything? “Yes you will wed Neji come the next New moon.” His answer confirmed the girl's hope, but with that came fear. What would Neji-san say?

What would he say….?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Part Two: The New Moon

The wedding was beautiful, but traditional. All of the Hyuuga clan was there to witness the coupling and none of their friends, Hinata’s or Neji’s, were allowed to join the event. Hizashi strictly forbid it.

Even though it was her wedding day, Hinata found nothing to be happy about. She smiled here and there. She smiled for her father…she smiled for her new husband.

Her husband…..

She flushed just thinking about it. Her heart twitched at the thought of being Neji’s wife, but she couldn’t find herself to be happy. Not when she felt like she had trapped him.

Not when he hadn't smiled all night, though, to be quite honest she hadn't expected him too because it was just not like Neji to smile. It crushed her to think that he despised her so much that he wouldn’t speak to her or that he let her hand go when no one was looking.

Does no one love her?

She painted on a pretty smile when anyone bothered to look. She didn’t notice Neji staring at her knowing what she was thinking…she didn’t notice the change in his features. She didn’t know…

…that he cared for her.

She didn’t know that Neji was tortured with guilt. The thought about what he would have to do to her later plagued him to no end. Neji would have to take Hinata’s innocence and that was killing him more…

…as the evening passed on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Part Three: Red Ribbon

“Neji…”

“Shh…”

Her husband whispered as he kissed her throat. Hinata quivered beneath his form.

Somehow, someway they ended up in their newly bedchambers laid out together on the enlarged bed. The wedding was over and now they were expected to…

Hinata flush just thinking about it. How was she supposed to…do that with Neji when he despised her? Her eyes watered just a little more, but she tried to remain relaxed under Neji’s care. She knew…just knew, that this wasn’t something Neji wanted to do…because…because… "Mmm"…She murmured under his soft…"Mmmm"…strong care. An unwilling gasp broke through and she arched with a whimper when he brushed the siding of her breasts. Neji’s ever so slightly smirk was felt against her throat. Hinata felt him remove his head from the crook of her neck, but then he froze above her, making her still immediately.

What was wrong?

“Neji…?” She was cut off again by his sudden firm grasp upon her wrist. He shifted on top of her before straddling her thighs while pulling her arm up and pushing the sleeve to her kimono down.

Hinata protested her horror as she tried to yank her arm free but her struggles were in vain. Neji held her down, making her sob while he unfolded the truth wrapped around her dainty little wrist.

The ribbon he gave to her so long ago…

His ribbon…his…

…red ribbon.

She turned her face away when pale eyes turned her way, missing the shock evident in his glaze. She trembled all the more now in fear because he now knew her dirty little secret.

She gasped when fingers made contact with her skin, her chin, before she was turned to meet hungry lips that took her breath away. This was not what she was expecting. This animal…this Neji…She whimpered when his tongue stroke her own…suckled and nibbled hers as she clawed and kiss him back just as needy. Years of wanting on both their parts, guilt be damned, were granting on their bodies. They were expected to consummate then why feel any moral guilt?

Strong fingers rip the beadings from her hair, harming bits of the delicate strands, but that was forgotten like everything else when Neji tossed the beads aside somewhere on the floor. The sound of them shattering, scattering on the wooden floor was left on deaf ears. Neji soothed the hurt from her, petting her hair softly, gently through her tresses while she tugged the elastic band from his hair. Clothes were a blur between bodies and flesh, those too thrown aside somewhere on the floor. Hinata’s toes curled and she tugged desperately at Neji’s hair as his tongue evoked things inside her that made her belly flip flop. Neji held her down, kept her legs apart for him. He soothed her over with gentle strokes to her soft skin while tracing the outer lips of her ache.

Hinata arched again as she panted, her swollen nipples in the cool air while her body trembled with each tremor.

She came hard and fast as she screamed out Neji’s name, but even that wasn’t enough for either. It wasn’t enough for Neji as he licked her clean, desire burning in his veins just by her taste alone. Hinata’s grip slowly loosen and she let go with an embarrassed flush before retracting her fingers all the way as she looked away shyly from him. Neji chuckled lightly, deeply near her throat as he kissed a patch of skin there. His eyes softened just a little,

“Hinata look at me…” His voice hushed near her ear, making her shiver when he glazed the lobe with his tongue. Her eyes closed and opened slowly before teary pale eyes, so much like Neji’s own, turned his way. Those pale white pools were primed with tears. Calloused fingers brushed her tears away while the other sprayed out on her milky tummy. Neji shifted himself further between her thighs, keeping his weight off her before he finally looked at her.

“Hinata.” The note of plea was given and received as she nodded, bracing herself for the pain that was about to come. Neji was careful and slow as he entered her.

The pain was barely there and she tried to relax as he made his way inside her with each hot inch. Neji panted, shaking his head to clear the daze from his eyes that blinded him for a moment. He flipped his head back making his hair fall around his face beautifully as it cascaded around them. Neji gritted his teeth…

So tight…

He kissed her hard, trying to distract her from the pain when he was fully seated inside her. Her innocence had been taken swiftly, but it left her burning from the inside out. Neji slowed their kiss gentling his brushes as he held still above her giving her that chance to calm. They panted together, near each others mouths when the kiss broke apart and left a string of salvia between their lips; their fingers entwined, raise to rest above her head.

Hinata cried out, bit her nails into his knuckles until Neji silenced her again with his kisses.

“Neji…”

He took a pink nipple into his mouth as his body smoothly pulled back and then forward, slowly…slowly…moving in and out.

Hinata started responding when the ache came back…much hotter…much needier…much more desperate. She murmured his name repeatedly, wrapping her legs quickly around pale moving hips, begging Neji with her moans for more, squeezing him when he reentered her again. When that didn’t get the results she desired, she bit down hard upon his left shoulder. Neji went stiff, freezing against her as he ceased all movements. Worried she angered him, she removed her mouth from his shoulder, but he kissed her savagely before she could fully retreat. He locked one of her knees with his elbow, lifted her leg, and opened her up wider before he started stroking in and out of her brutally.

Hinata cried out, grabbed onto his back when she was freed, keening loudly with loud sobs as she moved with Neji. Her nails claw at his back, felt at his back as muscles moved beneath pale hard fresh. Their lips met again hungrily, hotly while they moved together through a flow of hot, damp, flesh.

The red ribbon on her wrist, shone brightly against their pale skin.


“NEJI!!!”

Her scream entered through the night…

...the start of a new beginning.

For the Hyuuga’s…

…for the Branches…

…for Neji and Hinata…

“Ahhhhhhh!!!”

A new adventure.