TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Interchangeable Parts by UzamakiMasumi

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Ah, not much to say. My main series is Twisted Reality (Reality Check), which I update weekly, but I may not be able to update this story as often as this one takes a lot more research to write because of its setting. I will work my hardest to update as quickly as I can, though, so please bear with me. Thank you for taking the time to check out my story. I hope you enjoy it.
Chapter notes: And here it is, my second Naruto fanfic to go online. I feel like I've grown a lot since my pathetic first attempt at a fanfic when I was dragged into a joint story with my friends. At the time I had never really considered writing as anything for me. Now I don't think I could live without it. I love my stories and the OC's that come with them. If I couldn't write, I'm sure I'd start displaying withdrawal symptoms.

Anyway, here is my next story for you all. Yes, it is another "girl falls into Narutoverse", so deal. XP Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also greatly appreciate feedback. *hopeful smile* I won't force you, though. ;)

Righto! Read on and hopefully enjoy. *bows*

Oh, and disclaimer time since I was recently informed I should probably have one on all of my stories. I do not own Naruto blah blah blah. I only own my own characters blah blah blah. You know the run. X3

And read! Finally! TAT
I am Hajime. The fact that you are here right now means that I have chosen you as my pupil. You are dead to the world now. It is dead to you. Your only existance is to be my pupil. Follow my teachings, and you will achieve great things. Ignore them, and you will become nothing.

From this moment on you are but a babe. You know nothing, you are nothing, but you will grow. A babe cannot speak. You cannot speak. Slowly, as you grow, you will gain privelages. The rate at which you recieve them all depends on you and your work.

Your first task is a very important one. To be my pupil, you must understand my pupils. You will start by studying my greatest success, Nakashima Hotaru. She has jumped dimensions, known the famed Kakashi of one thousand techniques before he had that name, defended her village from an attack by the Kyuubi. She has been taught the ways of a shinobi and turned around to teach them herself. Hers is a story to tell.

I am giving you the first volume to her story. Study it well. When you have read it four times through, I will give you the second one. Then, also, you will be able to speak, but only four sentences each day. This is your first task. Complete it well.