TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into the Microwave by ninja melon, Katana, Ninja Ally

[Reviews - 48]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: We don't need chapter notes!! Oh, except for a disclaimer: We don't not own Naruto, it wouldn't be pretty if we did.
Kaminari gasped dramatically, before whirling to face Kimiko. “You burrito killing bitch!”
“What now!” Kimiko snapped. “And, hey! The whole dramatic gasp thing is my trademark reaction!”
“Shut up! The burritos were in the microwave!” Kaminari screamed back. “And, you dropped the microwave on Sas- Hey! Look, it’s the Akatsuki!”
Kimiko stared at her friend. “Your observational skills amaze me. Truly, they do.”
Kaminari ignored her, instead running up to Itachi, and started to rub her face against his cloak. The other Akatsuki members looked at her blankly.
“It’s not him she fascinated with,” Kimiko explained, her tone bored. “It’s his cloak. She’s obsessed with it.”
“Soft, comfy. I want one.” Kaminari crooned.
“Itachi! I’ll kill you!” Sasuke had gotten over his wimpy emo shock.
“Yes! We live!” Kimiko shrieked. “He won’t use the Chidori to electrocute our asses! Hell to the yeah!”
She did a few cartwheels in her exultation, while Kaminari crawled under Itachi’s cloak, and into his arms. Her head popped out of the collar. She looked up at Itachi, “You’re warm.”
“You do realize that Sasuke’s about to Chidori him, right?” Kimiko asked.
“Itachi will dodge it, because he’s not an emo brat, like someone I know. And in the slight, very slight, chance that he’ll graze Ita-kun, he better not hurt the cloak or I’ll kill him.” Kaminari glared at Sasuke, while Itachi was getting a faceful of hair. This girl just climbed up my cloak. Does she not fear me? Itachi thought, face completely blank.
“Nope. Come to think of it, I’m not scared of you either. Of course, with Kaminari it’s simply because of her stupidity.”
Kaminari pouted, “Meanie!” She yelled.
Naruto fell to the ground, clutching his ears. “It burns!”
“Well. That’s special.” Kimiko deadpanned.
Kaminari twisted her head to face Itachi, not noticing how close their faces were. “Did I hurt you?” she asked anxiously. Kisame started to choke on his spit. “Are you alright, Fishy-chan?” She leaned to him, eyes now blue eyes wide with compassion.
“Hey! My hair’s different! Look! Look! I have black bangs! And the rest of my hair is white! And it’s long! Like, down to my hips long! Hell to yeah!” Kimiko pulled a mirror out of nowhere, and she twisted around to examine her reflection. “My figure is pretty much the same, but that’s okay, ‘cause I like it. But my eyes are gold! Yes! I’m so happy.”
“Happy, happy, joy, joy!” Ayane called from somewhere to the back of the whole scene. She was trailing after Kakashi.
Kaminari didn’t pay any attention to them, not even to Sasuke, who was curled into a ball, cutting himself. Looking in between Itachi and Kisame, Kaminari patiently waited for one of them to answer. Itachi continued to say nothing and Kisame looked bewildered. “Well? Tell me? Did I hurt you? Are you okay? Why do none of you speak?” Kaminari had tears gathering in her eyes. She sniffled.
“Ah, I’m fine! Really, yeah, I’m great actually.” Kisame waved his hands around. He did not want a crying female. Itachi just stared back at her when she turned her attention to him. Itachi raised an eyebrow when Kaminari started to cry.
“He hates me,” She whimpered, her head slipping below the collar.
“Oookay, I’m leaving now.” Kimiko turned walked away, grabbing Sasuke’s shirt and dragging him with her. “You’re coming too. You’re rich, so you can buy me some clothes. I’m getting tired of running around in my pajamas.” They left a trail of blood behind them. Some of the blood was from Sasuke’s nose.
“I can summon ninja dogs too, Kakashi-sama!” Ayane bit her thumb, and waved her hands in what she assumed were Hand Signs. She slammed her hand on the ground. A giant POOF! resulted. Ayane looked up. “Oops. I think I did something wrong. You’re not a dog.”
A loud, resonating voice called out, “I am the King of Burritos! Who hath summoned me?”
No one answered. Everyone looked at the burrito confused, besides Ayane who had drool coming down her face.
“Answer me! Who hath summoned me!” The King of Burritos yelled out.
“How are we going to get rid of this?” Kakashi looked up at the giant burritos bulging salsa eyes.
“I know!” Ayane jumped on it, taking a big chunk out of the burrito’s side. The big burrito screamed, fell over, and disappeared to whence he came. The piece in Ayane’s mouth disappeared as well, leaving her with a sense of emptiness.
“Don’t try that again,” Kakashi told Ayane.
“Would you try it again?” she asked.
“Probably,” was the response.
“Then I will too!”
Kaminari popped up again, sniffing the air. “I smelled a burrito.” She looked up at Itachi, “What happened?”
“The blonde (Ayane) attempted to summon ninja dogs, like Hatake, but summoned a giant burrito.”
“You spoke to me! You don’t hate me!” Kaminari threw her arms around his neck, scrunching up the cloak. Itachi stared apathetically at the red head (Kaminari).
Kisame started to laugh, “I can hear the wedding bells already.” Itachi stared at him, the Sharingan glinting maliciously. “Uh, I mean, I can hear bells! I can hear Kakashi’s bells!”
“Can I join the Akatsuki?” Kaminari asked, stars in her eyes.
“No.”
Tears poured out of Kaminari’s eyes as she slowly disappeared under the cloak again. A few seconds later, Itachi heard sucking sounds. The rest of the Akatsuki looked at him as his eyes widened, a gasp escaping from his lips. Even Ayane tore her eyes away from Kakashi as a moan sounded from the pair.