TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into the Microwave by ninja melon, Katana, Ninja Ally

[Reviews - 48]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: We do not own Naruto. God help them if we did.

“HA! I GOT THE CLOAK… AGAIN! Sucker,” Kaminari cheered.

“Nari-chan! Help me!” she heard Kimiko scream. The fifteen year old was struggling to kick Sasuke away from her legs.

He was clinging to her shins, saying, “No! Don’t leave me! I’m sorry!”

“Get off me!”

“I just realized something,” Kaminari slowly stated. “We have no place to sleep. Does this mean we’re hobos?”

Sasuke leapt at the chance, “You can stay with me, Kimi-chan!”

The teen stopped struggling, and stared at the boy as if he were a bug beneath her feet. “I’m inviting everybody else.”

Sasuke looked indecisive for a moment. “Alright,” he conceded.

“Yay! We’re not homeless anymore!” Kaminari screamed in her delight, then looked thoughtful. “Wait a minute. Shouldn’t I stay with my mom?”

Kimiko looked at her warily, “Your mother?” Then a memory of Anko flashed. “Never mind, I don’t want to know.”

“Lets go tell everyone that we’re staying at the Uchiha Complex!”

Itachi appeared, and glared at Sasuke, “What… have you done?” Kaminari screamed and ran off, dragging a stumbling Kimiko behind her.

They found Ayane and Kakashi. “Hey, you guys are still holding hands!” Kaminari smiled.

“No.” Kakashi lifted their joined hands. Blood was dripping from them.

“I glued our hands together!” Ayane grinned happily. “Now we can always be together!”

Kimiko’s eyes widened. Her version of expressing shock so severe she was about to fall over.

“That’s nice!” Kaminari smiled.

“No it’s not!” Kakashi snapped.

“If you hate it so much, why don’t you just unglue them?”

“I tried. Kunai-repellant. Shuriken-repellant. Weapon-repellant. Sharingan-repellant. Glue-repellant… repellant.”

“I’m so happy for you guys!” Kaminari cheered.

Kimiko raised an eyebrow. “It’s unrequited, Nari-chan.” She told her friend blankly.

“Well, that’s not important! They are in love!”

“I just said that it’s unrequited!”

“But they’re in love!”

“It’s unrequited!”

“It’s love!” As the girls argued, they slowly leaned forward until they were practically touching noses.

“Do you even know what the word unrequited means?”

“Not in the least.” Kaminari noticed how close they were, and screamed, “Lesbianism!”

“What?!” Kimiko yelped, and jumped back.

“Pillow fight!” Kaminari pulled a pillow out of nowhere.

“How do you keep getting these things!?” Kimiko shrieked just before Kaminari hit her in the face with the pillow. “Ow! You bitch!”

Jiraiya, hiding behind a bush, was busy scribbling down what was happening when he felt a dark presence behind him. “What,” Itachi’s voice was ice cold, “are you doing?”

Jiraiya turned around, shaking. “Um, right notes. Hehe.”

“Give them to me, and you won’t be harmed.” Jiraiya painfully handed them over. Then the two turned their attention to the girls.

“Get off of me!” Kimiko screamed, also pulling out a pillow, and flinging it towards Kaminari’s head. “You crazy bitch!”

“Shut up!” Kaminari tackled her friend and started to suffocate her.

“Why can’t we all just be friends?” Ayane sobbed.

“You know what?” Kaminari stood up, and helped Kimiko to her feet. “I’ve always wanted a genjutsu like Lee and Gai.”

“It’s not a genjutsu, Clever One,” Kimiko pointed out, before she fell over again. “Fuck my life.”

“I don’t care what it is! I want it!” Kaminari shouted in anger.

Itachi walked up to her, and said in an expressionless voice, “I want my cloak back.” Kaminari yelped and started to run away, but he grabbed her collar.

Kaminari smiled sheepishly, “What cloak? I know not of any cloak of whence you speak.”

“You’re wearing it.”

“Oh, this cloak? This is my cloak.”

“Take it off.”

“Are you trying to get me to strip in a very unsubtle way?”

“Don’t twist my words.”

“I’m not! And I can’t take off the cloak, because I’m not wearing anything underneath!” Kaminari shrieked as Kimiko slowly rose to her feet, only to fall down again. “Geez, Kimi-chan, stand much?”

“Shut up,” came the dark reply.

“Give me the cloak,” Itachi commanded.

“Did you not just hear what I said?”

“I did, but I don’t believe you.”

“Oh, so you need proof?” Kaminari raised an eyebrow, and then shouted, “Neji! Oh, Neji! Where are you?!”

Across town, Neji, who was very busy with Tenten, started to sneeze.

Back to the original group, “Alright, how about Hinata? Hinata! Hinata-chan! Where are you?!” Kaminari screamed.

Hinata, who was watching Naruto, who was watching Ayane, who was watching Kakashi, who was crying in grief and staring at the joined hands, suddenly sneezed.

“What was that?” Kimiko frowned, but decided to ignore it, instead taking the hand that Sasuke had offered to help her up. She also decided not to forcefully remove Sasuke’s arm from her waist.

Itachi leapt at Kaminari in an attempt to get the cloak. “Rape!” Kaminari screamed. “Stranger Danger!” Itachi stopped, and stared at her. “A ninja must never be surprised. Haha! I win,” Kaminari gleefully fled the area.

She didn’t make it far.

Kimiko and Ayane heard screaming. They looked at each other. “We should probably go check this out,” they said in unison. When they reached the new little scene, they saw Sakura getting punched in the face by Kaminari.

“Hey, don’t beat her up, I think she’s kinda cool,” Kimiko called.

“Yeah, I want to beat her up first!” Ayane screamed.

“No, I get to beat her up first!”

“No, I do!” Ayane and Kaminari started to punch and attack each other, Ayane dragging Kakashi behind her.

“You think she’s cool?” Sasuke asked Kimiko.

“Sure,” Kimiko replied, still aware of his arm around her waist.

Sakura was aware of it too. “Get away from my Sasuke-kun, you second-rate whore!”

Ayane heard this, and screamed back, “If she’s second rate, than what are you? Tenth rate?”

“Still think she’s cool?” Sasuke asked his new friend.

“Oh, hell to the no,” Kimiko responded angrily. “Let me borrow this,” she took his kusanagi.

“Okay,” Sasuke said, a little scared now.

Kimko charged over to Sakura, and tripped, the kusanagi burrowing in the ground. She tried to get it out, but it was stuck. “Fuck this, who needs weapons,” she snarled, leaping at the rosette.

“Ninja do!” Kaminari screamed.

“Well, I don’t,” Kimiko slammed her fist into Sakura’s forehead. The girl flew back, hitting a building. Kimiko continued to attack her, being surprisingly graceful in her rage.

“Whoa,” Sasuke murmured, dazed. “She’s hot.”

Ayane and Kaminari were rolling around as they fought, before bumping into Sakura’s body. “Ew! It touched me!” they screamed, and leapt away.

“Wait a minute,” Kaminari paused. “Why is she dead?”

“She’s not dead, idiot,” Kimiko told her, once again at Sasuke’s side, the apathetic expression back in place. “She’s just unconscious.”

“A thousand years of pain!” Ayane screamed, flying towards Sakura’s body.