TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into the Microwave by ninja melon, Katana, Ninja Ally

[Reviews - 48]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Tsunade was sitting at her desk, staring at the stacks of paper dispassionately. She asked Kami-sama to give her an excuse not to do the paperwork. The door flew open, revealing Kakashi, who worm hopped into the office before falling over. “Help me,” he whispered, voice desperate.

“Kashi-kun!” Ayane screamed, tackling him, and kissing him all over.

 Naruto raced into the room. “Wait! My ramen goddess!” Naruto tripped over the two on the floor.

Next to fall was Teuchi the ramen chef, shouting, “Pay for your ramen!”

Kaminari fell over him, screeching, “The cloak is mine!”

Itachi tripped over her, “Give it back.”

Gaara stumbled over Itachi, quietly saying, “The girl is mine.”

Kimiko stopped just in time to avoid falling over. “Ha! And you all say I’m clumsy!”

Sasuke slammed into her, knocking her over. “Wait! Itachi gave me the naked pictures of himself!”

“That doesn’t make it better.” Kimiko told him coldly. Sasuke hung his head. It was silent for a moment.

Ayane flung everyone away. “He’s dead! You all killed Kakashi! Quick! Get him in some water!” She screamed, quickly forming handseals.

“No!” Everyone else screamed.

The smoke cleared, a giant fish tank crushed Tsunade’s desk. Ayane tossed Kakashi’s body into it.

“He’s not a fish, Aya-chan,” Kaminari pointed out as she tried to stay away from Itachi.

“Oh God!” Ayane yelped, pulling him out from the water. Then she summoned a giant plant pot, and threw him in there, rapidly piling dirt on him.

“He’s not a plant, either.” Kimiko’s deadpan voice calmly cut through Ayane’s hysteria, as Kimiko unsuccessfully tried to remove Sasuke’s arms from her waist.

“Then what do I do?”

Kaminari, who was now running from Itachi, told Ayane, each time she passed her, “Give. Him. Air.” Itachi appeared in front of the red head, who crashed into him. The cloak flew across the room. Itachi and Kaminari stared at each other, then at the cloak. They dashed towards it, and even Itachi’s speed was no match for Kaminari’s mad desire of the cloak.

“Oh!” Ayane tilted her head down to Kakashi’s face.

“I’m alive! I’m alive!” Kakashi frantically shouted, wriggling away.

“You’re alive! Thank God!”

“Where did Kimiko go?” Ayane turned at Kaminari’s voice, to find a large lump wriggling around Itachi. Finally, Kaminari’s head appeared above and behind his head.

“Who cares?” Ayane looked at Kakashi. “Just hold my hand for a few minutes, and I’ll leave you alone.”

Kakashi stared suspiciously at the seventeen year old. “Promise?’

“Of course!”

They wandered off, hand in hand, much to Ayane’s delight.

Kaminari made another appearance.

“Stop that.” Itachi walked out of the office as he struggled to make Kaminari hold still.

“Tsunade-sama! What happened here?” Shizune, who walked in moment after Itachi’s departure, demanded.

“Well,” Tsunade started and proceeded to tell her assistant exactly what had happened.

“Tsunade-sama! It’s one thing to make this mess to get out of paperwork, and another entirely to lie about it!”

“I didn’t make the mess! The blonde one did! The blonde one, I tell you!” Tsunade shrieked.

Shizune eyed the Hokage’s blonde hair. “Okay, milady. Let’s get you in bed for a nap.” She led the woman, who was still muttering about blonde hair, out of the office.