TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into the Microwave by ninja melon, Katana, Ninja Ally

[Reviews - 48]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This chapter is dedicated to MelMel-chan

Ayane looked up at Kakashi, wiggling her eyebrows. “Hey, we’re alone. In a nice, empty field. Pretty cushiony.”

Kakashi stared down at her, “No.”

“But I’m beau--”

“No.”

“Don’t worry; you’ll love me one day.” She said with complete sincerity.

Kakashi had anime tears pouring down his cheeks. “Why me?”

Ayane looked thoughtful, which is never a good thing. “We need loving nickname for each other. Yours shall be…” she brought a finger to her lips, not noticing Kakashi’s horrified look. “I got it! Kashi-koishi-kun! And you can call me… Aika (love song)!”

“Gods help me,” Kakashi muttered.

“I am your goddess, Kashi-koishi-kun! And I’ll help you,” Ayane smiled, and started to undo the zipper to his vest.

He slapped her hands away. “Stay away from me!”

“But you’re supposed to guard me. A ninja of your caliber shouldn’t be weirded out by that. Don’t you guard a lot of people, Kashi-koishi-kun? Why can’t I be guarded?” she paused, and stepped away from him, a smile worked its way up her face. “Okay, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t resist doing that.”

“… So it was all just a joke? You’re not fangirling me?” Kakashi looked relieved.

“I’m not a fangirl. I love you.” Her eyes bore into his… one eye.

Sweat started to accumulate on Kakashi’s neck. Oh, crap, this is deeper than I thought. “Uhhh, so what are you going to do?”

“Anything as long as it involves you.” Ayane smiled at him.

“Well, what if I want to do something that doesn’t involve you?”

“But that won’t happen. Because you love me too.” Her smile disappeared as her voice became more threatening. “Don’t you?”

“Uh, how about we go get some ramen?” Kakashi laughed nervously. His diversion was not remembered.

Ayane gasped. “A date?” She grabbed his hand and dragged him to Ichiruka.

They entered the stand, and sat down. Teuchi walked over to them, and asked Ayane what she wanted. “Burrito ramen, please.”

He looked at her strangely, “I’ll see what I can do. And you?” Teuchi turned to Kakashi.

“Oh, we’ll be sharing,” Ayane cut Kakashi off. She smiled, “We’re dating.” She put her arm around him.

“No, we’re not.” Kakashi tried to casually shrug the arm off. He felt her hand clench, harder and harder.

“Yes,” she nearly snarled. “We are.” Kakshi tried to form hand seals, and Ayane grabbed one of his hands. “Don’t do that, Kashi-koishi-kun?” She paused. “How am I supposed to eat?” Her face brightened. “Kashi-koishi-kun, you can feed me. You still have one arm left.” Kakashi paled. “Oh, never mind, You’re right! The girl is supposed to feed the guy! Just let me get a cage, real quick.” She released him, and he ran for it. She did hand seals, and a rope appeared on the ground. “Good enough. What do you think Kashi-koishi-kun?” She noticed that he was running. “Oh, I guess you want to test it out.” She quickly made a lasso, and flung it around him, and pulled him back.

Teuchi finished the ramen and turned around to serve his customers. The sight that beheld him was one not many got to see. Hatake Kakashi, the Copy Cat Ninja, was tied up in a chair. Defenseless. He just shook his head and served the ramen.

            “Here you go, Kashi-koishi-kun!” Ayane cheerfully held the chopsticks to his mask. Kakashi’s head moved from left to right, trying(failing) to get away. “Oh, I see, you don’t want to get ramen on your mask.” Naruto pulled back the curtains and settled himself down.

“Three misos, two chickens, and three shrimp ramen!” He yelled. Ayane looked at him, annoyed for ruining her beautifully going date with Kakashi. “Hey! You’re that one girl, uh…” He stumbled for a name.

“Ayane? Maybe that’s my name?” She made shooing movements. “Now run along dearie. We have big people things to do; now, about that mask.” Naruto looked interested. “I don’t want anyone else to see your face, besides me of course.” She pulled out one of his kunai and Kakashi’s eye widened considerably. She reached forward and he leaned back. “Hold still. I might miss.” She grabbed his hair and held him still; then she slit a line across the mask. “There. Now you can eat.” She shoveled food down his throat.

“Is that miso ramen?” Naruto curiously asked. Ayane looked at him as if he was stupid, which isn’t far off.

“No, this is Burrito ramen!” She huffed. Naruto got starry eyed.

“Can I have some?” Ayane gave him a suspicious glance.

“Sure, just one bite though.”

Naruto seized the bowl, and slurped up all the ramen in one go. “That was delicious! You are a god!” Teuchi was thinking, do you know what I went through, making that stupid bowl? And you worship her?

“Hey! You ate it all!”

Naruto looked down at the empty bowl. “I did?”

“Yes, you did!” Ayane pointed a finger ominously at the blond. “And now you have to buy me and Kashi-koishi-kun another bowl! Right, Kashi-kun?” Ayane turned to see Kakashi hopping around a corner as fast as he could. Which was pretty fast. She whirled at Naruto, “Look at what you did! You scared him away!” Ayane fled the ramen bar, chasing after Kakashi.

“Sorry kid, but someone’s gotta pay,” Teuchi looked over at Naruto who had disappeared. Along with the ramen. “God damn it! Ayame, watch the shop! Code N!” Teuchi ripped his apron off, revealing an old ANBU outfit.

“Again?” his daughter shook her head as he leapt over the counter.

Ayane lost Kakashi, so she started to wander aimlessly around the Village, shouting, “Kashi! Naruto didn’t mean to scare you! Come back!” She saw Kaminari-chan run past her.