TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into the Microwave by ninja melon, Katana, Ninja Ally

[Reviews - 48]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: We're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaack!

NEW CHAPTER!!!

      “Oh, it’s you,” Kakashi reached for his Icha Icha. He didn’t find it, so he started to get worried.

      Kaminari smiled angelically. “Looking for this?” She held up the book innocently, before tucking it into her shirt.

      “Give it back, or else,” he got an evil glint in his eye.

      Kaminari’s smile widened. “Come and get it.” She spread her arms wide open. “I’m not stopping you.” Kakashi glanced around at the people.

      “I’m underage,” Kaminari reminded him, smirking. “And I have a pair of lungs.”

      Kakashi narrowed his eye at her, trying the tactic of intimidation.

      “That was pitiful. Do you know who I just spent the night with? You’ve got nothing on Itachi.” But then she sighed, and handed him the book. “Whatever, I need to get going before Itachi finds me.”

      Itachi appeared. “You.”

      “Got to go,” Kaminari turned on her heel, and quickly left the vicinity.

      Kakashi opened his book, smiling, before he noticed… flip, flip, flip, Flip, he should have known that she wasn’t going to give it back without consequences. On every page was a picture of Ayane, nude, in provocative poses. He fell to his knees, staring at his beloved Icha Icha in horror, anime tears pouring down his cheeks. He stood up, “Must… get… Icha Icha.” He stumbled towards a store, only to stop dead when he saw a picture. It was Ayane. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Ayane, who was a few streets over, looked up, confused. She decided to go see what was wrong, just for the hell of it. When she reached the street, she didn’t see anything wrong, but she did see her picture. “I wish I had her body,” she sighed. “Maybe then Kashi-kun would love me.” She continued on her way.

      Back to Kakashi: he turned around, and noticed an Icha Icha float. “Can it be?” He asked, awed. Then he noticed that all of the people were dressed as Ayane. “Alright! I give in! I’ll beg for forgiveness!” Everything stopped and disappeared. “A genjutsu?” He was shocked. The only person he knew that could make a genjutsu of that level that could fool the sharingan was Itachi. He didn’t  notice Kimiko smirking in the background. Kaminari’s plans aren’t that bad, a hint of smugness entered the girl’s thoughts.

      Kakashi glanced around, then muttered. “If it was a genjutsu, my promise holds no value.” His book burst into flames from Kimiko’s glare. “I make a vow right now!” He screamed. “I’m going to find her right now!” Then he noticed Kimiko sitting on a bench in the shade of a tree, pulling the long white gloves she had aquired so that she could refrain from making everyone hallucinating. She waved his little two fingered wave at him. His eyes narrowed. She smirked, and looked at a telephone pole. He followed her line of sight, and saw a picture of Ayane. “Alright!” He shouted at her. “I’m going right now!” He left in a whirl of leaves, making civilians wonder if he was still sane. lalalala GOD DAMN IT, MELODY! DON’T TOUCH THE KEYBOARD!!!! Um, Tera, I’m across the room… OH,GOD, IT’S THE OUIJA BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH!!! ON WITH THE STORY: lolie pop.

      Kakashi flashed through several streets, before catching sight of Ayane’s long blonde hair. “You!” He screamed. She started to run.

      Ayane was cheerfully walking down a street when she saw Itachi chasing after Kaminari. I should probably help her, Ayane thought, before starting to run after them. She distantly heard someone scream, “You!” but passed it off as having nothing to do with her.

      Kimiko followed after Kakashi to make sure that he didn’t try to back down from his promise.

      Sasuke left the ninja supply store, and noticed Kimiko running past him. “Wonder what she’s up to?” He decided to follow.

      Kaminari saw Sasuke chasing Kimiko, and decided to help her friend get rid the pest. “I’m coming, Kimiko!” They ran in circles around Konoha for about twenty minutes.

      Sasuke launched himself at Kimiko, tackling her to the ground. “Dog pile!” Kaminari screamed, jumping on his back.

      Itachi stopped next to the pile. “What… is a dog pile?”

      “Well,” Kaminari’s hand flashed out and she tugged him down. “It’s where everyone tackles each other!” Itachi ungracefully fell down on top of the teenage girl. “See?”

      “I… do not find this disagreeable.”

      Everyone ignored the small voice from the bottom. “Well I sure as hell do!”

      Ayane fell on the pile. “Now I do,” Itachi muttered.

      Kakashi stumbled onto the pile, “Take me back!”                                  

      “That’s IT!” Everyone flew backwards; Itachi and Kakashi accidently brushed Kimiko’s palms.

      “Miko-chan’s yelling! That’s not good!” Other than Kaminari, everyone else was watching Itachi and Kakashi waltz.

         Kimiko continued to scream profanities at everyone. “!@#$%! Q#%$#%#@$@#$%$@5! DAMN YOU ALL!”

      “Miko-chan?” Kaminari asked timidly.

      “WHAT?!”

      “I thought Michael Jackson was dead.”

      “What the hell kind of question is that?” Kimiko was sufficiently calmed down.

      “Well, he’s standing over there quite well.” Kaminari pointed to Orochimaru.

      “OH MY GOD! IT’S A ZOMBIE MICHAEL JACKSON! It’s Thriller!”

      In the background, Itachi and Kakashi started singing Thriller, and doing the dance.

      Orochimaru pointed at the three girls. “I want to find out what they see in you.”

      “OH MY GOD!!! It’s the rape bear!” Ayane screamed.

      “Kiki!” Sasuke shouted.

      Orochimaru stared at them for a few seconds, shook his head, and continued. “I want your bodies.”

      “Die!” Ayane shrieked, racing over to the bear, and punting him. He flew off into the distance. Orochimaru bear-hugged Ayane before she could do anything else. “Let me go!” she shouted.

      Kimiko sighed. “Fantastic. I should have stayed in bed today.” She saw Kaminari forming hand signs. “Kaminari, no!”

      “I’ll save you, Aya-chan! Kawarimi no jutsu!” She blinked, and looked around. “Damn it.” She had switched places with Ayane.

      The hallucination was wearing off of Itachi and Kakashi, and they looked around, a little confused. Kabuto appeared, and threw a kunai at Kakashi.

      Kimiko tried to stop it, but it sliced her hand on its way by. She looked down at the wound. “Ow,” she said mildly.

      Ayane jumped to protect Kakashi. “Noooooooooooooooooot theeeeeeeeeeeee faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccceeeeeee!” She shouted in slow motion.

      The kunai stabbed her in the arm. Time stopped. She glared at Kimiko. “I hate you.” She fell to the ground in a pitiful heap.

      “Ayane!” Kakashi rushed to her side.

      “This is a reversal of roles. You’re supposed to save her, not the other way around. You fail at being a boyfriend.” Kimiko deadpanned.

      “Ayane! Are you alright?” Kaminari shouted in a passing comment.

      Kimiko raised an eyebrow, “does it look like she’s alright?”

      “She’s got Kakashi next to her,” she glared at Orochimaru, slight panic entering her voice. “That better be a snake,” she warned him.

      “Yes, it’s my favorite snake. I’ll introduce you to him later,” Orochimaru smirked.

      “… TACHI!!!!!!!” Kaminari screamed. “SAVE ME!!!!!”

      Kimiko shook her head, and started to walk away. She stepped into a trap, and was suddenly hanging upside down. Her skirt fell, revealing purple panties with white frills, and a white bow.

      “I knew it!” Kaminari shrieked, “I knew you were wearing pretty purple panties!”

      “It was the only pair Sasuke--- wait a minute…” Kimiko glared at the youngest Uchiha.

“Iron supplements cure AIDS!!!” Kaminari shouted suddenly.

“…What!?” Ayane looked confused.

“You mean anemia?” Kimiko sighed.

“…Yeah” Kaminari muttered.