TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into the Microwave by ninja melon, Katana, Ninja Ally

[Reviews - 48]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ninja Melon: I want to do the bumping and the grinding.

      Ten Minutes Later…

      “What? I thought he was raping her!” Ayane exclaimed defensively as Kimiko stared at her. Kimiko shook her head, and glanced at the ropes binding her friend, and then at the now boarded up wall.

      She sighed, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. It fell back across her nose, and she abruptly stood up, walked across the room, snatching a hair tie when she reached the vanity. Tugging her hair back into a pony tail, she looked once again at Ayane, and then at the door, signifying that it was time for the blonde to leave.

      “Well, I can see when I’m unwanted,” Ayane snapped, and stood. The ropes around her fell to the ground, causing Kimiko’s eyes to widen fractionally. The white haired girl sat back down on her bed, before getting tackled by something red.

      “SAVE ME!” Kaminari pulled herself into her Kimiko’s arms. Kimiko looked at the wall, only to see that instead of a wall, it was a door, which was opened. Itachi was standing in the doorway, his eye twitching. “That doesn’t look healthy,” Kaminari informed him.

      Kimiko suddenly leapt to her feet, dumping Kaminari on the floor. “That’s it!” she screamed. “Get out, Ayane! And you,” she flung a finger towards Itachi, “control your woman!”

      “I’m not his woman,” Kaminari stomped her foot.

        “Yet,” Itachi intoned from behind her.

        Kaminari looked at him. “What?” Silence was her answer. She turned back to Kimiko. “Hey, Miko-chan, do you want to have a slumber party?”

        “Slumber party?” Ayane perked up.

        Kimiko walked stiffly out of the room, and down the hall, opening another door. Sasuke looked up from the book he was reading, eyes widening as he realized who it was. “Can I help you?” he asked uncertainly.

        “Move, over.” Kimiko crawled into the empty space of his bed, pressing herself against the wall.

        “Um, okay…”

      FIVE MINUTES LATER…

      “Don’t touch me.” Kimiko left the room, much to Sasuke’s distaste. She walked down the hall, and just as she reached Ayane’s room, she heard the other girl say, “Hey, it vibrates!” A few seconds later, however, “OH GOD! Oh, God, Kaminari, what did you do to this thing?”

      Kaminari’s sleepy voice reached through the wall. “I didn’t do anything, it was Sasuke’s.”

      “NO!” Sasuke yelped, rushing out of his room and into Ayane’s. “Kiki!” He cried when he saw Ayane flinging a flaming stuffed bear against the wall.

      “Ki…Ki?” Ayane stopped her movements momentarily in her shock. She resumed the act of destroying the stuffed bear. Then she kicked Kiki across the room, still flaming.

      Sasuke snatched a fire extinguisher, and set it on Kiki. “Kiki! My teddy bear! I mean, my manly companion. My very manly, manly companion!”

      The bear started to crawl across the floor, its words slurring, “I’m not done with you yet.”

Ayane screamed, “Make it go away!”

      Kaminari stomped into the room, grabbed the demonic bear, and flung it out the window. They heard it hit a pedestrian, and then. “Ow. What the…? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

      “That is how you get rid of the rape bear.” Kaminari told the small group firmly, before going back to bed.

      Kimiko frowned slightly, saying, “Didn’t Itachi make a million traps to keep you in the room?”

      Cutscene to Kaminari: Shadows covered her face, but they didn’t hide the wicked smile.

      Back to Kimiko and company: Kimiko shook her head. “Whatever. Hey, isn’t that Kabuto?” She looked out the window at the still screaming pedestrian. Next to Kabuto, Orochimaru was looking thoughtfully at the bear. “What an excellent p1212234556789-09876543=-09876543256487m8lr57889o48die playtoy.” (Melody. I told you to stop commandeering the keyboard!)

      They all went to bed for many, many, many hours.

Chapter end notes:

Ninja Melon: THE BUMPING AND THE GRINDING!!!!