TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into the Microwave by ninja melon, Katana, Ninja Ally

[Reviews - 48]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: No, we would not actually do these things to each other, though some of these events are influenced by our actual lives. Can you guess which scenes? Winner gets a cookie.

“Have you ever raped someone in the Tsukiyomi?” Kaminari asked Itachi, interestedly. “Cause that would be the best bet against pregnancy.”

“Oooh, Sasuke,” Sakura moaned, interrupting whatever Itachi was going to say. The rest of the group looked at the pink haired monster in horror, and Ayane jumped away in terror. She looked down at her fingers, and slowly lifted them to her nose.

“Oh God! The horrors! It BURNS!! It burns my nostrils!” She screamed after sniffing her fingers. Ayane whirled on Kaminari, “Smell that!”

Kaminari sniffed it, and then turned to Itachi. “Smell that shit! It’s disgusting!”

Kimiko grabbed Sasuke’s wrist and hid before anybody got any ideas on making her smell the horrible, horrible smell.

Ayane shoved her fingers down Kakashi’s mask. “Smell that! That’s your student! Oh, my God!” Kakashi started to gag. “Is that your tongue? Oh, well, does it taste as bad as it smells?”

“Judging from the puke that’s leaking out of his mask, I’d say so,” Kimiko called from her hiding place.

“Oh, God! The voices are back!” Ayane screamed, and launched herself into Kakashi’s arms. “Oh, I should probably get our fingers out of your mouth,” Ayane removed their hands from the mask, looking a little disgusted when she saw the puke that coated them. “I thought you had more self control. “I’m tired,” Ayane fell asleep in Kakashi’s arms.

There was a slight thud as Kimiko fell from her tree. “Ow,” she murmured tiredly. Sasuke leapt down from the same tree, and attempted to lift her up. “Not even,” Kimiko rolled away from his reaching hands.

(By the way, it’s like five or six in the evening for them, and they’ve been up since 9 in the morning the day before. Forgive them for being human.)

Itachi grabbed Kaminari before she could run off with the cloak again, and headed towards the Uchiha Compound. Sasuke waited until Kimiko was fully asleep before lifting her up gently and following his brother.

Kakashi groaned, but also headed to the Compound, dragging Ayane behind him. Kakashi reached the house in time to see Kimiko start screaming at Sasuke.

“I told you not to touch me!”

“Well, what did you expect me to do? Leave you there?”

“You could have waited till I woke up! Or, even better, you could have woken me up!”

“I’d have to touch you to wake you up!”

“I have a name, moron! Ever heard of calling a name?”

“He’ll be calling your name soon,” Kaminari snarked from her position over Itachi’s shoulder.

“Shut up!” Kimiko yelled at her. “You’re supposed to be on my side!” Kimiko picked up a large book and flung it at Sasuke. He ducked, and the book hit Ayane in the face.

“Who the hell woke me up?!” Ayane roared. Kimiko pointed at Sasuke.

“Wait, what?” Sasuke managed to say before Ayane stood up, smiling sweetly, and walked over to him. “What are you doing?” He asked warily. Ayane’s smile widened and she slammed the book in his face. He flew across the room.

“Ninja!” Ayane cheered.

“Every fanfic I read, there’s always a truth or dare scene. Our turn!” Kaminari forced Itachi to sit down.

“Yeah!” Ayane eagerly sat down next to the two; Kakashi had no choice but to join them.  Rolling her eyes, Kimiko sat down next to Kakashi, and Sasuke eagerly followed suit. They formed a circle. “I’ll go first,” Ayane volunteered. “I…….dare ..... you.” she shifted her eyes around the room before picking Sasuke “to give your fan girls a strip tease.”

“Yeah!” Kimiko cheered, a strange smile on her face. “High five!” The girls slapped their hands together.

Ayane’s eyes narrowed, “Damn it.” She turned to Kakashi to find that he was once again a giant burrito. “That’s Kashi-kun,” she murmured frantically, “not a giant burrito. Kashi, not a burrito.” She leapt at the silver-haired man, and started to gnaw on his headband. After a while, she came to her senses, and pulled back. She looked at the terrified man in confusion. “How did you get bite marks on your headband?” she tilted her head. “ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!”

“Wow, Ayane, you’ve reached a new level of idiocy. Cheating on someone implies that you were dating in the first place. Besides, how can he cheat on you when you’ve glued your hands together?” Kimiko sighed as Sasuke once again wrapped another arm around her waist.

“SHUT UP!!!! You concubine whore!”

“She made you hallucinate,” Kaminari quietly put in, knowing that it would lead to disaster. She looked down at the fabric of the cloak, slowly caressing it.

“You WHAT?!” The girls charged at each other. Ayane lifted her hand and slapped Kimiko. Kimiko slapped her back. Ayane gasped, flung her hand back and accidently hit Kakashi in the face. He fell backwards, pulling Ayane down with him.

“Ha!” Kimiko cheered, before Ayane tackled her. They fought for a little while longer, until Kimiko snatched a kunai and stabbed Ayane’s hand. Unfortunately, she had to stab through Kakashi’s hand too.

For once in her life, Ayane stood absolutely still. Her blonde hair turned fiery red, and her forest green eyes also turned red, chakra encasing her body. She growled angrily at Kimiko. “Oh, crap,” the golden eyed girl said. “Oh, shit. Oh, God. I’m gonna die.” She rushed behind Itachi, saying, “Please help me. I’m too pretty to die!”

Kaminari kicked her away. “No, he won’t help you, because if he does, the cloak might get a stain from your blood.”

Ayane ran towards Kimiko, fire burning in her wake, dragging Kakashi along. Kimiko stepped out of the way just in time, and Ayane slammed into the wall. “Damn it,” she muttered as she slid down the wall.

Kimiko laughed, until Ayane lightly kicked her. The effects were instantaneous. Kimiko stumbled all the way across the room until she fell through a window and into the yard.

“My love!” Sasuke leapt out the window after her.

“Time for bed,” Ayane decided, and disappeared off into the house.