TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Changing Shapes by XXsandgirlXX

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: well, none of you are reading, but i decided to add on anyways =P
"Morning" said Inu, walking into the kitchen the next morning. She wore tight blue ripped jeans, and a black tanktop that said: EVIL. on it, with an Akatsuki cloud under it.

"Where'd you get the shirt?" asked Itachi
"nade it this morning." she mumbled, and grabbed some orange juice.
"Soooo, you spent the night with Hidan, un?" said Deidara, wiggleing his eyebrows.
"How was he, un?"
"fuckin perv, we didn't DO anything. not all of us are sluts." she said, smacking him on the head.
"well, I can ateast to that." said Itachi.
"Inu-senpai sleep in Hidan-senpai's room? tobi did not know this!" said tobi, and then he began singing:
"Hidan and Inu sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-"
"tobi, one more word and i-i'll" began a very bloody Hidan, ebtering the room
"I'll tear off your b***s, feed them to Zetsu, then I'll rip your intestines out with a dull spoon, strangle you with them and finally, I'll rip your soul out, through your nose." said Inu, calmly checking out her nails
"I do NOT like Hidan like that. I only slept in his room because a)mine was creepy b)deidara's a bitch c)Itachi wanted to rape me and d)Hidan let me. period, end of story, the end." she said, finally looking up from her nails to see the shocked faces of Zetsu, Hidan, Tobi, Deidara, Itachi, and Pein stareing open mouthed at her.
"th-that was compltely EVIL!!" said Pein
"kind of the point, isn't it?" she said with a shrug.
"there is no way in hell that i would eat tobi's, um, you know what." said Zetsu
"if he sings that song again, you will." she shot him a glare that even the Uchiha took note of.
then Kazuku came in.
"Pein, we need suplies, and I'm not paying for them."
"well we have a suply fund-thingy don't we, use that mon-" began Pein, but Inu interrupted him.
"why are we buying supplies?!?!?! now, i may be knew here, but aren't we an EVIL organization for crist' sake? why don't we just steal it? you lot are already s-ranked criminals, and I'm well on my way to becomeing one, so why bother buying things?" she said looking him right in the eye. then Pein got a creepy smile on his face that made them all shudder.
"ok, that's actually a good idea. Tobi, Deidara, Inu, you three will go on a little shopping trip to Konoha, to test our newest member's true loyalty."
"fine, but those damn puppets had better be out of my room when we get back." said Inu, going into the next room and grabbing a spare cloak, hat, and pair of sandals.
"whatever, un" said Deidara, grabbing his hat.
"tobi is a good boy, and does not wish to die!" squeeked Tobi, who also grabbed a hat.

"Fine, Hidan, Kazuku, get those puppets out of Inu's new room" said pein

-outside-
"so, praytell, how are we getting to Konoha?" asked Inu
"by clay." answered Deidara, makeing a big clay bird, and pulling Inu and Tobi on it.
"wow! this is so cool!!! how can you do something this amazing!?!?! it's sme of the most useful art I've ever seen!!!" exclaimed Inu.
"thanks, un" said deidara 'she's not all that bad' he thought as they headed for Konoha.
Chapter end notes: please R&R thanx =)