TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Changing Shapes by XXsandgirlXX

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: ya, sorry to the fans of Ninja High Babe, and Ninja High Babe part two, but i really need to get this idea out of my head before i continue with those. sorry
Chapter notes: let's begin shall we?
*noise/action*
'thoughts'
"speaking"
WARNING: lots of swearing!!!!
*bang*bang* came a loud noise from outside of the Akatsuki's hideout.
"dammit, if fucking Deidara is fucking blowing fucking stuff up again, I'm gunna rip his fucking..." mumbled Hidan as he walked twords the entrance. Tobi, Itachi, Deidara, pein,Kisame,Kazuku,Konan, and Zetsu all joined him in the entrance hall. all of them were tired, and pein and Konan, looked a little ruffled.
"who the bloody fucking hell is baning on the fucking door at this fuckin-" began Hidan
"shut up! Hidan, I've had it withyour constant swearing. if we open the door then we'll know who it is!" said Pein
"fine, but doesn't that defeat the whole 'secret lair' thing, what if it's a bunch of shinobe?" said Hidan
"we kill them" said Itachi."
"fair enough." said Hidan, and he hit the switch that opened the door.
the door opened to reveal a girl, with long straight brown hair. she wore black faded and ripped jeans, a dark blue long cami, and a black hoodie, on her back was a backpack, and she had two sai attached to her sides. she wore the forehead protector of Konoha, but there was a deep gash in it.
"got room for one more?" she asked looking at them with an inquisitive gaze.
"go play with your dolls girl, this isn't the place for you." said Itachi. the girl was around 16, but she had these big innocent blue eyes.
Itachi began to close the door, but she put a hand foreward and stopped it.
"ya know, i am getting really tired of being underestimated." she said, shuvving the door open with a casual flick of her wrist.
"oh, so your strong, bug deal. so what's your story, un?" said Deidara, unimpressed
"My name is Inu, i don't have a last name, so don't ask. I hated my family, because they always thoguht they were so much better than everyone else, so I killed them all at the age of 12. I confessed, but no one believed me, they thought i had gone crazy. they arrested some poor idiot, and packed him off to prison. Ever since my family died, people started treating me differently. they all thought i was some charity-case-sob-story-weakling, so ever since then, i've never got any mission above a b-rank. Even though I have a very 'special' ability, no one thinks I can take care of myself. So, I finally got so fed up with being the only Jounin to never get A or S-ranked missions, that i started requesting them, but Tsunade refused every request. Finally at the last meeting I went to I....."
-FLASHBACK!!!-
"Ok, so Kakashi, you and your squad will take these missions, and Inu, I have decided to give you..... YOUR OWN GROUP OF GENIN!!!" said a very happy Tsunade. all the men around her began to snigger at Inu.
"good idea lady Tsunade, we wouldn't want our precious girly getting injured, would we?" said Neji
"FUCK IT TSUNADE, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!!! I. CAN. HANDLE. BIGGER. MISSIONS!!!!" shouted Inu, standing up.
"Inu, i thinks it's best if we just, umm, put you with a squad. you'll be takeing squad 10, thats.."
"I do NOT want a genin squad." said Inu, attepting to control her anger.
"well, its not that we don't think you can't handle more, you just can't." said Kakashi
"Wrong. FUCKIN. MOVE KAKASHI!!!!" she shouted, and, after grabbing her bag, started to leave the room.
"Just WHERE are you going?" asked Tsunade
"somewhere were i can be apreciated for my talents, somewhere I won't be held back by idiots like you." she said, only turning her head slightly. Kakashi ran up and grabbed her arm.
"don't even think about it. after the acrifice your family made for you..."
"Sacrifice!" laughed Inu "You guys are really that stupid? How many time must I explain this to you: I.KILLED.MY.FAM-IL-Y" she said, putting particular emphissis on the last three sylables.
"don't bother looking for me." she finished, breaking free from Kakashi's grip, and then she took out her Kunai.
And put a deep gash in her own forehead protector.
"Just saving you the trouble." she said leaving.
-END FLACHBACK!-

"After that, i searched around for you guys. ane eventually I found you." she finished with a shrug.
"Praytell, what is this power of which you spoke?" asked Pein
"I have the ability to change my form into anything or anyone. without hand signs, or chakra. when in that for, I know everything they know. and I do mean EVERYTHING." she said woth a grin
"prove it." said Kisame
"fine" she shifter into Itachi "Name: Uchia Itach, has the sharingan, killed his entire clan at the age of 13, favorite color: blue, partner, Kisame, aka, that blue guy with the big-ass swored. favorite phrase: hn" she morphed back into herself. and then said:
"Itach, Deidara, Tobi, Pein, Konan, Kazuku, Hidan, Kisame, and Zetsu." pointing to each in turn. "I neglected to mention that I retain this knowledge even when i shift back."
"you could be very.....useful to us. ok your in. but you're going to have to go solo for now." said Pein
"I honestly could not care less." she said
"Deidara, show her to Sasori's old room."
"what! but that was sasor-"
"no but's, i'm sure he wouldn't mind"
"Sasori, used to be a puppet master. current status: dead." said Inu.
"thanks for the reminder." said Deidara
"Yay!!! Inu-senpai's room is near Tobi's room! Tobi is a good boy!!" said Tobi running up and huggin his new 'friend'
"ummmm, good for you?" said a very confused Inu
"alright, everybody back to bed, we have stuff to do tomorow." said Pein, and they all went to their respective rooms

Inu HATED her room. it was full of all these puppets. *shudders* so she went to Deidara's room.
"Oi, deidara, can I...."
"no"
"alright geez.
so, she went to Itachi's room
"hey Itachi, can I stay here for the night? those puppets are seriously creepy!"
"fine, but i better get something out of this..." he said with a wicked grin
"umm I think i'll stay with Hidan...."
Hidan's room
"hey Hidan?"
"what!?!?!"
"can I stay here, just until i get thjse creepy puppets out of my room?"
"fucking hell, fine. just don't fuck anything up." he said, and continued praying.
"who are you praying to?" asked Inu
"My God,Jashin, (?) who do you pray to?" he asked, slightly annoyed
"uhh, god, but thats only when i pray, which isn't often. I'm not really into the whole 'religon' thing." she said,
"not into fucking religon!!! how can you not be 'into' religon! it's soooo important!!!!"
"this from a guy who gets his kicks by killinng people." she said, laying out her sleeping bag on the floor.
"no, evil non-religon person, or not, you're still a woman, you sleep on the bed." said Hidan, stadning up.
"I'll be fine, it's yur bed anyways." she said, laying down.
"Just sleep on the bed."
"no"
"do it!"
"no!"
"fine, we'll both sleep on he fucking bed."
he said, grabbing her around the waist, and pulling her unto the bed with him.
"Let me go ya perv!!!" she shouted
"just shut the fuck up, and go to sleep." he said tightening his grip on her waist, he brought his other arm around her chest.
"fucking rapist." she said
"i am NOT a fucking rapist!" he said
"oh ya? look where your hand is." she muttered, Hidan looked, and saw his hand lying lightly on one of her boobs.
"sory." he said, moving his hand
"whatever." she said, finally falling alseep.
'god, I hope she's a deep sleeper.' thought Hidan, getting up. there was a certain 'tightness' 'down there' that he needed to get rid of, so he quickly ran to the bathroom.
Chapter end notes: haha, Hidan's a perv.
PLEASE R&R!!!!!!