TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Heat by vampchic

[Reviews - 66]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Posting here since aff seems to be down for a bit and I'm addicted to reviews lol So please, feel free to review. If you flame, know that you will be ignored. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: Naruto not mine, never has and never will be. *sighs*
Heat
by vampchic


chapter 1

Tossing and turning in his bed, moans rumbled from the sleeping blonde’s throat. The sheets tangled at his feet in an unconscious attempt to cool his body. The boy shivered violently as beads of sweat rolled off his skin drenching the mattress below him.

Groaning, the blonde’s eyes fluttered open briefly before closing once again. A sigh escaped his lips as he attempted to slowly sit up. His muscles screamed at him in protest of the slightest bit of movement.

Bringing shaky hands up, he wiped the sweat from his face and ran his fingers through his messy blond locks. Forcing his blue eyes open, he winced at the light that poured in through his window. It was too early in the morning to be so damned bright!

Climbing out of bed, Naruto made his way to the bathroom. Carefully stripping off his sweat drenched pjs, he turned the shower faucet on to a cooling lukewarm temperature. Stepping under the gentle spray of water, he willed his soar muscles to relax.

Picking up a bar of soap, he began to wash himself free of the sweat and grime. Thoughts of the dream he had fluttered back to him and he scowled; he could feel his body reacting to the vivid thoughts that raced through his mind.

"Damn!" He cursed to himself, trying desperately to will his already aching member down, he didn’t have time for this! ‘Okay, just think of something else.’ he told himself. ‘Think of Sakura - Yeah - Sakura in a bathing suit! Eww... That did it.’

Oddly pleased with himself and yet grossed out, Naruto turned off the shower and stepped out, grabbing the towel from the towel bar. Drying himself off, he headed back to his room. Dressing very quickly, he gathered his damp and dirty sheets off his bed and threw them in the wash.

Making sure he had all his weapons and enough cash on him, Naruto was out the door; first stop for the day was Ichiraku.

The blond grinned foolishly as he watched the old man prepare his ramen. He could taste it already, the flavorful smell of miso wafting towards him, making his stomach growl appreciatively. The moment the bowl was placed before him, he snapped his chopsticks, yelled a quick "Itadakimasu!" and dug in. Six bowls later, he happily paid for his meal and ran off to the meeting place on the bridge.

~~~~

Sasuke scowled as Sakura once again clung to his right arm. How many times was he going to have to shake her off for her to get the hint?

"Ne, Sasuke-kun? Do you want to join me for dinner after training today?" Sakura asked, her green eyes gleaming with hope as she held onto the dark haired boy.

"No." Sasuke said, trying once again to free himself from the girls clutches.

For a moment the girl’s eyes shone with hurt but it disappeared too quickly for Sasuke to truly care. It wasn't his fault the girl kept setting herself up for
a fall.

"Oi!! Sasuke! Sakura-chan!" Both Sasuke and Sakura winced at the blonde’s loud call. Sakura glared as Naruto approached, a wide grin slapped on his face.

"Damn it, Naruto! Do you have to be so loud?" she scolded. Naruto only rubbed his head and laughed sheepishly.

Finally breaking free of the girl, Sasuke stood and made his way to the other side of the bridge, praying silently that Sakura wouldn't follow. Lucky for him, she was too busy yelling at Naruto to notice.

God how she annoyed him. ‘She’s even worse than that loud mouth dobe. At least he doesn't try clinging to me every chance he gets,’ Sasuke thought irritably.

Turning his attention from the water that was drifting by, he watched as the blond once again asked the girl out only to get beaten up for it. Why the fox boy continuously kept asking Sakura out was beyond him.

~~~~

Two hours later, the small group was sitting in silence. Sasuke once again had Sakura attached to him and Naruto was glaring/pouting at him. But no one said a thing.

Naruto watched as the pink haired girl continued to hang off the stoic boy. How he hated that girl. Why did she always have to throw herself at him? Him, the pale skin, dark eyes, and raven haired boy. Him, the one that called him dobe and threw insults his way. Him, the one with the lithe, gorgeous body, and the deep tenor voice.

‘Shit! No! Stay down, just stay down!!’ he screamed at himself as his body once again started to respond to his thoughts. Mumbling curses under his breath, Naruto repositioned himself in hopes to hide his growing bulge. ‘Okay. Okayokayokayokay. Sakura in a bathing suit. Sakura falling out of bathing suit. Damn! It’s not working. All right! Sakura naked!! Ewww, that was too gross!’

Naruto sighed in relief as he once again had control over his body. Tearing his glare from the beautiful boy across from him, he focused his attention on the trees that surrounded them. ‘Look at the green leafy foliage and their nice strong and erect...’ his eyes widened. ‘Damn! Not again!!’ he wailed. ‘And I was only looking at a tree! What the hell is wrong with me??’

"Yo. Sorry I'm late. There was this dolphin and I just couldn't resist stroking him." Kakashi said with a grin.

"YOU'RE LATE!!" both Sakura and Naruto yelled as they jumped up and pointed accusing fingers at their sensei.

"And what do you mean by dolphin? We aren't anywhere near the ocean!" Sakura pointed out.

"Ah, well, you see..." Kakashi started, bringing a hand up to rub at the back of his head.

"Forget it. I don't really want to know." Sakura sighed. Kakashi just grinned at her, his one visible eye crinkling up.

"Anou, anou! What are we doing today Kakashi-sensei??" Naruto asked, bouncing up and down impatiently. He wanted to train, damn it! Or better yet, go on a really cool mission! Anything was fine as long as it kept his mind off its perverted tracks!

"Well, for today we are going to train. But tomorrow, we have been assigned the mission to help a team from Sand feel at home while they are staying in this village." Kakashi explained.

"Why are they here?" asked the blond, tilting his head to the side in curiosity.

"It has something to do with the peace treaty between our two villages. We sent one of our teams to them and they sent one of their teams to us. Basically it’s like an exchange program. They are to learn what they can of us, and we of them."

"Who are they sending Kakashi-sensei?" asked Sakura. Both boys turned their full attention to their sensei.

Grinning, Kakashi said, "You already know them." Immediately the three faces before him contorted into confused contemplation. Although some more than others; even when looking confused Sasuke kept a straight face.

"Who do we know from sand?" Naruto wondered, scratching his head as he thought. Then suddenly, realization hit him at full force. His eyes widened quite comically and he started to bounce up and down once again.

"You mean Gaara and them?" he asked, excitement ringing in his voice.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at the blonde’s antics. Who would ever believe that the dobe was supposed to be sixteen? Or a Chuunin for that matter?

"Hai, hai." Kakashi answered. "We are to meet up with them tomorrow when they get here, which should be around noon. For the next several weeks they will be joining us on our missions and for training. Treat them like they are part of the team." he warned.

"How long are they staying?" asked Sakura.

"Hmm, I believe they will be staying for at least a year." he said, scratching his head as he tried to remember what Tsunade had told him.

"WHAT!" yelled Naruto. "YOSH!!" suddenly the fox boy was pumping his fist in the air and doing a little dance.

"Dobe." Sasuke said as he watched the blond make a fool of himself, and smirked as the boy threw a glare at him.

"Well, now that that's out of the way, lets go to the training grounds shall we?" said Kakashi, walking off as he pulled the new Cum Cum Paradise from his jounin vest pockets.

~~~~

Training finally over with, the team made their way back to the village. Naruto was exhausted. It seemed that every two seconds his body was trying to betray him. And it seemed that anything could set him off - looking at Sasuke, fighting with Sasuke, watching Sasuke’s hands forming seals...

But it wasn't only Sasuke that was doing this to him, just looking at the stupid trees set him off. ‘I really must be a pervert for those to make me hard,’ he thought dejectedly. ‘Sasuke I can understand; but trees??’

"Oi, dobe, why so quite?" Sasuke asked as he waited for the blond to catch up.

Naruto inwardly groaned as he got closer to the stoic, dark haired beauty. ‘Why does he have to be so damned sexy in everything he does?’ Naruto complained ‘Even just standing there is enough for me to want to...’ he forced himself to stop right there; he could not afford to think that way.

"Just thinking." he answered as he reached Sasuke.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "You think?" he asked and smirked when he received a glare and a "Shut up Sasuke bastard!" Ah, how he loved to torture the blond.

Sakura giggled. "Sasuke-kun is so funny." she said.

‘Damn! I forgot she was still attached to me.’ "Get off!" he said, glaring at the girl.

Hurt, the pink haired girl let go. ‘Why does he refuse to look at me?’ she wondered. ‘Why does he always ignore me?’ Shaking her head to erase her thoughts she ran to catch up with the other two; she would just have work harder to prove herself, she resolved.

Finally back at the village, Sakura took off to head home. Sasuke and Naruto continued to walk down the street.

"So how do you think Gaara's going to look like? It’s been a couple of years since we last saw him." Naruto asked. He really wanted to run home and take care of his problem, but at the same time he wanted to continue his talk with the stoic boy.

"Hn." was all Sasuke said. He didn't like Gaara. The first time they meet during the Chuunin exams he had tried to kill them all. He did not trust him to not try it again, even if the red head claimed he hated killing now.

Naruto sighed. He hated when Sasuke got this way. Any question he would throw at him would be answered with an annoying "Hn.” ‘But what's even more annoying is how damned sexy he is when he is this way!’

After a few more attempts at conversing, the two boys reached the end of the street. Naruto took off towards his apartment shouting a "See ya later Sasuke-bastard!" over his shoulder. Naruto couldn't wait to be in the safety of his apartment and away from the too beautiful stoic Sasuke. ‘God how I need to relieve myself!’

Sasuke watched as the blond took off. ‘He has been weird all morning, what's up with him?’ Shrugging, the dark raven-haired boy followed the fox boy back to his apartment.

~~~~

Sighing in relief, Naruto closed and locked his apartment door. ‘Finally! I'm home!’ he cheered. Kicking off his shoes he headed straight for his bedroom, chucked off his orange and black jacket and collapsed on his sheet less bed.

Pealing off his black shirt, Naruto went to his closet and quickly retrieved a fresh pair of sheets. Making his bed, he folded the blankets at the foot of the bed so that it would be out of his way and sprawled out on top.

Sighing, he trailed his hands up his bare chest, wishing that it was Sasuke’s hands that were on him. He moaned as his fingers tweaked his nipples, squeezing them till they hardened. He could just imagine Sasuke’s mouth on him, licking and nibbling at his nipples, leaving hot trails of saliva down his chest and stomach.

His hands trailed down his abdomen, following the imaginary mouth to the waistband of his pants. He tickled the sensitive skin there, delighting in the sensation of his skin shuddering beneath his fingers.

"Sasuke." he breathed as he undid his pants, quickly kicking them off along with his boxers. He grabbed his aching member that had been demanding his attention since he had woken, and started pumping.

Visions of Sasuke flooded back to him - the boys expressionless face, his strong, toned and lithe pale body, those raven black locks....

Gasping at the pleasure that rocked through his body, Naruto quicken his speed, wishing desperately that it was Sasuke who was fisting him.

"Ohh, Sasuke..." he moaned, imagining the stoic boy was thrusting his tongue down his throat, his bare chest pressed against his own, and their limbs tangled with each others.

"So close..." he gasped, panting hard as he shuddered with sensations. Tightening his grip on his swollen member, he pumped a few more times before spilling his seed onto himself, screaming Sasuke’s name as he came.

Panting, the blond laid unmoving on his bed, trying to catch his breath. He stared at the crumbling white ceiling above him, wondering what it would really be like to be with Sasuke.

Sighing, he rolled himself off the bed and made his way to the bathroom, unaware that he had been watched the whole entire time.

TBC