TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 125] LikedPrinter


Summary: Kokoro-DO NOT READ

Any of you have not read Kokoro Uchiha before, a new version called Cygnus Olor is up, so don't spoiler yourselves. =_=. For those of you who have and have been waiting for an update, please go ahead and read the latest chapter; it's an announcement. (no i'm not dropping Kokoro Uchiha) Thank you~
Rating: PG
Category: OC-centric, General Fiction > Naruto, General Fiction > Timeless
Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Death
Challenge: None
Series: Kokoro Uchiha
Chapter: 43 Completed: No
Words: 86283 Read: 63846
Published: 21/07/09 Updated: 23/06/12



1. Chapter 1: The Calm before the Storm by Rowanrose [Reviews - 17] Liked (1326 words)
6/23/12 If you are someone who is checking this story out of curiousity, leave please! A better rewritten version is available (It's called Cygnus Olor), so don't spoiler yourself! Thank you! ^_^ Here's the link to Cygnus Olor. http://narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10851 I hope you like this story!
Please Review!
I do not own Naruto only Kokoro! :)
2. Chapter 2: Sasuke's Worry by Rowanrose [Reviews - 5] Liked (1384 words)
I hope this chapter is okay, and not too crowded. I hope you like it! :)
Please review. Criticism is welcome.
Thank you!
3. Chapter 3: Memories and the New Life by Rowanrose [Reviews - 7] Liked (1538 words)
Sorry for making this chapter too short. I'll try to make the next one longer! :)
Please review!
It helps!
Thank you! =)
I'm sorry, Sasuke acts a little out of character with Kokoro. He sort of loosens up around her, I guess.
4. Chapter 4: Kokoro's Death by Rowanrose [Reviews - 5] Liked (2679 words)
I hope this chapter is long enough, and I hope you like it! :)
Please review!
I you know any Chinese/Japanese names I could use, please review them to me. I'm running out of names. *sheepish girn* :)
Arigatou! :) I have modified the end of this chapter, after Kokoro leaves for her trip. I thought that my previous ending of this chapter wasn't too good, and decided to change it. Names are still welcome! Thank you! :)
5. Chapter 5: Ryu's Discovery by Rowanrose [Reviews - 4] Liked (2429 words)
I hope that you like this chapter! I modified this chapter a bit too. Please review and send me some names! Thank you! :)
6. Chapter 6: Life by Rowanrose [Reviews - 1] Liked (2485 words)
I hope you like this chapter! I'm still in need of names, please send me some! :)
Please review!
7. Chapter 7: The Test by Rowanrose [Reviews - 1] Liked (1908 words)
I just thought of this.
What would you do if someone you loved and completely trusted, killed everyone in your family, and all your friends, and then told you to come kill him? And then you met that person, but were too weak to kill him? And then your friend, who's a total knucklehead, becomes stronger than you?
.....I'm surprised Sasuke didn't go mad.
I was wondering, how do you add pictures to your summary?
Please review.
8. Chapter 8: The Academy, Mindtouching, and New Friends! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (2989 words)
Ok, hope you like this new chapter!
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!
Thank you! :)
9. Chapter 9: Mindblending by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (959 words)
So sorry, i know this is a really short chapter, but I've been busy all week! I'm going on vacation and I won't be able to update until september 25th. :( Sorry, I'll be writing the whole time though!
10. Chapter 10: Remembering by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (2186 words)
Hello! I'm back! :)
I hope you like this chapter, and please review to tell me your thoughts!
Again, any japanese names are welcome. *sweatdrop* Maybe I should just google some.
11. Chapter 11 : The Prank by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (1185 words)
Hmmm, I keep on trying to put a picture of Kokoro, but I can't! Bre2k8, thanks for your advice but it desn't seem to be working. *sigh*
12. Chapter 12: Sasuke! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (2861 words)
Okay, sorry I took so long to update, but (here come the lame excuses) I had a headache, my stomache hurt like hell, etc,etc, i lost my compuer....
Wow, I'm as bad as Kakashi! Is that something to be proud of?
Anyway, I thought you would like to see how Sasuke was faring! There will be more of these in the future, and I'll try to update on Sunday. This Sunday.
Hope you enjoy!
Please review!
Disclaimer: If I owned Naruto, it wouldn't be cool at all! In away I'm glad I don't!
P.S. I've given up on the picture. If you'd like, I could e-mail it to you.....
13. Chapter 13: Let's Train! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (1953 words)
Sorry, I said i'd update yesterday, but I didn't...
Sorry!
Anyway, I'm also sorry about the last chapters punctuation and spelling, i was in a hurry to put it up.
Hope you like this chapter and wait in suspense for the next one!
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!
14. Chapter 14: The Nightmare That is Real by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (1886 words)
Yahoo! I was able to update in the same day, I was able to update in the same day!!!!
Yeah! (Goes in corner and does a silly dance. Cat looks up at her, sweatdrops, and thinks, 'Wow, humans are just wierd....' Then Cat purrs sweetly, and I hug him to me. 'Aww, cats are so cute!!!')

Anyway, hope you like this chapter, and PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!
10 times if possible. :)

Hope you enjoy and wait in suspense until TOMORROW!
Or the day after.
Or maybe after that....
15. Chapter 15: Hate, Rage, Love, Death.... Grief, Loss by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (2449 words)
I hope you like this chapter!
Is it too short?
Please review!
Warning: there is a lot of grief in this chapter
16. Chapter 16: Sasuke's 'Dream' by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (1727 words)
Hey guys! Sorry about the long update!
I had a stroke of genius as I was rewriting this chapter after it got accidently deleted when my computer shut down unexpectedly.
In the next chapter, Kokoro meets Lady Tsunade!
I'll try to update soon, PLEASE REVIEW!
Warning: I will admit that with Kokoro, Sasuke acts totally out of character.
17. Chapter : Lady Tsunade by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (2453 words)
Hey!
Yay, quick update! Please forgive me, though, if this chapter seems a little fuzzy/wierd... I had writer's headache until yesterday....
I would like to thank Bre2k8 for her constant reviews and her names, and i would als o like to thank crazykittylover for her constant reviews as well!

And, thank YOU for reading this story thus far, and please stick with me till the faaar away end!

I would also like to thank my sweet kitty for completely messing up half of this chapter as i was writing it!
He gave me ideas for the next few chapters...

So, please enjoy and please review!
Arigato, thank you, Gracias!

Kitty: Show off.
Me: blushes) No I'm not!
18. Chapter 18: Bonus chapter: Romeo and Juliet, starring Shun as Romeo and Kokoro as Juliet! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (707 words)
Hmm, I wrote this chapter a long time ago, and I was going to fit it into the main story, but I've decided not to. THis took place before The Kane Incident, maybe a month before it.
19. Chapter 19: Ah, Awakening! It's more tiring than it looks... by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (2688 words)
Sorry i took a long time to update, i was working on my new story Light the Darkness!
Um, the next chapter is really reluctant to come out, so it might take a while before it's up.
And, would you mind checking my new story out, if you haven't already?
It's a story about a girl who's Gaara's twin!
Please review, and enjoy!

Book recommendation: Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos
20. Chapter 20: Don't you know? Goodbyes can never be hurried. by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (4390 words)
Hello guys!

Sorry about the long wait, but, it's the same story, school!
^^;

ANyway, this chapter is REALLY LONG, so, enjoy!

And please leave a review!

I know the end might be a little random and sudden and rushed; if so, please forgive me!

So, enjoy!
21. Chapter 21: Gone by Rowanrose [Reviews - 1] Liked (1164 words)
Let's see. Well, YAY!

i updated yesterday, and now, today!

Enjoy and review!
22. Chapter 22: The Haven by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (6307 words)
Hey guys! I seem to have developed the habit of making loong chapters!

Anyway, guys I hope you like this chapter. For a while, I'm going to do some winter cleaning, meaning that I'm going back to the other chapters and fixing the OOC things, and grammer and stuff.
But there won't be very big changes, so don't worry!

Also, here's a fun fact about tigers: Tigers don't usually travel in large groups, they are mostly solo. There is an exception for the Haven, because the tigers in the haven are meeting in their annual summer family get-to- gether.

So, it's lucky that Kokoro and Luna went there when they did, cuz they got to meet Luna's family and friends!

Oh, and I'm sorry, I think this chapter is a bit rushed. ANd, in this chapter, it sort of hits everyone that kokoro is gone and she might not be coming back, even Kokoro and Luna themselves.

Please tell me if you enjoyed this chapter, and please review! And, in the veeeery end, there is a preview of what will happen in the next chapter! I'm trying that out, seeing how it works, tell me if you like it!

P.S. I was also wondering whether I should add a side story - what would've happened if Kokoro had stayed with Sasuke? Tell me if I should, or if I sould make a new story 'bout Kokoro all to gether, or if I should just drop it. I think I might drop it because I don't have an ending planned...

Please Read and Review!
23. Chapter 23: Bandits- you gotta hate 'em. by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (4248 words)

Ok, so, guess what? I accidently deleted my story, Light the Darkness! But I'm putting all the chapters back up, so no worries!

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!
Warning: Blood....Koko goin a little crazy...

Please read and Review!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, and I'm glad I don't! Otherwise Naruto wouldn't be as it is now.....

:)

P.S. this [ and this] are surrounding memories and images, instead of italizing it, that's what I'm using.


24. Chapter 24: A second heart by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (3854 words)

Happy Winter Vacation guys!

Ok, You know Koko's ruthlessness with killing? Well, you'll see in this chapter..... Why, how, I guess.

And if you still don't understand, then tell me.

Also, the quote is from Inkdeath by Cornelia FUnk, page 102. I'm reading it, and along the way I saw that phrase, and I thought, wow so perfect, and I was looking for it all over in the book, and I finally found it! Yippee!

Oh, and you don't need to read Inkdeath to understand the quote. You just need to know about Kokoro.

And, you know, when Kokoro was being held by Kane? There were a lot of things that I didn't go into detail about- the torture parts mainly.... Kokoro will have a couple of flashbacks about those times.

It was a really traumatic experiance for her.

I'm sorry Koko! You shouldn't have bad memories, but I made them for you! Waa! Oh well.. Sigh,.

ANyway, enjoy!

 


25. Chapter 25: The story by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (1873 words)
Not some of my best work, this chp.. Sorry guys...

Ever try writing with a cat siting on your hand? it's hard! Anyway, Merry Winter Vacation guys! I won't be able to update for a while.
Reasons:
1. Going away tomorow!
2. Got new laptop- files haven't been transferred properly...

P.S. Guys, you know, those two ninja, their name completely slipped my mind! So, I used these names..
I know sloppy! But, the computer wich had my original files was sent in for repair......

So totally sorry!
26. Chapter 26: WE DON"T KNOW THEIR NAMES! O.O by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (852 words)

Hmm. Sorry for the delay. I had this chapter written out a while ago, but I never got around to putting it up. Sorry!

I would like to say "To make up fo it, the next chapter will come out super quick! :)", but I can't, since that's highly unlikely.

See, I have to do some Naruto research and get a book from the library.

Oh! I just realizd something! Argh, I can be SUCH and idiot at times!

Ok, done pounding my head in the wall. Nex time I go to the library, I'll get the correct Naruto book, and the next chapter will be up, pronto!
Promise!

Actually, don't hold me to that promise. Remember what I said before instead.

Anyway, if you guys want to read a good book here's one that goes by the title of

The Thief

By

Megan Whalen Turner.

I just read it, it's a pretty awesome book. I love the ending. The character kept surprising me.

Alright, so If yo don't mind, please READ and, of COURse, REVIEW!.

Sorry about the COURse part, I accidently pressed shift.
And I was too lazy to rewrite it.

And un-lazy enough to write all this.

Anyway, thanks guys for sticking with me through this story and the HUGO (pronounced huge-o. I think it would have been easier to write humongous ^^;) writer's block.

I really should get going now.

Yeah, i should.

So...Bye!

Oh wait a second.

Sorry, sorry.

Just one more thing.

THANKS SASUI UCHIHA AND CRAZYKITTYLOVER FOR ALL THE REVIEWS AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!

Really guys, thanks!

Noo-o, got that outof my system, oh wait, not yet.

I REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOU!! YEAH!

Maybe I should get going to thhem mental aslyum now. ^^

ENJOY!!!

Yeah, I should

P.S. Do you like the new summary? ^^?


27. Chapter 27: A Glimpse of the Past Part. 1 by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (1323 words)

Hmmm. You know, i actually remember thinking 'I'll find a perfect bride for my older brother!' when I was little.

It's called Part.1 because there might be other parts.
This is to make up for the unable to update thing. I don't think I'll be able to get up a chapter from the main story soon.
Maybe if it takes to long I'll make a bonus story. That'd be fun.

In the coming 'main story' chapters, Kokoro will meet her sibling.

That'll leave you hanging! :)

Also, in the next chapter, we will have a Sasuke Update.
Which means the chapter will revolve around our nice older bro, Sasuke!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.
I would ABSOLUTELY love it if you READ and then, of course, REVIEWED this. :)

I'm grounded, so there probably won't be any more updates ffor a while. I'm glad I'm able to inform you.


28. Chapter 28: The Sharingan by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (1757 words)
Sorry i haven't updated for a while! I seem to say this in every other chapter, don't I? Anyway, this chapter would've been even longer, but then it would've taken longer to put it up...

So, I hope you look forward to the next chapter.
Tell me if Sasuke is unrealistic!

Oh yeah, tell me if I wrote this good!
29. Chapter 29: Only the Weak die by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (1712 words)
Hallo! Sorry it's taken me so long to update... I just wasn't feeling like writing for some reason...
Yesterday i sat down and wrote two chapters! I'll put the other one up later (don't have time now)....
Anyways, enjoy!
Please read and review!

Naruto belongs to Masashi kishimoto. I do not claim to own any of his works, just my characters.
30. Chapter 30: Tinkling and Shopping by Rowanrose [Reviews - 4] Liked (1595 words)
Hey! Ok, so I have put up another chapter, right after the first one! (which I put up yesterday..)

Anyways, so, enjoy. Read and Review!

Oh yeah, tell me. Is my writing too dark for kids?
31. Chapter 31: Hey AK by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (1442 words)
Here you go! I'm sorry, please tell me if Itachi acts OOC, kay?

Please Read and Review!

I do not own Naruto, and if i did, it wouldn't have turned out as good as M Kishimoto made it!
32. Chapter 32: Ambush! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 2] Liked (1479 words)

So, what do you guys think of my title page, huh? Awesome, right? I've been trying to put it up for ages! ^^ Terry K, dropdeadthendance, told me how! Hooray! Thanks Terry!

Also, guys, i wrote a oneshot called Peanut Butter and Pickle is BitterSweet Happiness. Would you mind checkin it out?

Thanks you, crazykittylover and Sasui, for being my NO. 1 reviewers! This chapter is dedicated to you guys!
Dunno, if i can do that but, i'm doing it!

Anyway, guys, please READ, and (of cours) REVIEW!

And most important- ENJOY!!!!

P.S. I am editing ALL my chapters, (from chapter one), heron. If i make any drastic changes, i will inform you. ^^


33. Chapter 33: Fight! Fight! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 4] Liked (1277 words)
Hey guys! I'm sorry this is such a short chapter. ^^

Tell me wht you think about this! Crtiscism is accepted.

Read and Review!

And, of course, ENJOY!!!
34. Chapter 35: Update-Summary of Story till now! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 1] Liked (348 words)
Hey guys! This is a summary of what has happened uptil this point in the story! Um, the next chapter is a replacement of the last chapter, in actuality. I need to look it over, and then i'll try and post it up tomorrow.
G'night!
35. Chapter 35: Revenge of the Assassin! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 1] Liked (2111 words)
Ok, so this chapter is a little rough around the edges, but i feel it met standards... Whose standards you ask? My standards! Muwahahahahahahahahahaha! Ok, hysterical laughter over. I deleted the chapter Maio's dairy/ something something (sorry-forgot my own chapters name. You know what they say- out of sight, out of mind) so it's not there....
Ok, so here you go. Revision of chapter 34! Enjoy!
(it's muuuch longer.)
Read/Review!
36. Chapter 36: Why do I (Hawk/Kokoro/Itachi) Feel This Way? by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (1652 words)
36th chapter! THIS IS MY THIRTY SIX"TH CHAPTER! WOOHOO! AWESOME OR WHAT!? wait, don't answer that...
So, i put up a new story. It's called Metal Birds May Fly. I hope it's awesome!
Here you guys go. Kokoro Uchiha, chapter 36. You know what, every ten chapters i should do something special. At least something for the fiftieth chapter!
So, Read, Review, and (mostly) Enjoy! Crticism is welcome- constructive criticism, that is.
37. Chapter 37: You were saying...? by Rowanrose [Reviews - 1] Liked (796 words)
Hey guys! I probably say this every chap, but, sorry for the long time no update! ^^ and sorry for the short update.....

Read, Review, and ENJOY PPLS!!!!

The gang have finally come close to their destination! But..?
38. Chapter 38: Uncle!....?...#$@%! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (1993 words)
Hey! Let's see, blahblahblah, school, totally tough new class, sleepovers, losing the chapter, etc, etc, hey, how you been, read, review,....
What's left?

Oh yeah.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
39. Chapter 39: "That's right. We'll see them soon." by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (928 words)
You know how you touch someone? And there's that little spark of unexpected static? And you're surprised and you go all WOAH! ?
Yeah, times that by a hundred and you get the amount of schoolwork thats suddenly been piled up on me. My head hurts just thinking about it!

Sighs...

Here you guys go. I can't take credit for this chapter because I'd already written it a while ago and was saving it because i wanted to make it longer. That's when the SCHOOLWORK hit me like a brick and i had no time to work on it.

So, sorry guys, until i get my schedule under control, i might not be able to work on my stories.

Sad right?

Anyways, sad sob story over, Read

Review

And

ENJOY!!! (most important!)

Disclaimer: If i owned Naruto, you'd have heard it by now. Also, my writing would be more 'Naruto like'...
40. Chapter 40: The Dandelion Song by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (4241 words)
Summer Special= update of one of my stories every week this summer!

Yup, I was working on Kokoro Uchiha all those months when I was supposed to be studying! Happy news for you and good for me too cuz I got good grades. ANd now school is over! YAY!
So this special is to celebrate that, Summer Vacation, the fact that this is my 40th chapter (can you believe it!?), and my 100th review. Which was posted by SilverWolf1213 and really was so amazing that every time I read it I can't stop smiling. Thanks SilverWolf!

Also, thanks everyone who's stuck with me so far. I'd like to name you all, but you know who you are! I hope... ^^ thanks so much for being so supporting guys; i don't know if I could've made it this far without you.

Please Read and Review!

I also hope you guys enjoy this chapter; I worked on it to make it amazing for you guys!

P.S. Thanks for reviewing you guys; sorry I haven't answered some of your reviews all this time I haven't been updating. I'm going to answer them today or tomorrow.

Well, enjoy!
41. Chapter 41: Return and Reunion by Rowanrose [Reviews - 4] Liked (2396 words)
Hey guys.

Aprroximately four weeks ago I promised the Summer special, saying I'd upload every week.

Three weeks and four days ago I dropped my computer.

Two weeks and three days ago my dad told me he'd fixed it but all the data on my harddrive was gone.

Two weeks and two days ago I started writing a special chapter for Light the Darkness.

One week and 3 days ago I felt like everything I was writing was crap and dug up my USB drive to upload everything I'd lost into my computer.

One week and 3 days ago I realised that I"D FRICKIN NOT SAVED ALL THE EXTRA CHAPTERS I"D WRITTEN FOR KOKORO UCHIHA.

One week and 1 day ago (after I'd gotten over my depression and sulking) I started working on this chapter of Kokoro Uchiha.

Today, I sincerely apologize to you guys for promising and not delivering. It is my fault and although I hope the above excuses will explain things to you I understand you might be pretty pissed at me.

SO... I've learned my lesson! I will not promise anything but I'll give myself a deadline and keep it to myself!

AND... now I hope you guys will Read.
Review.
and most importantly,
ENJOY!!! this chapter of Kokoro Uchiha
42. Chapter 42: Bonus chapter: The Sibling Debate by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (424 words)
This is just a for - the - heck - of - it chap; it's been itching at me for a while!


Drabble, My Characters, Slight OOC,


So, I hopw you READ

REVIEW

and

LAUGH!!!

Oh yeah, no updates for a month, kay? Sorry, but it can't be helped. I'll write some chaps so that even when school starts I'll be able to uodate.

So, until next time~

RAWR!
43. Chapter 43: I'm back and I have an announcement, so just a second before the lynching please! by Rowanrose [Reviews - 3] Liked (329 words)
wooot.... it's been so long. T_T Please Read ahead ( you need to :/), Review with all your resentments (take it all out) and Enjoy (the story on Monday! XD)

Anyone else feel the portion in bold reads just like an advertisement? LOL