TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kokoro Uchiha by Rowanrose

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hmm, I wrote this chapter a long time ago, and I was going to fit it into the main story, but I've decided not to. THis took place before The Kane Incident, maybe a month before it.
One day, Masako- sensei announced an unusual class project.
“We’re going to have a play!”

“It’s called Romeo and Juliet. The lead parts are, Kokoro as Juliet, and Shun as Romeo!”

All the class did was stare, and Masako chattered on, not noticing their silence.
“I haven’t actually read it, but it’s a nice play about um, I think a girl falls in love with a boy she isn’t supposed to? Her father disapproves of it or something (author’s note: I haven’t actually read that play either, so this chapter will be brief, and weird!)”

Kokoro and Shun glanced at each other, their looks full of horror.

The next few weeks went by, very, very, slowly for Kokoro and Luna (who was a horse in one scene.)
They were filled with rehearsals and the memorizing of the parts, and the making of the back rounds, etc, etc..
When the play finally started, it was a disaster.

Kokoro sat precariously at the edge of the window sill in a cardboard tower.
“Romeo, oh Romeo, where art thou?”

This was Shun’s cue, but Shun, who had had the sudden case of the cramps, was holed up in the bathroom.

“Romeo, oh Romeo, where art thou?” Kokoro repeated, much louder.

“Romeo? Romeo!”

A muffled voice came from off stage.

“Thou istht in the bathroom!”

Kokoro giggled. Suddenly, Luna was pushed on stage, wearing some ridiculous clothes. Kokoro giggled harder. A voice came from behind a bush, and Kokoro saw Miyu crouching there, apparently Luna’s, or Romeo’s, voice.

“Oh my Juliet! Um, uhh, you look ravishing, simply wonderful! Your face is a creamy pale, and your hair is a golden brown (Kokoro was wearing a wig) like the crust on a pie. Your eyes are dark chocolates, and your smile shows your beautiful, lemon yellow teeth.”

Kokoro giggled again, and then snapped, “Are you describing me, or a banana cream pie?”

Miyu stood up, looking at Kokoro curiously. “What’s a banana cream pie?”

The audience stared at her. By now everyone was just frozen.

At that very moment, Shun came running on stage, hurriedly pulling his pants up and looking around wildly. A long roll of tissue paper was stuck to his pant, and trailed behind him.
“What did I miss?!”

At that moment Luna/Romeo/Kokoro chose that moment to say, “What’s a banana cream pie?”

Shun looked at her with the most utmost of astonishments and said, “Miyu what are you doing?”

Then he looked at Luna and was so astonished his mouth popped open and he just stared.

Hikaru, seeing that the show would be ruined if it went on much longer, rushed onstage, forgetting he was a cow (how a cow fit into the story, the class never knew and never found out).
Suddenly, once he was onstage and it was too late, Hikaru remembered the fact that he was a cow and had an immediate case of stage fright.

“Moo?” he said weakly, before fully contemplating the billions( or at least it seemed like that to him) of eyes staring at him, at a loss to what was happening to the play, and froze in fright.

Shun snapped out of his daze at frantic gestures from Miyu, and gestured to Hikaru dramatically.

“Uh, the cow froze!”

There was a silence so complete you could hear a pin falling (and indeed someone tried) and Shun bowed nervously.

There was a loud rip, and Romeo no. 1’s pants split.

Now, Kokoro couldn’t hold it in much longer ( you can‘t blame her, she held it in ‘this‘ long!), and burst into peals of laughter, falling off the tower and into Shun’s arms. He bowed once more, his face an unhealthy pink, and the curtain closed. Outside, Masako-sensei was adding on some words to the sign.
Romeo and Juliet- a comedy.

When the class met behind the curtain, Yui sighed and said, “That was a disaster.”

Masako-sensei smiled eagerly, saying, “Next year, let’s do Lord of the Rings!”

Kokoro jumped up and down shouting, “I’m Gandalf, I’m Gandalf!”

The rest of the class left, muttering, “There won’t ‘be’ a next year.”