TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kuro Shinigami Hime (A Kuroshitsuji Fanfic) by sasukegal4593

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Hi ^_^
My first Kuroshitsuji fanfic, so please enjoy.
If you want to RP Kuroshitsuji, please visit my site, I'm still trying to get it to grow >
Chapter notes: www.kuroshitsujirp.proboards.com
Please visit ^_^
Kuro Shinigami Hime ( Black Shinigami Princess)

Episode 1

Tsuki wa, Shini (The Moon, Death)
月わz88;死に

Ciel opened his eyes. Am I dead?
Did he take it?
Surely he did.
He left me here.
Why?
Why am I not dead?
Jigoku ni. . .
It didn't hurt.
Why?
Am I still on the island?
Where is the island?

The young boy shook his head at his thoughts. His eyepatch laid next to him on the ground. The seal...yes, the seal that marked his deal with death. Was it still there?
He quickly made his way to the water, finding it hard to move. His whole body ached from having his soul drained out of him. But he found that he wasn't angry, he wasn't upset. He felt that same peacefullness he had all he while he rode on the boat to the island. He looked down in the water to gaze at himself. That perfect, flawless boy that he was.

He moved his hair from his right eye. It was gone. What kept Sebastian to him, that demon, akuma, the one that had followed his every order, his every whim. But now he was gone forever. Gone to whatever hellish word that he came from. Gone from his life. He had what he came for: Ciel's soul. He had no other reason to hang around him.

Ciel knew this. He knew it from the beginning. He never expected Sebastian to volunteer to follow his every order after he got what he had came for. The boy sighed and sat back on the bench, staring down at the eyepatch. His right eye was still purple, but the seal, the star, was gone completely. Not a trace of it.

He sat there for a moment, wondering what he'd do. His servants were dead. Pluto was dead. Tanaka was dead. Everyone. Dead. There wasn't anything left. He wouldn't make it off the island alone.
He didn't know how. He had never had to survive on his own. He was lost. Stranded.

And as Ciel sat there on the bench, staring up at the dark, dreary sky, he came to a realization. He kept it to himself, and grimaced at his thoughts. He sat there in the silence.
The fog rolled in from the lake. The air was thick, and the wind blew gently.

He figured he'd die on the island. That was Sebastian's intention. To leave him to die. That was it, he thought. He wanted me to die here slowly and painfully.

Ciel tried not to think about it. The more he did, the more irritated he felt. For his father to not want him to take revenge. The diary must have been a fake. An eternity seemed to pass before he heard it. The faint sound. The tune of London Bridge.

"Kami wa shini desho. . .shini desho. . . Kami wa baka yo. . .baka yo. . .
Minna-san, shini yo. . .shini yo . . .My. . .Dear. . .Lost Love. . ."

Ciel looked up and saw the figure of a girl behind a tree looking at him with blank blue eyes.
Her dark curls brushed her pale shoulders, and her black dress stood out in the pastel mist. She looked younger than what her low cut dress seemed to plainly say. The girl smiled mischieviously. She was wearing a black pendant around her neck, with the white golden engraving of a cresent moon on it.
She more long blue gloves, and the dark colors made her look that much paler.

But how was anyone else on this island?
"H-hey," he said, his voice trembling against his will. He gulped to regain his normal, stern tone of voice. "Who are you"
The girl's voice was a faint whisper. "I'm Yami. . ." she said. "Yamimori. . ." She smiled faintly. "What are you doing here"
Ciel stood up. He was about to, as he used to, declare that he was Ciel Phantomhive, the Earl of Phantomhive. The aristocrat. But everyone surely thought he was dead. And what would he have to go home to?

These thoughts hit him hard.
He had been planning on dying there. "Well, if you didn't make your boat, then, you can ride back with me. . ." Yamimori said, twirling her dark red umbrella with the images of skulls on it. Ciel ran his fingers through his navy blue hair and looked up at her. "Where do you live? London"
Yami shook her head. "No, but we can drop you off there if you like. . .I live in France. . "
"What are you doing here"
"Hm? Just visiting. . ." she smiled innocently. "To get something important to me. . ." She approached him and leaned down to stare at him. He tried not to look at her chest, but he took a step back, standing up.

Yami's face turned a slight shade of pink. "You can come with me if you like. . "
Ciel nodded. "I suppose. . " He bit his lip, feeling uncomfortable that the girl was inches away from his face.
She stepped away. ". . ." She looked away with her face still flushed.
"There you are, Yamimori-sama," said a male voice.
Ciel turned to see a the last person he expected to see. Not him. Not here.
Viscount Druitt smiled. "Yamimori-sama, you shouldn't have run off that way." He looked at Ciel. "The Earl of Phantomhive? Your supposed to be dead..." he said with a puzzled look on his face.

Ciel bit his lip. "I"
The Viscount clapped with a charming smile.
It seemed to echo, and Yami shook her head. "No, Druitt." She whispered. "Golf clap." She said quietly clapping her hands together. "Don't be loud. . "
The golden haired man smiled. "O-of course, my lady. But Phantomhive, it seems that your demon didn't kill you as he should have. Seems he left you here to suffer. . "
Ciel's eyes grew wide. "H-how did you. . "
The man smiled in amusement. "All Shinigami in this area know of what you did, young earl. However, everyone believes you to be dead. Isn't that right, my dear Yamimori-sama"
Yami only smiled and stood behind Ciel before he could realize it and wrapped her arms around him. "I think he should come with me and you back to France. . ." Ciel stood there, he had never been used to people touching him freely.
"Hm? But why?" Viscount asked, slightly tilting his head. "He won't do us any good. He'd only be a burden. His company was already taken over, and"
Yami smiled. "Hatred...I feel it in him. . "
Ciel shook his head. "No, I don't. That was before. I should've died. . ."

When the mature 12 year old thought about, he realized that he had never even thought of any life other than revenge.
The girl's hair brushed agains the back of his neck. "However, I believe hatred had been all you had. . ." Her voice seemed slightly louder as she released him from her grip.
Ciel stared at her for a moment. Her eyes seemed bored with him, bored with every color the world had to offer. "The demon that you made a deal with...took it from you. . "
She smiled as if amused and grabbed his hand. ". . ." She didn't say a word, but suddenly pulled back coughing. Druitt gave a look of concerned. "I told you to take your medicine. . "
Yami gave him a sad look. "I did"
He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, we should simply get what we came here for and leave. We have a party to attend tonight in case you forgot."

Yami linked arms with Ciel. ". . "
Druitt rolled his eyes. "Yes, I suppose that he can come, too"
Ciel stared at him, dumbfounded. He'd live. . .He'd make it off the island. He didn't question it. He didn't even know what to think anymore.
"What exactly are you looking for?" Ciel asked, keeping his confident tone.
Yamimori moved her bangs from her eyes. " . . .An important item to me. . "
The mist was clearing up as the Viscount made his way into the forest alone.
The pale girl leaned against a tree and sank down hugging her knees. "We only have to wait a minute. . "
Her voice trailed off again. She shook her head as if she had a headache.

Ciel sat there, wondering what he had gotten himself into.

A few minutes later, Druitt approached them holding a black rose. "Here it is, there was only one left"
Yami smiled faintly and gently took it from him. ". . .Thank you. . ." She said in a quiet voice.
Druitt smiled charmingly. "Of course, hime-sama"
Ciel looked confused. "Hime"
She looked down at the rose. "Druitt, we should go. . .I don't want to be late. . ." She whispered, taking Ciel's hand and slowly leading him to a small yacht.

When they arrived France, Viscount led them to a large manor. "Here we are, Yamimori-sama. . .it seems that the party started without us. . "
Yami shrugged, not letting go of the rose. "I'm taking Ciel to my room. . ." she whispered, stepping out of the carriage, dusting her dress off.
Ciel stepped out. "This is where you live"
Yami nodded. "Uh-huh." The mansion was in a dark forest, but it was clear that people had arrived from all around to attend whatever the Viscount was hosting.
"Viscount," Ciel said, turning to stare at the blond haired man. "I hope your not planning on selling anymore young girls. . ."

Druitt laughed. "No, no, that's far behind me! Yamimori-sama can tell you that"
The blue eyed girl gave him a blank look. ". . ." She shrugged as if to say that she didn't care if it were true or not.

Yami's room was dark, only with the moonlight shining in through the sunroof.
She didn't speak for several minutes, but stared down at the black rose. She put it in a vase after a while.
"Is there a real reason why you brought me here?" Ciel asked, sitting on the bed next to her, staring down at the floor. The girl gulped, then grabbed a large mouse plush from her bed and hugged it. "No, only that, I'm..." The girl gulped. "...Lonley."

To be continued in chapter 2