TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


By the Moon and Leaf by hebihiss

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i don't own Naruto......... although i wish i did........... xD but there's some new characters that i do own so don't taken without my knowing or this orochimaru fanbitch will rip ur hands off!!!!!
---------------------
this fanfic is supposed to be not that long but i have a feeling it'll somewhat be........... it piece has been rewriten by me so many times *ohman* hopefully this time around it'll be written to the end
there r a few caharters that will be new to u in ch to come xP
the first chapter is short but i can't say the same for those that r yet to be wrtten xD
** = thinking to his/herself
............. = flash back
enjoy!
Chapter ONE: Orders from Godaime!!!!

Naruto, now 18 is sitting by his window admiring the sun and gettin the tan of with life, watching a far off thrunder storm as he wondered how can his Konoha be so bright while a neighboring village is drenched. A smile streched along his face when Jiraiya appeared blocking the warmth of outside.
"oi, Naruto!"
"Ero-sennin!!" Naruto stood. It's been a year since he was the hermit. "Let's go get some ramen!!!" he old pervert frowned.
"Aren't u a Jounin yet?" Naruto's eye twitched.
"Hmph!" He turns away from his mentor. "That old bitch keeps me on a tight ass leach! Look at me!!! I haven't had a real mission for weeks!!!! Jiraiya pinched the part of nose that Naruto always made throbe. "Huh?"
"Well then with that attitude i don't think u'll be right for this mission." The hermit waves around a scroll like it wasn't worth a dime. "Guess i have to find Neji." Naruto eyes the scroll..... and looks away.
"Doesn't seem to be important." The blond snorts.
"Not important?" Jiraiya grins. "I guess Tsunade slipped and mark this an 'S' class by mistake..." Naruto's eye reverted back to the scroll as drool slowly dripped from his mouth, with excitment as Jiraiya let the scroll fall into his ex-students' hands.

Tsunade sat behind her desk holding the scroll Naruto was rejoicing over just a few minutes ago. The young blond lay on the floor still dazed. Apperntly caused by the lumps on his head.

The door opened and in came his commardes. Shikamaru, Neji, Chouji, Ten Ten, Shino, Ino, Sakura, Lee, Kiba and Akamaru and Hinata. They all lined up horizantly infornt of her.

Godaime couldn't believe what she was about to order them to do...

She sighed.

"This is between us and the walls of this office. Speak just one word of this out of thos room and i personaly will kill u right then and there." Everyone swallowed these words. "This mission would usually be on my shoulders and my shoulders alone but seeing that I no longer can walk in and out of Konoha freely i have to send someone in my place." Her eyes went narrow, a face rarely seen. "This village is THE unknown and very well hidden village. Few know abot its excitance.... I go there when ever i can but this time i can not...." She opens a floder that was infornt of her and speard out the papers. She pointed, "This is Ichino, Koh. He's the one that runs this ninja village..... Ichino has a well-"
"Ichino, Koh? Isn't he an 'S' class criminal?" Sakura questioned.
"Yes."
"Then why the hell r we even talking about it! Just tell us where this ninja village is and we'll snag him!" Naruto frowned.
"Ichino," she continued. "is a respected shinobi. He shelters anyone who ask. That is why he is known mostly as a criminal. His village is the truest hidden nin village. No know knows but those who seek it... His grandfather made it his lifes goal to be open minded and welcome anyone with open arms......"
"I still don't understand why u have called us." Neji insisted. Shikamaru and the others were jus as puzzled.
"I hid there for some time.... and so did the Third and the Fourth.... Satorobi made it his life goal to protect this village.... his motives r unknown..." Silence befell over everyone until Naruto broke it with a shout.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!"
"This village doesn't have a name and for now we will call it 'Night'." Jiraiya raised an eyebrow at the name Tsunade has given. "and it's located between rice country and wave country....... This scroll has all the paper work that is needed....." Tsunade suddenly sees Naruto boiling over with anger. "The team i will assing will go, keep an eye out for anything and everything and report back-"
"A village that harbor criminals?!!! Why the fuck should we even bother?!" He slams his fist onto her desk. "jus cuz u have a debt to repay? We can be out there lookin for Sasuke!!!!!" He meant to point outside but as Tsunade slowly followed his finger, he was cearly pointing at Sakura. "I told u! Don't bother me with crap like this, u old bitch!" And even though he should know be now not to be so close to her, he was and in arms reach as his face found itself into her desk, shattering it. No one seemed to care that he was just taken down. Shikamaru blinked at the folder and scroll he was holding.
"Nara, Shikamaru!" Godaime grabbed his attention. "you, lee and this idoit will be the team i'm sending for this mission!" She shouted "The reason why i asked you all here is if needed, if the Shikamaru send the word i need the rest of u ready to move out imedentaly!!" Naruto struggled to get his baring as Tsudane shoved him down to the floor. "PACK UP AND MOVE OUT!!!!!"

Jiraiya laughed in his throat.