TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Seeing Beauty by crazykittylover

[Reviews - 72]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ok....I’m aware that this chapter is like....a filler chapter I guess...but, that's what I had plan so yeah. The quality is questionable but I did my best staying up as later hours as usual. The word count smaller than I wanted it but I shall fix it after I realize the Christmas special on time! The word count is...2064... review please and by the way check out this author Brumal's stories....dude they are really deep and insightful...*wishes that she could write as well* any who review what you have thought and enjoy!
(Sasuke POV)

There stood was Emi. I froze as she stared at us…first shocked with our actions, morphing into a horrified realization. I felt Jasmine’s head move slowly to my ear.

“Run…”

I turned and stared at her naively; she had fear painted all over her face. I glanced back at Emi…her façade crumpled to pure fury as she started to shake.

“RUN IDIOT!” She shoved me off the bed as Emi charged into the room. I felt fear grip me as I grabbed my pants and raced out the door into the hall...

“JASMINE KAGENASHI WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!”

I cringed at Emi’s demonic voice as turned the corner shoving my pants on; I skidded into the living room panting, checking behind my back...no Emi Everyone stared at me bewildered; Sakura woke up from Naruto’s back and started ask what was wrong; I ignored her.

I turned around again fearfully and saw the most frightening sight I’ve seen in years; Emi glaring at me demonically with her brown hair wild and frizzy and her entire body covered with splotches of grease and oil; cast in shadows. I saw peek out behind her, Jasmine scared out of wits with her long shirt back on, but inside out and backwards. I bolted past Kakashi and out the door as I heard her shout venomously behind me… I hid out in the woods till dawn when Kakashi came and told me it was safe to go inside…he was so wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd POV)

Jasmine recoiled at Emi’s icy voice as she scowled her in front of everyone, “Are you crazy?! What were you thinking going behind my back and doing that of all things!?” Jazz whimpered and shrank as Emi held her and shook her by the shoulders then dropped her and started to pace, running her hands through her hair… Jasmine sat on the ground dazedly; staring down at the ground in an ashamed manner.

“Emi…What did she exactly do and why was Sasuke running from you?”

Emi stared at Kakashi with frantic, distance eyes; pointing at her she laughed in a broken way. “What did she do…is it not obvious or must I paint a picture for you?!”

Kakashi signaled for Sakura and Naruto to take Jasmine out of the room along with the other children. He then sat the distorted woman on the couch and held her firmly by the shoulders. “Emi explain what happened…”

Naruto and Sakura helped Jasmine to her room as the adults talked in the living room; Jasmine refused to look any of them in the eyes and curled up in her bed. Sakura tried to get Jasmine to sit up but, she refused; curling tighter into fetal position. Konohamaru and Inari climbed onto the bed and hugged the silent girl asking her quietly what happened. Sakura took Naruto outside and closed the door a little, “Naruto did you see what happened while I was out?”

“No…Emi said she was going to go check on Jazz when we got close to the house. When we heard her scream, Emi rushed inside and started to shout…and well you saw the rest.”

“I wonder what got Emi so mad at her and Sasuke…”

The two turned at the cough sound and saw Kakashi waiting with a stern face.

“Sensei what happened?”

“It doesn’t matter…Emi is upset with Jasmine and Sasuke is out hiding in the woods; I’m going to go get him and I want you two to watch Jasmine while I’m gone.”

“But Sensei…”

“No butts just do what I say…I’ll explain later.”

The two nodded as the man went back down the hall out the house. There was more shouting when Sasuke was brought back to the house; he also refused to look at the two as he was escorted to his room by Kakashi; Kakashi told them to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Kakashi pulled Naruto and Sakura aside to explain what happened, “Emi saw Sasuke and Jasmine doing something that was very bad for them to do and got upset. They are now officially to stay in their rooms till further instruction and have no visitors so they can reflect on what they did wrong.”

“What did they do that was so wrong?”

“…They…well they were …I’m not liberty to say what they did and you cannot ask them…Emi asked me not to say what they did…just that it was bad and they’re being punished for it.”

“But, what Jasmine’s classes, they start back up tomorrow.”

“Emi will be taking her to and from them, other than that Jasmine will stay in her room till Emi has decided what to do with them.”

Naruto grumbled and Sakura sighed at their teacher but let it drop. Emi had the punishment go on for two weeks before giving the two a verbal lashing and let them be out of their rooms, but they were not to be in the same place by themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine’s POV)

A month has pasted since Emi caught Sasuke in bed with me. I didn’t it was such a big deal…I know it was stupid to do unprotected but…we were…well I was drunk and he was buzzed, so things were bound to get out of hand. She went even farther to cuffing me to Sakura to make sure I was always with someone around the ‘little pervert’… I had no idea how much Emi acted like she was my mother till that incident…I kind of hate it…

I glanced over at Sakura as we sat on the dock; we were watching the clouds pass by.

“Sakura…did Kakashi tell you what happened…when…”

“No…he said Emi didn’t want us to know…”

“Oh…”

I looked back at the clouds as the silence enveloped… I wished for something to happen to take everyone’s mind off it, just a little so I felt like I wasn’t walking on eggshells around everyone. It was growing awkward around everyone; having them wonder since only Kakashi and Emi knew the truth…

I tensed and whipped around to see Zabuza and Haku standing on the dock; Zabuza chuckled at my action, “Long time no see Gimpy… how is the leg and hip? I heard you have a crazed healer and came to see for myself it was true…”

“Pardon Zabuza; He worried every second we were gone about and came to see how you were feeling.”

I smiled and a jerked pinky with me so I could hug the androgynous boy; Zabuza laughed when he saw the cuffs, “What did you do Gimpy, piss of the warden?”

I blushed furiously as I tried to hide the cuffs; I personally hate it when Sakura butts in and says the worst things at the worst time, “She and Sasuke did something back in her room a month ago and got Emi angry at them.

I glared at the man as he laughed; he leaned over to Haku and whispered to him…I knew he what he guessed what Emi was mad about…Haku blushed furiously at the idea and looked to me to see if what he said was true.

“So your healer found you two doing the birds and the bees eh? I didn’t think the boy would go that far from the bridge incident…”

“Birds and the bees…?”

I love how Sakura is however very clueless to common slang words, “Shut up…I was drunk and I…”

“He got you drunk?!” I felt the blood rush to my head with Zabuza’s bellowing laughter and Haku’s concernment.

“No…we were at the Halloween festival and we both had spiked punch…it just got out hand…”

“It’s not a big deal, Gimpy…in fact I want congratulate the little guy for becoming a man.”

I glared the masked man as he tussle my hair; Sakura looked at all of us utterly confused, “What on earth are you talking about?”

“Nothing that concerns you…” I slammed my uninjured foot down onto Zabuza’s to keep him quiet. Haku smiled at the pink haired kunoichi.

“It’s an inside joke for older people…best you didn’t understand.” Sakura stared at us suspiciously as we walked to the house. For the past time Zabuza had been gone, he had gone straight and got a body guard job at some fancy company. Haku was a medic at a local village, so it worked out good for them. They heard about the classes after they started and decided to come and check it out, along with seeing how I was doing…I felt so special from the attention. Haku wanted also to see how Naruto was doing as well.

I told him that Naruto was still training hard and learning how to play the guitar and violin; he was glad. When we got to the house Zabuza and Haku wanted to talk with Kakashi so Sakura and I went into the house to let Naruto know they were here. He was excited to see Haku again, so he went out to talk with him. Kakashi even let them come inside and stay for dinner; it was really awesome.

“So you are working as a bodyguard now?”

“Yeah…I guess nearly dying and losing my friend made me rethink on my goals, so I went and got hired by some rich smuck and Haku went and got a medic job at a local hospital near my work.”

Zabuza noticed Emi’s distasteful stare and chuckled, “So I take it you’re Emi, little gimpy’s healer?”

“Indeed and you’re the rogue ninja that put Jasmine in her current position in being injured.”

“Hehe…. Well I can’t help but play rough around the girl…She did defeat me in battle before…” Zabuza jabbed me with his elbow as she continued to glare him, distastefully, “made your healer got laid like you she wouldn’t be so tight ass…”

I choked on my tea and flushed along with Emi who gapped at him repulsively. “I beg you patron?!”

“I heard you had a cow on Gimpy and lover boy getting it on….it’s seriously not a big deal.”

“It is a big deal when two teens do it unprotected and intoxicated; she could’ve gotten pregnant.”

“But, she isn’t so what’s the problem?”

“The problem is that she could’ve been and then where would she be? She is stuck with fatherless baby and no husband or father to support her!”

“Oh so this is something more personal, not just about her.”

Emi gapped him and tried to speak but, just got up and left. Everyone sat at the table in silence as Zabuza grumbled at himself while Haku told him to let it go…Sasuke and I got up and left the room as well; I went to Emi’s room to talk to her. I heard her crying softly before I knocked on the door.

“Um…Emi…can I come in?”

I hesitantly opened the door without waiting for a response; she was sitting on the ground against her bed crying and wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Emi…I…”

“Don’t Jasmine…it’s not your fault it’s his and mine…I’ve had been harsher with you than needed, I just don’t want you to make the same mistakes my mother made when she had me. She spent her life struggling to get by with me and keeping a roof over our heads, food on the table, and clothes on our back…I don’t want you to face the same thing.”

I sighed and went to sit next her; I leaned against her shoulder, hugging her softly, “Emi…understand that you don’t want that to happen…but, what happened had happened for a reason. Everything is with purpose and cause. I not saying that what I did with Sasuke was okay but, please see that it was my choice…I came on to Sasuke and I was the one wanting it. At least don’t punish him for my desires…”

I stared up at her from her shoulder, smiling gently, “While we’re on the subject…I couldn’t even have kids if I wanted to…my uterus was severely damaged when I was younger so it’s nearly impossible for an egg to even latch on to it, let alone grow.” Emi stared at me shocked then sadden.

“I see…so…”

“Yeah…” She pulled me into her lap and stroked my hair as I sat under chin, listening to her heart beats. I felt myself slowly drift into sleep as she softly hummed a tune….one that sounded like the one my father sang to me when I was little.