TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Seeing Beauty by crazykittylover

[Reviews - 72]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay...I’m only updating so many times so I can get the chapter up to date to the Christmas special I hope to write on time…Anyhow this chapter has lemon…or smut…I’m not sure what to call it…but, it contains lemon stuff in it and all and the lemon stuff will come again quite a few times so …I’m just warning you what’s in this chapter. It goes with the story’s plot so no hate reviews on it…just tell me what you thought of it for it’s my first lemon or smut stuff…whatever you call it. So …um…enjoy!
>>blah word count is 4858
(Jazzy’s POV)
I leaned against my window, starting out into oblivion. Man I was bored and depressed. I sighed as I fell back onto my bed; it was the weekend after the performance and it was my day off from teaching. Emi thought I needed time to recuperate by staying in the house all day with the rest of the team going out and helping the villagers plant their crops, etc… Since the performance Sasuke seems to avoid me even more and when I’m able to corner him and talk he’s like a statue with the vocabulary span of a toddler. But at least I’m better friends with Sakura; I’ve had her come with me to my classes and help my alto girls hit their notes.

I rolled over on to my belly and fell asleep for a few hours. I woke at the sound of skidding footsteps down the hall from my room. I sat up sleepily as I watched the door to my room slam open revealing three grinning boys, covered with leaves, twigs, etc. “What…you looks like fell out of a tree or something like it…What’s up!?”

The boys filed in and plopped on to my bed, still sporting Chester-cat like grins. “We rushed back as fast as we could after working to come and save you from boredom!”

I chuckled at Konohamaru’s statement….save me from boredom eh? That sounded like a good game… “Well…if you’re going to save me; then you’ll have to get past the evil perverted dragon Kakashi and his master the medical snaked-hair Gorgon Emi.”

Naruto stood up on my bed and scooped me up bridal style; eyes glomming with tomfoolery, “Then we …will rush to battle these fiends and rescue sweet princess Jazzy from her doom; squire Konohamaru and page Inari the gate!”

The other boys rushed to the door and opened it, “the path is clear Knight Naruto; let us rush the beasties with our valor!” shouted Konohamaru as he charged down the hallway. I was giggling madly as he jumped off the bed, holding me and pranced after the younger boys as we raced through the house to the front door; laughing at our escape idea.

We abruptly stopped when the front door opened and Kakashi, Emi, and the rest of the gang stood in front of us.

“Oh no, the kaka-dragon and Emi-Gorgon are here with their evil minions of emo-ness.” I cried out in mocking horror.

Kakashi raised his eyebrows amused…Emi just shook her head, scoffing in amusement as well.
“Alas I see you have found our prisoner…Any last words?” We (the boys and I) squealed and made a retreat to the back door to the kitchen…Kakashi charged after us roaring like a dragon with his hands up as claws...Emi and the other adults laughed as Kakashi chased us around the house.
*three hours later*

“That was so...*huff* much...fun!” I gasped as Inari lied on my tummy; I on my bed and Naruto half way on the floor and half way on the bed with Konohamaru completely spade out across the wooden floor. We had been able to get out of the house with Naruto’s Harem justu stunning the perverted dragon-kaka, but Emi had foiled our escape with her earth style snare justu that caught our legs. Kakashi carried me back to my room on his shoulder like I was some prize hunt… with Naruto under his arm to side; Konohamaru and Inari were carried by Emi.

“I never thought…Kaka-sensei would roar like that…it was so…funny…” Naruto panted; I kicked the rest of his body of my bed when I notice he was sweating like a pig.

“Don’t …get…my bed…sweaty…Emi just…washed the linen…” I growled rolling of the bed spading out like the boys on the ground. It felt so cold and good against my heated skin. We laid there till Emi came in scoffing at us, “Good grief; you weren’t even running that hard! Kakashi needs to train you boys better!”

We all huffed at her and resumed panting the heat off. She laughed a little as she checked my leg for any problems, “Dinner is on in half an hour; I suggest you boys go get cleaned up while I help Jazz take a bath and re-oil her brace.”

The boys got up slowly and walked out like zombies; I giggled at their sluggishness. Emi joined my jesting of my little brothers as we into the bathroom, “I guess you weigh more to them than I thought…”

I slapped her arm playfully as she helped me take off the cream kimono she forced me to wear that day… I don’t how people put those things on, they’re so damn confusing!

“I don’t weigh that much! I only weigh about 54 kilograms (120 pounds)!

“I know Jasmine, I’m just teasing you.” Emi took my kimono and undergarments as she left the room, “do you need any help getting in or….”

“Pook it Emi!” I growled as I chucked a soap bar at her; she laughed as she dodged it and closed the door. As I sank into the bubble bath that Emi had drawn for me it heavenly; just what my sore muscles need from sudden use. I felt myself melt and drift off into the warm water, drifting off into a peaceful bliss…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched floating in the air, a little girl walk to home from school. She was very cheerful with the two kids she walked with; they were a boy and girl quite a bit older than her. The boy had spiky sandy blonde hair and large cerulean orbs; He had a large zealous grin plaster across his tanned face while the other girl had a more serious commanding one. She had long sandy blonde hair like the boy but had grey blue iris.

As they approached the little girl’s house they could hear yelling and a baby crying. The older two looked down at the girl with anxious looks but, she smiled and said she would be fine…Her smile though to me was clearly fake…she was terrified of going in the house, going in to the yelling, to the anger, and pain but she had to…The baby was crying and it would make things worse if she didn’t go in and calm it.

She waved sadly at her friends as she went up the steps to the ancient house. I followed the older kids instead of going in with the girl; I knew what would happen. She would be yelled at, then accused, then forgotten as the yelling went back its sources. She would then quietly go to the baby’s room and pick up from its crib and coo to it and cradle it till it went to sleep. Afterwards she would come out of the room her parents separated and silent; she would clean up after the fight. Clean up the broken glass or up turned furniture or wipe up spots of blood on the floor…it was always like that since he lost his job and started drinking.

I followed the two older children not hearing what they said, but I knew. They were worried about the little girl; they thought about telling their grandma to go and save the girl but, their grandma was ill and fragile and the girl would refuse…Saying it was nothing or say she could fix it. I watched the two go into their homes in the woods several miles from the city, from the girl. It was a quiet home made of logs and bricks. The girl would come with the older ones here all the time with her baby sister; she hasn’t though for a while now…they kept worrying as the bruises kept coming…

I felt nothing for the little trio and the baby…I knew what happened in the end…The abuse got out of hand…the girl lost her mother and the older siblings lost their grandmother to cancer. The girl died later from hiding the little girl and baby out in the woods when the violence got out of hand between the girl’s stepbrother and father…The older girl fell into the river and broke her neck when running to move the two farther away.

The boy was heartbroken and stopped talking to the younger girl… She grew tired and use to the abuse and the boy finally saved her from it and took her under his wing…It never lasted…it never does for the girl…The boy died and the girl’s little sister disappeared and she was alone, just as before…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes with the banging on the door; it was Naruto, “Jasmine…Jazzy it’s time for dinner…are you there?!”

I sat up shivering in the cold soap less water; my hands wrinkled and pruned from the liquid. “I’m here Naruto; I’ll be out in a bit.”

He seemed satisfied with the answer and left the bathroom door as I finished washing the sweat and grim from the day’s activities. I hopped over to the toilet and dried my injured leg off before putting back on the brace; it was like a giant case that held my leg in the middle of it with hinges to bend where it need to bend. Emi was trying to gather enough stainless steel for a new one so it didn’t need to be oiled or wiped down so often to keep it from rusting.

I wrapped another dry towel around my body and went to my room for some clean clothes. I felt like wearing something warm and not to bright or dark; I settled for a brown long denim skirt, cream colored turtle neck sweater, and a few choice plain necklaces and a bracelet.

I despised shirts and dresses but, I couldn’t wear pants cause of the brace and wearing shorts in the fall when it tended to snow a little before winter wasn’t a choice. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail as finishing touch and went to the dining room.

Everyone had already started to eat when I arrived which made me feel good…it would’ve been weird if they had waited for me to get dressed. I sat down next to Sakura; she was wearing her usual clothes. Don’t they ever change their outfits?

“Jasmine you look nice…”

“Thank you Sakura-Chan…you look nice too.”

She blushed as both smiled at each other as started to eat dinner. Tsunami cooked fish, rice, and vegetables for dinner and for desert was mangos chilled. I ate listening to Kakashi discuss with Emi old battle strategies and tactics he used when he was in the ANBU. He used a lot of good tactics with his own abilities than his Sharingan which was very interesting…he was recounting the battle he had with another lighting user when Naruto started to shout at Sasuke…

Apparently he was a pervert for thinking Naruto peeked at me when he told me dinner was ready while I was bathing. That was crossing the line; I took a spoonful of rice and flung it directly at Sasuke’s face. It nailed him right in the forehead… I snickered at him as he glared at me wiping it off.

“That’s what you get for saying such things you emo Pookie. For your information Naruto didn’t even open the door to the bathroom when he told me dinner was ready and he directly left afterwards…the only people I would blame for peeking would be Ebisu and Kakashi.”

Ebisu sputtered and turned red at my snickering; Kakashi ignored me and continued his chat with Emi as if nothing happened. Konohamaru and Naruto joined my snickering as the man scowled at me and ate in silence…Inari seemed deep in thought when I glanced over at him. Curiosity got the better of me, “Oye pup what’s eating you?”

He looked at me puzzled, “Ne-san…remember what you said to us a week before the debut of our performance?”

“I think so…what about it?”

“What did you mean by doing the debut before Halloween?”

I chuckled at the question…it was so silly… “I meant that we get it done and out of the way before the holiday silly…It’s only about a week away now…” I stopped smiling when everyone looked at me perplexed.

“Halloween is a holiday, what for?”

I felt my mouth drop…they didn’t know what Halloween was? That was like a federal crime on its own!

“Jasmine is this a holiday celebrated from your homeland?”

“Yeah…! It’s one of the most important holidays we have, originally it was day before the feast of all saints in Christian religion but, adapted into a fun festival to having fun and scaring people. Usually children and young teens went around their neighborhoods trick-o-tricking for candy and other goodies in costumes. Or go to Halloween parties/festivals and well…party! It’s a great way to make friends and have a good time…”

“I see…” Kakashi stroked his chin at the idea as the rest of the group got excited. The boys, except Sasuke the joy killer pestered me with questions on the holiday…This was going to be an interesting Halloween.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Miss. Jasmine, is this, what you use to carve more detailed faces?” A man asked me as I walked with my little brothers (Naruto, Konohamaru, and Inari) in the village helping with the Halloween festival…looks like everyone has Halloween fever; women wear making costumes for their families and decorations for their homes, men were helping set up the large decorations, banners and speakers around the center of the city: the town square and children were gathering supplies for it all. It was pretty chaotic…

“No… you want to use a smaller thinner knife if you want more delicate details in the melons.” The man nodded and rushed off to fix his mistake; I was pestered with many questions like that all week long before Halloween…Which was on a Friday; the most supernatural night there was for the holiday.

“This is so cool Jazzy!” Naruto chirped as he helped me check off all the items in the square; I needed him to charge up the storage battery for the large speakers and the lights need for the band that day as well…

I had gotten creative and inventive that week as well…making from scrap with the help of Emi; who apparently had a father who trained her in engineering. I made twelve speakers, five mikes, four large electric generators that could turn chakra into energy, and several large lights that beamed down on the new stage in the square. I also made a scanner and printer earlier for my classes but, that really doesn’t matter.

What mattered is that Naruto was the best conductor to get quick large amounts of chakra without feeling some very nasty side effects….like dying. It took about five hours of draining chakra from the Kyuubi; I had to go in Naruto’s mind secretly and force the Kyuubi to cough up the need chakra without touching Naruto’s usual chakra. Kakashi didn’t like the idea but, I convinced him to let me do it; as a result Naruto was only a little tired and we had some left over electricity which was storied in small generators. Everything was coming together nicely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on Tsunami…Inari’s dinosaur outfit looks fine! We are going to be late for the opening of the festival and I’m supposed to do the opening!”

We were all dressed up in our costumes and waiting on Inari’s mother too stop fussing on the hood of Inari’s T. Rex costume.

“I’m sorry Jazzy, this is the first festival he’s been to, dress in a costume and I want it to be just perfect…”

“Mom its fine…let’s go!”

She sighed in anxiety as we rushed out the door. I was dressed as cute angel in simple loose short loose dress with small feathered wings and a metal golden halo, with white Spartan-like flats, Naruto as an orange space suit astronaut, Kakashi as a G.I. Joe solider, Konohamaru copied Naruto, Sakura was little red riding hood, and Sasuke was phantom of the Opera. Emi was a grease monkey, Tsunami a bunny with white kimono with a tail attached on her back and headband with bunny ears, and Tazuna a police officer.

To get to the town square Kakashi had we who couldn’t run like ninja be carried. Sasuke had to carry me, Tazuna to Kakashi, Tsunami to Emi, and Inari to Naruto. We made it to the square on time and I was I stage welcome everyone to the festival and rang the gong to start the party.

There was so many things to do at the festival; games, contests, selling of goods, and dancing…there was so much dancing! My students showed off their dance moves and a lot of them caught on like the moon walk, break dancing, bumping, etc. I danced with many of my students, having a good time while I also had glanced up to see if the colored lights were working; they were. It was like being at one of my school dances where no one could recognize you so you could be anyone.

They used my C.A.T. output to connect directly the speakers so we had the latest songs that I liked from my home…Black Eye Peas, Justin Timberlake, Gorillaz, Rihanna, 50 cent, Eminem, etc...You name it; we probably played it. I ran into Naruto and Sakura a few times, getting them to dance with me in the circle gap made so you could show off your moves. Sakura and I were a hit with booty bumping and grinding…I think I that was the moment that I made Sakura blush so red all the blood went to her head or something…

I tasted alcohol laced with the fruit punch given from my older male students as I danced with all of them… I know I should’ve decline the drinks then and there but…it made the world seem brighter, better, and carefree so …I kept drinking. Sasuke was the one that found me and pulled me away from some guy grabbing my ass and forcing me to dance with him…He did not look pleased seeing me drunk…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sasuke’s POV)

I really dislike this festival…the noise, the drunk people rubbing against each other to that strange music…It was disgusting and I really want to leave but…Sensei and Emi made me Jasmine’s official babysitter; I was suppose to take her home after the partying…Why they didn’t get Naruto or one of the other guys to do it is beyond me till I saw Naruto with Sakura…they were clearly drunk… I figured out it was from the punch when I drank a large cup…great…

I kept searching the crowd in the square to find the lighter blond knucklehead she would’ve drank the punch and gotten tipsy so I had to get her out of here; I nearly just went to the stage to ask one of the technicians to shout out Jasmine come to the front stage when I saw her…

I felt my blood boil as I watch this intoxicated man grab her and forced her close to him; she tried to push him away but, he wouldn’t take a hint. I pushed past people till I got to her; there I kicked the man away from her and dragged her by the arm out of the crowd and into an alleyway…She was clearly more intoxicated than I thought.

“Hey Pookie…that was so totally cool what you did to that guy… he was such a creep.” She staggered back, nearly falling if I didn’t pull her towards me; she giggled madly as I carried her bridal style through the streets. I tried to not look at her as I ran through the city; I hated seeing her this way...it wasn’t like her. I ignored her protests when we got to the woods; I wasn’t about to let her be raped because she wanted to stay and ‘dance’.

I shifted her to having her over my shoulder when we got to the house to open the door; no one was home yet…great. I dropped her on her bed and went to make her some coffee to sober her up; she had started to play with my hair and drew her fingers all over my chest when we were running through the woods… It made me shiver and feel strange.

As I stood in the kitchen throwing off the ridiculous costume I had to wear, I breathed slowly, I felt dizzy and warm inside… it had to be the alcohol from the festival; I really couldn’t handle liquor that well…I drank the first cup of coffee then made a second for her; its bitter taste helped clean my muddled mind up.

I heard a thump and giggling when I reached to her room with the cup of coffee; I felt slightly tense for a moment… I pushed away the feeling and opened the door; the light was off and the window’s blinds were pulled down so it was very dark in her room from the lighted doorway.

“Jasmine…?” I felt for her dresser near the door and put the coffee down as the door closed; shutting us in complete darkness. I heard her walk towards me; fear spiked in me but I forced it down, there was no reason for me to be scared of her…especially since she was drunk.

“Jasmine…?”

{ Due the following content and my new found embarrasment of said content, I'm removing this scene from this chapter and no I will not add it back. I'm not sure what I was thinking back when I wrote the thing, but I refuse to be ashamed any more to new or old readers by my ulter stupidity from then, for it makes me red to the face and ears in reading it and I meaning red from embarasment, etc. I basically severelly dislike what I had written and choose not to show it. If you would like the scene in the new version of this story I'm writting because of little things like this, just wait till I add it in sometime soon....I suppose...I don't know when I'll be adding the revisment of the revised edition of this story so I'll just warn you now of this. Thanks for your understanding, CKL}