TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Flying Changes by sparkfly

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I don't own any of the Naruto characters.
'Dear Diary,
This is probably the last time I'll ever write that because now that I've done it I realize how gay it really looks. Unfortunatly, I'm writing in pen and I would have to scratch it out, and that's just ugly.'

............

I stare out the window now, unsure what to write next. Glancing behind me, I can see the trailer traveling along behind us. Returning to my 'diary', I begin to write whatever comes to mind.

............

'I really don't understand why people write in diaries. Think about it: If someone were to pick this up, they would know all of my deepest secrets, assuming I'm actually gonna tell you those. Junko (thats my care-taker) seems to think that it'll be good for me. But she's also convinced that I should see a psychiatrist.

I'm sorry. Maybe I've insulted you now, saying that I don't think you'll be good for me. But lets face it. Why would I write down everything I'm thinking. I've already thought about it and moved on by the time I find a pen.

...........

'Haruka, we're here." Junko turns around with that fake smile on her face.

"Are you ready to meet your gaurds?"

"You mean 'hired stalkers'." I correct her.

"They follow you to keep you safe."

"It's still creepy."

I get out of the car. As I begin to walk to the other side of the trailer to open the door, Junko pulls me in the other dirrection.

"We're already late enough. We don't have time for that." She says as she drags me towards a small building.

I walk into the small room behind Junko and that thing hapens. That thing where you walk into a room where people were talking and then they all stop and look at you.

Then they start whispering, telling eachother that you shouldn't mention this, or it's rude to do that. Then complete silence; silence that tells you that they were indeed talking about you.

Junko waists no time, walking dirrectly to the older man who is obviously in-charge. He has silver spikey hair.

"Hello, I'm Junko, Haruka's..." and then I space out, leaning against the wall and starring at my feet.

There are three other kids, probably my age, in the room: one with pink hair and a fake smile, one with blond hair and an eager grin, and one with black hair who ignores me.

I travel too much to make friends. It only makes life harder. So I'll ignore them as long as I can.

"..Haruka can explain the details of how you'll be working." I tune back into the conversation at the sound of my name. I make eye contact with the silver haired man and smile, making my way over to where they're talking.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Haruka." I say politly, extending my hand.

"Kakashi Hatake." He replies while shaking my hand.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to use the bathroom. Haruka, now would be a good time to get to know eachother."

With that, Junko leaves the room and probably won't be back for a while. She's going out back to smoke.

"Well, lets sit down and you can meet everyone." says Kakashi. I oblige and follow him to the sitting area.

I sit on a big cushiony rocking-chair with Kakashi to my left in an arm-chair, and the other three sitting on the couch across from me.

"This is Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke." He names them from right to left.

"They are your gaurds as well and work under my command." I wave and give them a small smile.

"So, what do you--" Kakashi begins, but I cut him off.

"Enough about me, tell me about you, where are you from?"

"We're all from Konoha." the pink haired girl answers: Sakura. "We were chosen because we're familiar with the territory.

"What's it like there?"

"It's a generally quiet village, alot of old buildings are stil standing. It's surrounded by the forrest." This time Kakashi again. I have to admitt, it sounds pretty nice.

"Anything fun to do?"

"YEAH!" comes an immediate response from the blond: Naruto. "And the ramen is the best! " I can't help but smile at him. His energy is contagous.

Junko comes busting in the door, cigarrette in hand. It's only seconds in the tiny room before the smell makes it to me and gives an immediate head-ache.

"Put that thing out." I sneer at her, covering my nose with the sleeve of my sweater.

"There's a storm coming in, let's go." She says, ignoring my comment.

"Alright, we'll leave now and meet you there when you get to the village." Kakashi says, getting up. He walks to the door and slowly, the other three follow him.

"We'll be waiting at the gates." And then they leave. We head back out to the car and leave, giving me no chance to check the trailer.

In the car, Junko hands me a hot chocolate.

"Thanks..." I say, looking at the cup skeptically. Since when does she do nice stuff for me? I'm about to look into the cup to see if something is in it when I hear a defening crash of thunder,

"We shouldn't be driving." I say immediatly.

"Well we need to make it there tonight." She says as we pull out of the drivway and head on our way rather quickly.

"We need to make it there alive." I correct. "We should stay here for the night until the storm passes over."

"You'll feel better in the village."

"I'll feel better when all of us are inside, safe from lightning and not towing a metal electricity magnet!"

In my nervousness, I forget myself and take a big drink of hot chocolate. I notice the peculiar taste right away and throw it across the seat at Junko.

"You're such a fucking bitch!!" I yell at her.

"Oh, shut up. It's for your own good."

I start to feel drowsy and rub my eyes.

"How much did you put in this." I mummble.

"A lot."

"I should sue you." I say. Or I think I said it. I'm so tired already that I'm not sure. There's one more flash of lightning, but I pass out before I can hear the thunder that follows.