TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Snake Child. by Xx_sakura_blossom_xX

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please Read and Review.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except for the Oc's.
Snake Child.
By Xx_Sakura_Blossom_xX

-Chapter Three-

Yuki woke up to the sound of people talking in hushed voices. She kept her breathing slow and steady and didn't move or open her eyes. She was wrapped in something warm and soft. A blanket probably and lying on what felt like a thin matttress.

The voices didn't get any louder and Yuki decided to open her eyes and find out where she was. She still hurt every where and wondered what the hell the kidnapper had done to her. A dozen scary scenarios ran through her head and she shuddered.

When she opened her eyes, every thing seemed sharper than usual, the colours were brightened and the edges more defined. It had been like this back in the clearing but back then Yuki had put it down to adrenaline. She was lying on a hospital cot in the corner of a big room, the walls were lined with books, scroll and photographs.

Yuki had already figured out that somehow, by some strange turn of events she was in the Naruto universe. It was kind of hard to doubt that when she could clearly remember being lifted up above the tree tops by . . . Jiraiya? That ment that the creepy guy who had kidnapped her was actaully Orochimaru.

Which ment that she had kicked Orochimaru in the crotch and lived to tell the tale. She was a living legand, oh yeah! She smiled at the thought and looked around the room. Her eyes landed on three people whispering around a large oak desk. They must have been the voices she heard.

One of them was Jiraiya, he was standing with his back to her along with another older man who had short grey hair and was wearing a pale blue robe and sandles, his hair was disheveled like he had only just gotten out of bed and hadn't had time to brush it.

The last man was facing her but not looking her way, his spiky blond hair was also messy but it looked rather good on him. He had lightly tanned skin and bright blue eyes and he wore a long white trench coat with a flame design at the bottom. Yuki drew a shocked gasp. It was the Yondaime Hokage, Minato Namikaze, Narutos dad!.

The intake of breath caught the mens attention and in less than a second they were standing around her. Their eyes were cold and serious and Yuki shrank back against the bed, pulling the covers up to her chin. Jiraiya frowned and patted her shoulder reasuringly.

"Its okay Yuki, We just want to ask you a few questions" he said grinning at her. Yuki shuddered and looked up at the older man standing next to Jiraiya, he had laughter lines stretching from his eyes and mouth. The frown looked out of place on a face more accustomed to smiling. Yuki knew who he was now. Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage.

Then she looked at the Yondaime. He was looking at her in a mix of suspicion, curiosity and pity. Yuki did not like being looked at that way and glared at him. Cute blond or no, no-one looked at her like that! The man blinked and looked at Jiraiya questioningly, the older man chuckled and hunkered down until he was at eye level with Yuki.

"Here we go. Yuki, the thing is, we can't trust you. And until we know that you can be trusted we can't let you out of here." he gestured around the room. "If you answer these questions truthfully we will let you out and see what we can do about getting you a place to stay on your own. What age are you?" he asked suddenly.

"Fourteen" Yuki said frowning when Minato and Sarutobi looked shocked. Jiraiya however just nodded and jotted down something on a note book he held in his hands. It looked suspiciously like the one he used to take down 'research' on, in the manga.

"Good, now where do you come from?" he asked looking up from the notepad. Yuki frowned a bit and wondered whether or not to tell him a lie or the truth. Telling him that she came from another universe where he was a manga character probably wouldn't cut it. But he would know if she lied. In the end she decided to tell the truth.

"I was born in County Dublin in Ireland and I've lived there all my life" she said with a sigh. To her surprise no-one called her a liar or ordered fro her to be sent to Ibiki for interrogation (though to be honest she didn't even know if Ibiki was the head or touture and interrogation yet). Quite the contrary they looked like they believed her. Jiraiya frowned and said.

"So the bastard was telling the truth, you come from a different world, am I right? And you know of the future in this one?" he asked. Yuki blinked in shock. He knew. How did he know. Just as the question was about to form on her lips The Yondaime seemed to read her mind and say.

"A messenger toad was sent by the three toad brothers that Jiraiya left to fight Orochimaru. They said that Orochimaru had been talking about alternate universes and different worlds and how you knew what was going to happen in the future. It would seem he was telling the truth." he said. Yuki nodded, still a little shellshocked. That had been waaay easier than she had expected.

"So" Sarutobi said. "That brings us to our next problem. What are we going to do with you?" Yuki shuddered again, that sounded ominous. What were they going to do with her? Yuki looked down at her hands, they were very pale, much paler than her normal tanned hands. And they were so small, like a childs.

"And then theres the case of her linage" Jiraiya said frowning and closing the book. Yuki was surprised and looked up from inspecting her hands. What about her linage? What had her parents done? Were they ninja too?

"What are you talking about? My linage?" she asked her eyes locking with Jiraiyas. The gama sanin looked uncomfortable and shifted a bit on his feet. Yuki made to get up out of the bed but somehow over shot and ended up on the floor. She groaned and tried to sit up but her hands gave out under her and she fell back.

Minato lifted her up and long black lock of hair fell across her shoulder. Yuki started slightly and looked at it. Who did it belong to? She stared at it and reached out a hand and tugged the inky strands. She winced as pain shot through her skull. What the hell . . .

"Whats going on?" she asked, her voice sounded weird. She hadn't noticed it at first but it was softer, rapsy and younger. Like a five year old with a sore throat. When she stood she noticed that she was shorter, her head only came up to Minatos thigh and it gave her a strange sense of vertigo.

"Uh, kid, I think your going to have to sit down for this." Jiraiya said with a sigh as he ran a hand through her spiky white hair. Yuki nodded and clambered up onto the bed again. She pulled the covers back up to her chin and looked at the gama sannin expectantly.

It was Sarutobi who spoke.

"It seems that my ex-student cast a forbidden jutsu to send you to and bring you back from the world you lived in." he explained and Yuki looked confused she held up a hand and the old man stopped talking.

"What do you mean 'Sent you to'. Ive never been here before!" she said but she had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach that told her otheriwse. Sarutobi looked at her pityingly.

"It would seem that a complex seal was put on you to hide your identity and you were sent to the other world with two of Orochimarus followers. From the information the toads told us the followers were masquerading as your parents in the other world." Yuki stared at him in disbelief. There was no way her parents had been a pair of Orochimarus minions. The couldn't be.

"T-thats not possible. My parents are lawyers. They love me!" she said shalking her head as if to ward of the very notion of her parents being ninja. Forgetting that she herself had been thinking it not five minutes ago.

"I'm sure they did love you but the fact of the matter is that they were looking after you on the orders of Orochimaru. Its not so strange to think that they could grow to love the child they called their daughter." Sarutobi said looking sad and patting her knee. Yuki instinctivly knew there was more so she held her tears back until she got the rest of the news.

"Also" Minato started and Yuki mentaly groaned, she had been right. There was more. "Aparently there is a time rift between the two world so while fourteen years passed back there only four passed here. Technicaly you are four years old." the blond haired man said rubbing the back of his head and grimancing sympatheticly.

"And" Jiraiya chimed in. Yuki groaned out loud and buried her face in her hands. They all chuckled sadly. "Because orochimaru took off the identity seal, you reverted back to the five year old self you would have been had you stayed in this world." The gama sanin held up a hand mirror and Yuki took it but didn't look into it, afraid of what she would see.

She was putting things together in her mind and she didn't like the way they were turning out. Why would she be so important that her identity had to be changed?. Why had she been sent out with Orochimarus minions?. Why had the hebi sannin himself come to kidnap her back?. And then there was the long inky black hair that she had only seen on one person not too long ago. Her hands shook as she slowly turned to look in the mirror.

Scared slitted amber eyes stared back from a pale heart shaped face with faint purple markings tracing the outline of her eyelids. Her black hair fell in sheets around her face and her small, pink lips were opened in horror. Her eye brows rose as she took in her new visage. It was weird, alien but pretty in and exotic way.

"Im, I look like, what . . . ?" she mumbled incoherantly. It was then that Sarutobi felt the need to drop the giant bombshell that had been hovering precariously at the edges of Yukis mind. Being kept out in case she broke down.

"We've run several blood tests and your appearance confirms it. You are the only daughter of Orochimaru of the sannin. And for the second time in two days Yuki fainted.