TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Snake Child. by Xx_sakura_blossom_xX

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please Read and Review.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto . . . -sigh-
Snake Child.
By Xx_Sakura_Blossom_xX
Chapter two.

Jiraya swore as a cold wind battered against the thin coat and shirt he wore. He honestly didn't know what he had been thinking when he decided to leave his normal, thicker clothes back in Suna. True, it had been too warm over there and wearing them while traversing the desert was akin to suacide.

The reason he was even leaving Suna so soon was even more disconcerting than his missing red jacket. His student and current Hokage of Konoha had a very bad feeling about something and requested that he come back to the village. And when Minato had one of his feelings . . . Lets just say it would be wise to listen.

The gama sannin had just passed the borders of Hi no Kuni when he felt a tremendous chakra surge. He skidded to a stop and his head swiveled in the direction of the surge. It wasn' too far from where he was and with a grunt Jiraiya jumped up onto the trees and ran towards the disturbance, masking his chakra as he went.

After five minutes of jumping he came across a clearing. It wasn't a natural clearing, more like something had exploded and destroyed all the trees and vegatation in a near perfect circle. In the middle of the strange clearing stood a man with long black hair, pale skin and slitted amber eyes.

"Orochimaru" Jiraiya hissed as the man, seemingly oblivious knelt down and bit his thumb. Then he turned to a small figure lying beside him, unconscious. She looked around fourteen years old and had shoulder length brown hair and tanned, lightly freckled skin. Her chakra capacity wasn't that large and Jiraiya summerized that she was a civillian.

Orochimaru made strange seals with his blood on the girl forehead, palms, stomach and feet before charging them with Chakra. Jiraiya watched as the seals spread to cover the girls face, arms, legs and torso. They glowed purple before sinking into the girls skin.

Nothing happened for a moment and then, slowly the girl started to change. Her hair grew longer and darker, her skin became paler and her limbs much smaller, she shrunk until she looked like a five year old and her Chakra capacity doubled. Jiraiya nearly fell over in shock.

The girl was de-aging. It was supposed to be impossible. Jiraiyas musings were broken when he heard a scream from clearing. The girl was crying out and writhing on the ground, her face scrunched up in agony. De-aging hurt like a bitch, to have all your muscles, bones, skin and cells shrink to a fraction of their origional size had to be painful

Orochimaru smirked at the flailing girl and picked her up. He stood gracefuly and turned to look at the tree Jiraiya was hiding behind. The hebi sannin rose and eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

"Do you honestly think I can not see you?" he asked looking incredulously at Jiraiya who stepped away from his 'hiding place'. The white haired nin looked a bit sheepish as he rubbed the back of his head and an unspoken 'Why yes I did' went between them. Orochimarus eye twitched.

"Who is she?!" Jiraiya demanded pointing at the girl who had stopped screaming and was hanging limply in the hebi sannins arms. Orochimaru smirked again and brushed her dark hair out of her eyes.

The girls eyes fluttered open displaying bright amber irises and not quite slitted but nearly oval pupils. Above her eyes were pale purple markings and Jiraiya sucked in another shocked breath. Orochimaru chuckled creepily.

"Does that answer your question Jiraiya?" he asked shifting the girl in his arms. She blinked blearily and winced when she attempted to move her arms. Her amber eyes swivled to stare at the hebi sanin. They widened and a flash of recognision went through them as she struggled to escape his grasp, wincing as the movements jolsted her aching limbs.

"L-lemmie go. Damn c-creepy cosp-player. Pedophile, lemmie go!" she yelled, her voice raspy from when her vocal cords had been compressed. Orochimarus eye twitched again and Jiraiya burst out laughing. This brought him to the girls atention and she glared.

"And who the fuck are you. Another pedophile! PERVERT!" she yelled thrashing around, trying to get free. This time it was Orochimaru who laughed . . . well, chuckled. Jiraiya frowned and glared at the girl.

"Im not just a pervert! Im a SUPER PERVERT!" he yelled striking a pose. The girl just blinked a few times before smirking and saying.

"A retard too."

Orochimarus smirk grew and he looked down at the girl, she glared and redoubled her efforts to escape. After watching her flail for a minute or so Orochimaru tapped her neck and she slumped forward unconscious. Jiraiyas eyes narrowed as he thought about what he should do.

One option was to go on and forget this ever happened. He liked this one, it was clean, easy and no-one got hurt. At least in the short term. However this was Orochimaru he was talking about so things were never going to be clean and easy and in the long run alot of people would probably die. Which led him to his next point.

Option No.2. He could take the girl back to Konoha. She could be brought up as a ninja and become a valuble asset to the village, also if needed she could be used as leverage against the hebi sanin. Jiraiya was warming to this option and he really didn't like the thought of a chibi Orochimaru wreaking havoc across the elemental nations. He sighed.

"Hand over the brat Orochimaru!" he said, putting on his 'serious' face. The black haired man chuckled again and Jiraiya shivered. It had been creepy back when they were genin and it was even more creepy now, it was an I'm-Going-To-Rape-You-Now kind of chuckle and it never failed to send people running.

"No." he said and turned to walk out of the clearing. Jiraiyas 'serious' face dropped as he jumped over his once comrade and stood in his way, a hand held out before him.

"Hand her over!" he said making his voice extra loud. He was rewards with a wince from the snake sanin and grinned triumphantly. The amber eyed nin scowled and hopped back a few paces, his eye brow twitching again. It seemed that fate smiled upon the toad sannin because with a groan the girl woke up. Looked around and drove the heel of her foot into Orochimarus crotch. Hard.

The pale skinned nin grunted in pain and dropped the girl in surprise. She rolled over to the side, her limbs being too sore to stand on. Jiraiya took advantage of Orochimarus pained surprise and swiftly picked up the little girl. She struggled to get away and Jiraiya shifted her slightly, wary of her flailing feet.

"Shh, brat I'm saving you. Stop moving damn it!" he whispered. Orochimaru straightened with a wince and glared at the child in Jiraiyas arms, sending out a blast of killing intent, He smirked when the girl let out a shocked gasp and started to shake in fear.

Jiraiya bit his thumb and made handseals with his free hand. He slammed the hand on the ground. There was a puff of smoke and then three toads apeared, wearing swords at their waists. He signed to them to distract Orochimaru and took of running into the forest. Hopefully he would run into a group of patrol Anbu and they could help him.

He ran full speed through the trees with a terrified five year old swung over his shoulders. After a few minutes he glance up at her. She was clutching the material of his thin jacket for dear life and had an expression of horror on her face. He grinned, this always happened with civilans.

"So kid, whats your name?" he asked and she looked down at him, her amber eyes narrowing in a way that was very familiar. Jiraiya knew that look. It was an Im-Not-Going-To-Even-Dignify-That-With-An-Answer look. Jiraiya frowned, he had asked a perfectly reasonable question. Damn brat.

"My name is Yuki" she said, rather reluctantly. Jiraiya nodded and smiled up at her in what he though to be a reasuring manner. By the shudder Yuki gave it was obviously anything but. Having larger than normal canines and being predisposed to grin wildly at people had numbed Jiraiya to the fact that his grin was as scary as Orochimarus chuckle.

"I'm Jiraiya, the gama sannin!" he declared proudly. Yuki just nodded and reached up a hand to pat him on the head.

"Sure you are" she said condecendingly and Jiraiyas eyebrow twitched. Damn brat. They were nearing Konoha and Jiraiya felt the chakra signature of several Anbu and jounin patrols flitting too and fro amidst the cover of the trees. At the same time he felt a small backlash of chakra, similar to when a kage bunshin was released that signified the defeat of his summons.

It didn't matter that much though. The summons would return to the summon world, more than a bit annoyed at being used as a distraction. He probably wouldn't be allowed to summon them again for a while but that wasn't to bad all in all and they were too close to Konoha for Orochimaru to attempt to come after them without risking being ambushed by Anbi or even the Hokage himself. Jiraiya felt a surge of triumph and satisfaction at beating his ex-team mate.

Yuki proped her head up on her hands, her elbows digging into the gama sanins back. She began humming to herself before looking down and giving a shriek of terror. Jiraiya stooped suddenly and looked back worriedly.

"Whats wrong!" he asked scannning the nearby trees for signs of enemy shinobi. There was nothing out there, just the Anbu that had taken it upon themselves to escort Jiraiya and his charge back to Konoha.

"Your, jumping across trees! We are OVER TWENTY FEET ABOVE THE GROUND AND YOU ASK ME WHATS WRONG!" she yelled, freash terror in her eyes. Jiraiya stared at her in shock before laughing aout loud, his chest heaving in mirth.

"Uh yeah, brat. Im a ninja, its what I do." he chuckled and began jumping again through the trees, ignoring Yukis startled cry. She went silent before tentativly tapping him on the shoulder. He tilted his head slightly so he could see both her and the trees in front of him.

"Y-your actualy a ninja?!" she asked incredulously. He nodded confused and turned his full attention back to not hitting trees. Yuki slumped against him with a quiet 'Umph'. He glanced back quickly to see her head lolling on his shoulder and her arms hanging limp and bouncing against his back. She had fainted. Damn brat!