TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Confusion by Hinata914

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sakura happily…well…skipped back to her house. She was in an extremely happy mood. Because Naruto had kissed her. And, truly, it was her first kiss. Her real first kiss. Oh, yeah!! She was probably the first of her friends who had a kiss from a boy. On the same note, Sakura didn`t think about her friends’ reactions…or especially Hinata`s. No, her mind was far from her friends. She was thinking about Naruto. Would they go on a date..? Like, a real date. She was blissfully unaware of how immature she was acting. She changed into her pajamas, and walked toward her bed…and then she saw it…the cause of her sudden displeasure, and the reason for the warm tears that started streaming down her face: the picture of team 7, taken 3 years ago. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. Sasuke. Would she and Naruto ever rescue him? And what would Sasuke think of Naruto and Sakura? And what did Sakura really think of Sasuke? Then, would she really consider marrying Naruto? How did she love him? Them? Sakura didn`t think she could answer any of her questions. And that made her punch her pillow, and nearly split it in half. “Oops.” Well, it didn`t matter. She felt something for Naruto. It was love…what kind of love, devotional, ever-lasting, or just teenage love, she didn`t know. But it was love. And she had herself convinced some sort of ‘love’ was the only thing that mattered. She rested her head on her nearly-torn pillow and drifted off in a half-happy, half- unsettled sleep.

Naruto woke up in the morning with a big smile on his face. He had an extremely wonderful dream which involved him and Sakura in their own little world, were everything was great. It was the best night he ever had. He changed into his normal jacket and stepped outside the door. “Ah, the sun is so bright this morning!! Awesome!” He started whistling and walking towards Sakura`s house leisurely. Suddenly, he felt a light tap on his shoulder, and a very light voice, mumbling something. He turned around. He saw the shy Hyuga girl looking at the ground, playing with her fingers. “Oh. Hi, Hinata.” She looked up. “H-hi, Naruto. It`s a beautiful day, isn`t it?” She said, quietly. He smiled. “Sure is!” Hinata smiled back at him. He noticed something light and cheerful, something peaceful about her smile. Like a ray of sunshine. He never saw Sakura smile like that. Like a smile from the bottom of her heart. He wondered why. What made that smile so different? “U-um..Naruto? Are you alright? You…seem a bit vacant.” He snapped back to Earth. “O-oh, sorry Hinata. I was just…thinking.” He noticed her blush, abruptly. “Th-thinking…?” He didn`t see what she was worked up about. “Yeah…about…well, it`s weird. Never mind.” Hinata looked up at him. “Oh, but I`d like to know! I won`t think it`s weird, I`m sure.” She sounded pure. Something in her voice. Something…he had never heard before. Reassurance, maybe? He smiled, again. “Thanks, Hinata. That`s good to know. Well, I was just wondering about-” He looked surprised. He just remembered something. “Ah! Ah! Ahhh!! Shit! Sorry, Hinata, I gotta go! I`ve gotta go see someone. It was nice talking to you!” He said, starting to run. “B-bye, Naruto.” “He is so…genuine. So full of spirit. Is that why I love him so much?” Hinata thought to herself.