TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Confusion by Hinata914

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I`m honestly not sure if it will end NaruSaku or NaruHina. I do support NaruHina..but..um..I`m not sure how the story will go.
Uzumaki Naruto walked down the crowded streets of the hidden leaf village, to Ichiraku ramen, were he would be meeting his classmate, and ‘crush’, Sakura Haruno. He had loved her for a long time, and ever since Sasuke, the selfish ninja who Sakura had loved left, well, he figured that he could be Sakura`s ‘shoulder to cry on’, and maybe even a replacement for Sasuke. Who knows? He was so excited he started running, and within a couple of minutes, he was at Ichiraku`s, and saw Sakura, looking as pretty as ever, sitting quietly on a stool. Naruto waved at her, and sat down. “Hey, Sakura!” He greeted her, with much enthusiasum . “Hey.” She said quietly. They ordered there ramen, and ate quietly, until, Sakura brought up a painful question: “Naruto?” She started. “Huh? Yeah, Sakura?” “Naruto, I`ve been thinking…d’you… think Sasuke…cared about us…at all? I mean, he just…left us, and…” “Well, um…,” Naruto started. How could he answer that question…the question that he had been wondering himself? “I guess… he did…um, er, he just…um, wanted to ..er…” “ YOU CAN JUST SHUT UP, NARUTO! I KNOW YOU DON`T KNOW THE ANSWER!!!!” Sakura thought. She blushed. “Sorry, Naruto, for asking the question. I`m just starting to wonder if he cared about us at all.” “Yeah. He`s a jerk for leaving us.” Naruto agreed. “DON`T CALL HIM A JERK!!” Sakura yelled. She would not let Naruto talk about Sasuke like that. “Well, if he`s not a jerk then what is he, Sakura?!” Naruto shot at her. Sakura just gave him an annoyed look. Silence engulfed the situation again, and Naruto hoped he hadn`t made Sakura angry. Sasuke was a jerk, and he didn`t deserve to be defended by Sakura. Sakura couldn`t still like him after what had happened, anyway, could she? After they finished their ramen, Sakura stood up. “Bye, Naruto. I`ll see you.” Naruto could have sworn he saw Sakura crying. She missed Sasuke, probably as much as Naruto did.

Naruto woke up the next day, thinking about Sakura. He wantd to call her and apologize for everything, and talk and talk, and maybe even plan a date. But he couldn`t. He didn`t know if Sakura would be mad at him or not. “If someone insulted the person I liked, I`d be really angry.” Naruto thought.
But, It`d probably be different if that person was a jerk. He reached for the phone, but stopped himself. She might still be angry, and…oh, who cares! He wanted to hear her voice, even if she was angry. He dialed her number and waited for her to answer. The phone rang 5 times.
8 times.
10 times
and then her answering machine picked up: “Heeey, this is Sakura! Sorry I`m not here! Leave a message, please.” At least he heard her voice. Where was she? He looked at the clock. It was 11:00 AM, and she was always awake by then. He got dressed and went outside to look for her. He went to the training grounds-
She wasn`t there.
He went to Ichiraku ramen-
She wasn`t there.
Two hours later, he had looked everywhere for her, and she was nowhere to be seen. He hadn`t checked her house, yet. But, she didn`t answer the phone. Maybe she was too angry. He dashed over to her house in a desperate attempt to find her. He violently rapped on her door……
“Who`s there?!?” Naruto heard a familiar voice yell…..except, it wasn`t Sakura……

It was Rock Lee. What was he doing at Sakura`s??
Chapter end notes: thank you for reading...please stay tuned for chapter 2..