TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pictures by DonniiE

[Reviews - 24]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Heeey[: Yeaa, this is my first story on this site . I already have this uploaded on Fos-FF, but I just decided to upload it on here as well . ;D Hehees .

The . . . uhh . . . description of Sahori might be kind of confusing, and - iunno - maybe a bit stupid ? But at the time I wrote it, I liked it, and I still do, so I don't mind a little critique; it is kind of written weirdly .

However, I'm not going to change anything . (: I like it the way it is .

So yeaaa, Enjoy ! :D

-Donniie(:
Pictures - The Prolouge


Information:


Name: Sahori Uchiha
Family: No Mother, no Father, and no Siblings. Sahori's Mother and Father are dead, but they are not related to the masscre done by Itachi Uchiha. They were merely killed in battle, trying to save their teammates.
Eyes: Onyx - Colored
Hair: Black hair that goes down to the waist and is curled at the bottom part.
Outfit: Tight short - sleeved light blue T - shirt with a black - colored jacket that fits just right and shows off Sahori's curves, and it's half - way zipped, showing part of her light blue T - shirt. She also wears black shorts that goes to her knees.

Fighting Style:
Sahori is able to make lightning appear and control it. She can also make shoots of electricity appear. When she fights, it mainly revolves around her lightning and the electricity that comes from it, shocking people. Currently, she has not learned about all the secrets about her special ability, but she is learning. Right now, she can make a powerful punch that is mixed with her chakra and lightning, and she can form a lightning spear, but it takes time and a lot of energy, so it is not often used, considering she is only still 13.
Basicly, Sahori is able to control lightning and make it appear whenever she wants. It is similar to Gaara's ability, but Gaara has to carry sand in order to use his powers.

Other Useful Information:
Sahori Uchiha is not related to Sasuke Uchiha. In fact, Sahori does not even live with the Uchiha clan. She knows nothing about the Uchiha Masscre or anyone from the Uchiha clan. She was born in the Lightning Village, a hidden village that no one knows about. It does not have anything to do with other villages, and it is hidden were expertly. No one knows about it except the people that live there, and if any residents of the village leave, a jutsu is put on them to prevent them to reveal any secrets or information about the Lightning Village.

Sahori's parents had received a strange letter when Sahori was first in her mother's stomach, only two months old. The letter fortold them about the daughter that the two parents would soon have - Sahori. It was apparently from the Lightning Village, which had existed for over hundreds of years. They knew that Sahori would be the one special child that would have the powers to control lightning and make it appear whenever she wanted. A child with these powers were rare to find, and it had only happened once before Sahori, but, unfortunately, the person before Sahori had died at a very young age. No real information chould be found about that person.
So, when Sahori's parents found out about the news, they had moved to the Lightning Villages, and 7 months later, they had their first child, and Sahori Uchiha was finally born.

The Lightning Village consists of a small amount of people. There were only about 80 people that lived in the small village. These people were selected to be able to live in the Lightning Village because the special - ness they had were their incredible speed; they could disappear and appear yards away from their spot a moment age in a mere second. This is how the village got its name, but it was also because of Sahori's ability.

Kekki Genkei?: Of course, Sahori's kekki genkei is the Sharigan, but can she use it and does she even use it? This is what you will find out in the story. [:

Pairing: It is currently Sahori x Sasuke, but she will have different small relationships with other guys along the way, and it might change to Sahori x DifferentGuy, but it's Sahori and Sasuke for now. You never know. [;


Prolouge:


Pictures.

Why do people take pictures?

My reason is because pictures can store many memories, but, of course, a lot of pictures are just for their beauty.
But for me, it's because of both.

Besides being a ninja, I love to take pictures. My mom used to tell me to live my life to its fullest like it'll be my last day and to try and remember every single detail. I tried to take her advice every single day, even when she and my dad passed away.

I saved every single picture of us three together. Me, my mom, and my dad. I always have a camera in my hand or somewhere beside me because you never know when something funny or interesting or important is going to happen, and you just want to take a picture of it. I have tons of photographs, each filled with a different memory or just a cute kitty in it.

This may never happen, but I want to remember every single detail of my life. And the camera is there to help me.

A picture is for preserving a memory, whether it's just a simple one to a very, very important one or you just want one of the object you're taking the picture of.

That's my definition of a picture. Sahori Uchiha's definition of a photograph.
Chapter end notes: Hoped you liked it ! :D