TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A map to memory lane by fayelee_darkclaw

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Pairings:  Akatsuki/Tobi (implied poor Tobi...) Itachi/Deidara (Implied) Itachi/Pein/Kohan (Yeah threesome!)

Rating: NC-17

 
Warnings: Threesome, Implied Yaoi, Yaoi, Lemon

 
Spoilers:  depends how far you've read into Shippudden.
 
Disclaimer:  I don't own Naruto.I just love writing sexy stories...please don't sue me...all you'll get is a crappy computer that doesn't work half the time and a bowl of two week old Ramen...
Chapter notes: Pairings:  Akatsuki/Tobi (implied poor Tobi...) Itachi/Deidara (Implied) Itachi/Pein/Kohan (Yeah threesome!)

Rating: NC-17

 
Warnings: Threesome, Implied Yaoi, Yaoi, Lemon

 
Spoilers:  depends how far you've read into Shippudden.
 
Disclaimer:  I don't own Naruto.I just love writing sexy stories...please don't sue me...all you'll get is a crappy computer that doesn't work half the time and a bowl of two week old Ramen...
 
Notes: I wrote this in respond to the Challenge. I thought it would be a good first Yaoi story. So please be nice...this is my first Yaoi fan fic.. I may throw yuri somewhere in there not sure where yet...lol. Anyway more notes after you read the story.
It started as whispers in the hallways of the Akatsuki headquarters, a meeting between all but one dark haired member of the group. They were talking about how they would get the Kyuubi holder so they could steal the demon in the blond. Many ways had come to the table but none thought it would work with the protection that was always around the boy. It was Tobi who surprised everyone with the idea that may just work and not only get the child Uzumaki into their hands but also take care of another pest that was getting into their hair, kill two birds will two stones as Tobi had put it. It was a good plan that may just work but it had its danger mainly one named Itachi but they all voted that it was their best bet and so with that they sat putting the details to the plan.
Itachi sneezed from the desk he was sitting at in his room. He raised a eyebrow looking around, He couldn't be catching a cold. Which meant someone was talking about him. Come to think about it, it was way to quite. Normal at this time he would hear Tobi wondering the hallway skipping and humming and he got so use to it he no longer paid it any mind. He stood going to the door and looked out into the darken hall. The only movement came from the shadows the candles on the wall gave off. He stepped out into the hallway slipping the long black and red coat on buttoning it up as he moved down the hallways. He could hear soft voice and they got louder as he got closer to the meeting hall. They turned and looked at him as he entered the room. He shivered at the look they gave him and for the first time he wanted to run and hide. He cleared his throat shutting the door behind him. 'Whats going on..your having a meeting without me?" He didn't know what upset him more the look they gave him when he entered or the fact they were having a meeting without them. They had lost Sasori and then hands of that pink haired girl Sakura and his seat remained empty. No one had thought about replacing him just yet. Deidara stood now with a wide grin across his face as he almost always had. He walked towards Itachi he past Tobi his brushed a hand a hand across the back of his neck casing the masked man to shiver and gasp. All the members himself include had taking advance of Tobi.."Incense." Some would lated say that was why he acted like he did, because he was taken advanced so much. Deidara smiled at his reactions, he may have been lighthearted and carefree but Deidara had a very wild side. Itachi know that personally, the two had enjoyed each others company more then a few times. It had been a surprise when Pein and Kohan had come to him wanting to "Spice up" their love life. The two had married only a year earlier and tho it wasn't looked at as a marriage by the laws of the villages since they were outlaws, it was a marriage to them and to the other members of the Akatsuki. That night had been amazing and for a moment he remembered that night.

There was a knock on his door, Itachi rolled over and looked at the clock. "Who would be knocking at four in the morning..." He sighed standing running a hand through his messy black hair that flowed down his shoulders. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and went to the door, opening it just a little peering out into the hallway. Pein stood holding Kohan's hand tightly in his. It had been the first time since their wedding that he had seen the two show any kind of affection towards each other. He opened the door letting them come him. "Its four in the morning." Kohan shifted from foot to foot as they entered. She wore her normal Akatsuki coat over her slim body. Itachi had always thought the women was pretty in her own evil way. Pein showed no emotion what so ever which was normal for him. Itachi shut the door behind him and stood leaning againt the door which felt cold againt his bare back. He was just in a pair of black silk boxers, which caused Kohan to blush something that Itachi had never seen her do before. Something was was up and he know it. "Whats going on..." Before he could finish Pein had covered the space between them and his lips connected with Itachi. Which of coursed shocked Itachi. He had never known Pein was that way, he had always thought he was straight because of his love for Kohan and never tried to put his move on him because of that. He had guessed the other member had that some line of thoughts but they all had been wrong. He was only half way out of the closet.
Itachi wrapped his arms around the other mans well built frame returning the kiss as Kohan watched. She seemed to be enjoying the show. Pein tongue licked Itachi's lips as he pressed the dark haired man againt the door. Itachi opened his mouth to the kiss and Pein's tongue invade his mouth wrapping around his. A soft moaned escaped from deep in Itachi's throat as Pein pressed his body againt his. He could feel his lower half getting tight and growing in his boxers. Pein pulled away and they both gasped for breath. He turned reaching a hand over and Kohan came over taking it coming closer to Itachi. It had been a long time since Itachi had been with a women over ten years at least. Itachi licked his lips watching her as she slide graceful to her knees in front of him rubbing him through the silk boxer getting a soft moan from his lips. She smiled at the reaction and reached up looping a finger in the waistband of Itachi's boxers pulling them down to his ankles freeing his hardness for all to see. She licked her lips seeing his hardness she licked the head making Itachi gasp watching her. She took the head into her mouth and sucked softly on it. Pein smiled and took his mouth into his pinching his nipples when Itachi gasped he invade his mouth again. Kohan took as much of Itachi into her mouth as she could without chocking. He wasn't small that was for sure and was very thick making sucking him hard to do without chocking slightly on his big piece of meat. She ran her tongue over the bottom of his cock as she sucked slowly on him watching him and Pein making out above her. He moaned into the kiss, his eyes drifting shut pressed againt the door. Kohan went faster and harder causing Itachi to moan loudly againt Peins mouth. His left hand went down to Kohan's hair running through her hair, his fingers entangling in her hair holding her againt his cock. His right went to the back of Pein's head pulling him into the kiss deeper. It didn't take him long to feel himself getting close to releases, his balls tightened and his dick got large in her mouth he pulled away from the kiss. "I'm so close..." A warning cause he didn't know if she liked swallowing, but hearing that she went faster and deeper causing him to throw his head back againt the door and moan loudly. His body twitched as he came deep into her throat. She chocked slightly on it, swallowing as much as she could some dripping down her face. She smiled standing licking her lips.
"How does he taste my love?" Pein asked pulling her into a kiss enjoying his taste on her lips. As they kissed he reached down and unbuttoned her rob letting it flow to the ground. She was nude under the rob. That got Itachi hard all over again at the sight of her lovely pale body in front of him.
"I think I need to repay her for her kindness." He said licking his lips and goes over to her taking a nipple into his mouth, licking it softly sucking hard and nibbling on it. He loved listening to her moaning softly as Pein came down taking the other nipple in his mouth and they double teamed her. It didn't take long for her nipples to get rock hard and her bottom half to get soaked. Pein let go of her nipple. "You should taste her Itachi she taste so sweet."
Itachi stood and smiled and moved the women to the bed laying her down across the bed her head pressed againt the wall her legs spend showing herself to him. "Mm she looks tasty." Itachi licked his lips kneeling on the bed and licked her pussy lips getting her to moan and close her eyes. He didn't waste any time baring his face into her pussy fucking her with his tongue and pinching her clit lightly rolling it between his fingers. She was crying out in pleasure now thrusting againt his tongue. He loved the sight of her like this, her back arched and her head thrown back, her eyes closed in pure pleasure. She screamed in pleasure as he hit her spot and he went about hitting that spot over and over. She clinched the bed sheets opening her eyes to see her husband behind the dark haired man and put something cold on his ass. He moaned lightly againt her pussy as he put a finger in his anus. He had stripped off his own rob and was pumping his already hard cock as he put another finger into him stretching his hole and preparing him. Kohan ran a hand through the dark haired man's hair as moaning softly as he hit her spot over and over, She struggled not to cum right then and there.
Pein put a third finger into his ass pumping it in and out, Itachi moaned thrusting againt his fingers. That was all Pein needed, he pulled his fingers out and pressed the head of his cock againt his hole. He grabbed Itachi's shoulders pressing the head into him. Itachi let go of Kohan's pussy and throw his head back crying out as he felt him pressing more and more into him, till he was completely inside him. Kohan moved so they were in 69 position, She took his cock back into her mouth sucking him again. Itachi moaned "God yes Pein take me...." before he lifted Kohan's legs and went back to sucking on her clit fucking her with three fingers. She moaned againt his cock. Pein smiled pulling almost all the way out and thrust into him hard grabbing his hips. Itachi cried out againt her clit, Kohan was moaning out "More..god more...fuck me more...god yes...Fuck him hard Pein.." Itachi put four finger into her sucking on her clit, she was so wet and loose againt his fingers. He wondered how much of him he could put into her pussy. He put his hand into a fist and easily slide it into her pussy causing her to cry out in pleasure againt his cock. He had to stop a moment to get ahold of himself and keep from cuming again in her mouth. He slide his fist in and out of her pussy going a little deeper into her every time. She was thrusting againt his fist moaning loudly againt his cock. Pein was riding Itachi for everything he could, pulling almost all the way and thrust deep into him. Going hard and fast feeling his cock hit his hitting the man’s prostate dead on and wrenching a cry of pleasure from that delicate throat. He smiled going back hitting it again, his balls hitting the man's ass as he bared his cock deep into the mans ass. He could feel his muscles tensing with every thrust and know the dark haired man was close. He could hear both of them moaning under him which turned him on more. He pounded harder into the willing mans prostate. He cried out throwing his head back and his muscles tighten hard around his cock as he came into the women under her again. Pein thrust three more times one harder then the last before spilling his seeds deep into his ass. He moaned pulling out falling back on the bed. Surprising both there cocks were still rock hard, Itachi didn't wait for Pein to move he pulled Kohan into his lap and thrust into her ass hard causing her to scream throwing her head back againt his shoulder a leg over each of his knees spending her pussy wide open. He reached over fingering her pussy as she rode his cock hard rolling her hips againt his. She moaned her eyes closed. Pein watched playing with himself the sight of his wife being fucked in the ass by another man nearly made him cum again. "Mm she hasn't cum yet I think we should double team her Pein make her scream our names in pleasure." Pein didn't need to be told twice he crawled over and Itachi moved his hand. He thrust into her loose wet pussy deep pulling her legs over his shoulder. She was screaming as they got their rhythm. When Itachi would thrust in, Pein would pull almost all the way out. Kohan was screaming in pleasure thrusting againt them her nails scrapping down Pein's back leaning deep claw mark that bleed down his back, but he seemed to enjoy every bit of it.
"YES HARDER FUCK MY HOLES YES YES ITACHI PEIN FUCK ME LIKE I'M A LITTLE WHORE.!"
Itachi loved hearing dirty talk and he nodded at Pein and they pounded in and out of her as she screamed as if she was dieing. She throw her head back screaming their names as she came hard againt them. They were done tho, They kept pounding in her as Kohan leaned down sucking on a nipple and Itachi reached down playing with her clit. She was moaning and screaming thrusting againt them. Itachi grabbed her hair pulling her head back to kiss him hard as he pounded into her ass deep and hard. She screamed againt his cock. He felt himself getting close.
"We're going to fill your holes with our seeds...make you our little whore forever."
She moaned at that a few more thrust and she cried out as she came again her pussy and ass tightening around them. Itachi bite her shoulder hard as he came hard into her ass and Pein bite hard on her nipple cum deep into her pussy. They laid there breathing heavy still inside the women. Her head was thrown back againt Itachi's shoulder breathing heavy and Pein had his head between her breasts. "That..that was amazing.." Itachi finally said when he had the air to speak. All three laughed and Itachi and Pein kissed then kissed Kohan who had fallen asleep between them.

Itachi smiled at the memory, they had came over several times after that and they enjoyed their little whore. He heard someone getting out of their chair and coming over, but he was so deep in his thought he didn't see who. He didn't see anything but red eyes staring at him then darkness....

To Be Continued…..
Chapter end notes: A/N: Wow thats a long..and very horny chapter lol. I hope you enjoyed my first Lemon Yaoi fan fic. I hope to have the next chapter up soon *Finger crossed* I always joke with my friends that the reason Tobi is the way he is, is because the other members have their way with him to much....poor Tobi...lol..
Kohan ( I know I may have spelled it wrong I don't have Internet at home to check the spelling...) anyway she's wild in bed lol..wish I could have two guys having sex where I could watch (wishful dreaming...have to stick to my Yaoi manga and fan fics)
Well new chapter up soon I hope till then please review let me know what you think!

Faye lee Darkclaw