TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Another HinataXKiba by JadeFoxPartII

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sorry guys, this is a sad one.
“Kiba… kiss me again.” Hinata said. She looked into his eyes, still being held in his muscular arms. Kiba kissed without a second of hesitation. They fell to the ground and didn’t care. They started rolling around, lips still locked. Their tongues exploring each others mouths. Kiba pulled out to nibble on Hinatas lower lip. She let out a long, soft moan as Kibas tongue moved lower and lower. She held on tight to the hair on the back of Kibas head as she leaned her up so her lover could lick her neck. Her moans grew louder and louder. She let go of his head and tried to yank of his jacket. Kiba pulled it off for her, as well as his mesh shirt. Kiba stared at Hinatas beautiful skin, her perfect waist, her deep white eyes. Hinata almost drooled over Kibas gorgeous chest. She felt his muscles, they were so hard and he wasn’t even flexing. She put her head on his abs. In that short moment, everything was perfect. They forgot who they were, what they were doing; they forgot all their troubles, all their sorrows. Kiba never believed in any God until now. They smiled an each other one last time before Kiba took of Hinatas shirt.
~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~
NO PORN FOR YOU PERV! >:( There are certain websites that show this kind of stuff… not that I’ve ever been to one… I just assume that they exist… ON TO THE STORY
#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
One hour later:
Kiba sat on the only table in the entire room with a bottle of warm sake. Hinata looked at him with apologetic eyes, but he refused to look at them. She looked down thinking about what she said. ‘How could I have screwed up that badly?’ she thought to herself.
“Shouldn’t you be getting home soon, it’s been dark out for a while.” Kiba said with faked sympathy. Hinata fought back tears. She walked over to the door and turned around. She tried to explain to him.
“I’m really sorry Kiba-kun… it just slipped.”
“Exactly.” Kiba said in monotone.
“Kiba-kun, I really like you… a lot.” Hinatas voice was growing more and more timid.
“That’s great.”
“Kiba-kun, I… I… I think I love-“
“-No, you don’t.” Kiba gave her a cold stare. Hinata didn’t try to fight the tears anymore, she just ran out the door sobbing. Akamaru leaned his head back and howled when she left. Kiba just told him to shut up. He sat there emotionless, he had felt like someone ripped out his heart and smashed it with an axe. He felt that he shouldn’t feel sorry for Hinata, but inside it still hurt him to see her cry, and he knew it. He downed the rest of the sake. Once they returned to their homes and went to bed, neither of them could sleep. They just spent the whole night wondering who was hurting more.
‘Why do bad things always happen when I get too close to a guy?’ Hinata wondered, ‘Maybe I’m destined to be alone.’ Tears poured from her eyes at the thought.
By three in the morning Kiba went back to his safe house and played guitar till his fingers started to bleed and his eyes stopped watering. To think, the person he lost his virginity with wasn’t even thinking about him during. He kept playing in an effort to stop him from thinking of Hinatas godly body. He started to think that it was a huge mistake being so harsh to her. He needed someone to talk to, and there was only one person who would be up this late.
~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~
The Kazekage had been sent to Konoha to assist the Hokage with some paperwork involving the treaty between Konoha and Suna that could only be singed be the Kazekage himself. And since there had been no official Kazekage until recently, it hadn’t been signed yet. He just stared at the scenery from a skyscraper. “Hey Gaara.” (Cue screaming fan girls) Shouted a voice from behind. He turned around to see a man with a puppy on his head.
“Do I know you?” he asked.
“We were at the chunin exams, remember?”
“Oh, right, forgive me for not remembering your face.”
“Don’t sweat it, listen I need to talk to you about something.”
“No offense, but what honestly makes you think I care?”
“Absolutely nothing. I just need to talk to someone, and I heard you never sleep so…”
“Fine, what is it?”
“Do you remember a shy girl from the chunin exams, she was a member of the Hyuuga clan?”
“I can recall. I believe she was defeated by a branch member. Must have been rather humiliating for the head family.”
“Yeah… bout that... I… well… kinda slept with her.” He said. Gaara merely raised an eyebrow.
“And you came here to brag?” he asked.
“No, no, no. It’s just… well, when we where ‘at it’ I asked her to say my name.”
“And?”
“She said ‘Oh Naruto’. The whole time she was just using me as a Naruto replacement. I doubt she even cared about me at all” Kiba said, it felt good telling someone this. Gaara turned and asked him a question.
“Did you love her?”
“What?”
“Before she called you Naruto, did you love her?” he continued to ask.
“Hm… I haven’t thought about it but… yeah.”
“Do you still love her?”
“I really don’t know.”
“Well, if you want my opinion, you should be thankful you felt what it’s like to love and be loved, even if it’s only for a short time.” Gaara said before jumping off the skyscraper, the sand broke his fall and he casually walked down the street as if nothing happened. ‘He’s got a point’ Kiba thought to himself. Gaara started thinking on his way back to his hotel, “If someone like dogboy can find a mate, maybe…” he thought out loud. “Just maybe…” he smiled at the small window of hope.