TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Another HinataXKiba by JadeFoxPartII

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah, before you get started, theres a lot of marijuana use in this story, so if you really hate drugs, this isn't for you.
As i said before this story has a LOT of pot and alcohol.
also, the writing in this story slowly gets worse and worse because i was totally sleep deprived when I wrote it.
Oh, and even though i probably don't have to do this:
I did not invent Naruto, or any characters in it. I did however invent this fanfic, so don't sue me, lol.
Hinata woke up tired. She felt she was getting weaker every day since Naruto left with Jiraiya. Today was Valentines Day, and it wasn’t a bit different then any other day to her except she missed Naruto the most on this day. She figured she was going to have to spend it alone again like last year. It had not even been two years since Naruto left and she was falling apart already. She shoved her head into her hands and cried. It wasn’t that she missed Naruto but it was that he never even wrote to her once. She checked her email, snail mail and even the bird messaging tower. Not a single word from him since she lost her virginity in his apartment the night before he left. She felt like trash, used up and thrown away. She got up and walked outside the Hyuuga Compound. She lost her jacket last night, which was terrible luck on her part because most everything else she wore was slightly revealing. She felt so safe in that jacket, and she could wear anything she wanted underneath, but now everyone could see her shoulders and waist. She had no idea what she was doing, walking around in such a skimpy outfit. A small part of her was craving for the attention Naruto gave her for one night.
~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~
Kiba sat on in a dark ally way playing his guitar but stopped when he saw a beautiful girl walk down the street, he smirked at the sight. She was wearing a black tank top that stopped a few inches below her breasts. His eyes wandered up to the face. His jaw dropped to the floor when he saw who it was. He never remembered Hinata being this hot. Hinata turned and entered the narrow ally way and sat down on the ground, resting her head on her knees. She lifted her head only to see her friend Kiba no less then three inches away from her face, hanging upside down. “BOO!” he shouted making her jump to her feet immediately.
“Kiba! You sc-scared me.” she stuttered, looking down at her feet. Kiba jumped off the wall and landed in front of her. “What are you doing here, Kiba-kun? You should be at the festival with the others.”
“I thought I already told you, I hate the Valentines Day festival. It’s so damn cheesy I can’t stand it!” he said before lying down on his back. “Besides, there’s no point in going if you don’t have someone to go with.” Kiba mumbled this last part. Akamaru jumped onto Hinatas shoulder and pressed against her face. “He likes you,” he said as he whipped out his guitar. They lost track of time while he played for her. Hinata looked at Kiba, his jacket was open revealing he wore nothing but a mesh shirt underneath. She looked at his chest, she never realized how muscular he was, and his pecks and abs stood out a lot more then Narutos. She blushed when she realized she was comparing Kibas body to Narutos. Kiba asked why she was out here by her self. Hinata looked up into his eyes, she was a horrible liar and she needed to talk to someone anyway so she let everything out. She immediately started crying on his shoulder (literally) as she let out over a year of bottled up emotions. Kiba sat there stunned. He never knew how much she was going through, what Naruto was putting her through. ‘If he ever comes back, I’m definitely going to sock him for this.’ he thought to himself. He wrapped his arms around her. She stopped crying and said she was fine now. ‘Dames,’ Kiba thought to himself smiling, ‘sometimes all they have to do is cry it out and they’re fine the next second.' He let her go. She smiled and thanked him. “Anytime,” he told her, “actually, I can give you something that’ll make you feel better in no time.” He hesitated at the last moment, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to share this with, Hinata definitely didn’t seem the type, and she may lose respect for him if he showed her this.
“What is it Kiba-kun?” she asked timidly. Kiba reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pouch, inside there were several hand rolled cigarettes.

This smelled unlike cigarette she was ever near, the smell was more herbal and natural. She got a little dizzy just smelling it. She never did any drugs in her life, but when she looked into Kibas eyes she felt that he knew what he was doing. There’s a first time for everything right? She put the end in her mouth; Kiba snapped his fingers and the joint was lit. She breathed it in and coughed it out, Kiba forgot to warn her that everyone coughs on there first time. He put his hand on her back and said, “It takes a little getting used to.” Hinata tried again, and again, and again, on her fifth puff she didn’t cough at all, she inhaled the smoke, killing a few of her brain cells. She didn’t care, they were both high as kites. Hinatas world was spinning, she almost forgot Kiba was there, she became the light of the universe. She no longer worried, she barely even thought, she just was. Kiba checked his bag and realized he gave her his strongest stuff by accident. ‘Damn, I was saving that for a special occasion.’ He thought, before realizing that this day was pretty special.
The two of them talked, about nothing and about everything. To a man passing by, it would seem like two kids lying on the ground talking nonsense, but to them, they were having the time of their lives. There was no time, there was no space, there was they, and nothing more. When the high ended Kiba came to a horrible realization, he liked Hinata. He liked Hinata a lot. He turned to look into her opal eyes, they were still spinning with intoxication. He smiled, this was her first time, so he wasn’t sure how long she would stay this way.
Just then he saw Neji “Hey Hinata, wanna head back to my place for a bit.” He said, he needed to get out of his sight, Neji knew damn well what pot smelled like, and if he caught Kiba teaching Hinata how to burn, he would kick his ass for sure. Kiba grabbed Hinatas hand and ran off in the ally ways of Konoha. They got back safely to Kibas safe house. It was a basement apartment he used for only two things, smoking pot with friends and recording music. Hinata saw several instruments lying on the ground, electric guitars, acoustic guitars, acoustic twelve strings, base guitars, and a violin.
“Can you play all these?” she asked.
“Yeah, you want to hear me play one?”
“Mmm hmm.” She moaned as she pointed the violin. Kiba picket it up and played something that sounded like it was from Eastern Europe. “What is this song?” she asked him as he played.
“It’s nothing, I made it up.” He told her. The song was soothing and it almost hypnotized Hinata. Kiba had written this song a while ago on his vacation to Russia. He was stoned in the streets running from the cops when he heard a song that brought his senses back to life. He called it the song of sober, he tried to rewrite it but it was still quite different from what he heard back in Moscow. If it weren’t for that song, he may have been locked up. And you know what happens in prison.
All of a sudden Hinata felt normal again, not that it was a good thing, she enjoyed the high a lot more then she thought she would. Hinata looked around and realized what was going on, she was in a room, with a man, and no one else around. She stared at Kiba as he played; she just realized he had a cut face as well as a beautiful body. She wondered if she was betraying Naruto by thinking these things about another man. But was she betraying him anymore then he was betraying her? He probably forgot all about her by now. He was probably off meeting new and sexier girls. But Kiba has always been nice to her. He was all she needed.
Kiba looked down staring at her, now that she wasn’t high anymore he didn’t have to play that song anymore. No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t help himself from picturing her naked. Their eyes locked for a moment, Kiba sat down on a beanbag chair.
“Why’d you stop?” Hinata timidly asked him.
“Stop what?”
“Playing.” Hinata smiled. Kiba had never met someone who actually liked that song exept him. He gladly finished the song. When it was over he realized it was getting dark out.
“I should walk you home.” Kiba said, he offered her a hand to help her up. She took his hand as he yanked her of the ground. He pulled a little too hard and sent Hinata flying into his arms. They stood there, locked arms, lips inches away from each others, hearts racing. Seconds seemed like hours. Finally Kiba couldn’t take the awkward tension anymore, he leaned down and kissed Hinata on the lips.
She passed out.
‘She used to only do that to Naruto… does that mean she likes me?’ he thought to himself. She began to wake up in his arms. He asked if she was all right before putting his hand on her head. She smiled and said nothing for a while, until spoke up
“Kiba… Kiss me again.”
Previous