TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Another HinataXKiba by JadeFoxPartII

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: If any of you are familiar with my previous version, then you know the story continues, but i got lazy and stop writing this story because god hates you, just kidding, there is no god... but really, i decided to end it here, so yeah. enjoy.
Naruto was more exited then he’d ever been in his entire life. He finally returned home today. Through out the entire time he was gone, he could never recall what happened the night before he left. He got drunk as hell that night and couldn’t remember a damn thing. All he knew was he woke up the next day covered in nothing but sweat. He was sure he had lost his virginity that night, because there is really no other explanation for waking up with a hang over and no close. He had no idea who it was though; his house was completely empty by the time he woke up. He hoped it was Sakura-chan. He remembered Hinata was pretty friendly when he left, she didn’t wear her jacket and she didn’t stutter. Those were two things he’d never seen before. It couldn’t have been her, right? He couldn’t possibly imagine Hinata doing something like that. He hoped it wasn’t anyway. He thought Hinata was nice and all, but he really wasn’t interested in her, she was to weird and acted all dark and depressed all the time.
His heart leapt when he saw the Konoha gate. He turned to Jiraiya and before he even asked Jiraiya said to go on without him. Naruto dashed ahead. The first person he saw was Sakura, he asked what happened at his leaving party. “I don’t know, I was the second to last person two leave.” She told him.
“Second to last?” Naruto asked disappointedly
“Yeah, when I left it was just you and Hinata. Come on I’ll take you to ramen!” she chirped as she grabbed his hand and dragged him off.
#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
Kiba sat in his safe house with Shikamaru burning. Kiba had just told Shikamaru what was going on with him and Hinata. “So what do you think Shika-kun?” he asked.
“Uh-eh-uh” was the only thing Shikamaru could think of saying. He was completely stoned while Kiba had barely touched his joint. “Did you tell anyone else?”
“Just Gaara. Why?” Kiba asked
“Do what he said, he’s da f***ing Kazekage, he’s probably way smarter then me.” As soon as Shikamaru said that Kiba knew he was useless in this condition. The only time Shikamaru ever thinks someone is even a little smarter then him is when he’s stoned off his ass. He remembered what Gaara had told him.
~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~
“Did you love her?”
“What?”
“Before she called you Naruto, did you love her?” he continued to ask.
“Hm… I haven’t thought about it but… yeah.”
“Do you still love her?”
“I really don’t know.”
“Well, if you want my opinion, you should be thankful you felt what it’s like to love and be loved, even if it’s only for a short time.”
#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
Kiba still didn’t know if he loved Hinata or not. He remembered the night they got together in his hideout. Even though it ended horribly, when he really thought about it, it was the greatest day of his life.
Hinata was sitting in the same alleyway were she had her first joint. She remembered that feeling and craved the drug more then, then at any other moment. She looked around, the sun was almost about to set. She hadn’t been sleeping well since she got together with Kiba, so she fell asleep in the alleyway in the fetal position. Neji walked up to her and woke her up. “What the hell are you doing here?” he asked her.
“I don’t know” she solemnly replied.
“Well, Narutos back, in case you want to see him.” Neji paused for a moment, he knew his cousin had a crush on Naruto.
“No thank you, I don’t care if I see him today or not.” She told him. Neji was relieved to hear this, because he never liked the fact that his cousin was interested in the demon fox boy.
~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~
Naruto looked at his ramen lost in thought. “What’s wrong Naruto?” Sakura asked in her usual kind voice.
“Oh, it’s nothing.” Naruto smiled, before pigging out on his ramen. He was pretty disappointed that he was still a virgin, there was no way he could picture Hinata doing something like that.
#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
Hinata thought to her self. She honestly didn’t have any interest in seeing Naruto. From the bottom of her heart, she was completely over him. Maybe now Kiba would forgive her. She could only hope. She got up and walked to his house. She saw pens filled with all sorts of dogs and wolves. She reached over to pet one of them but they started to bark when her hand got to close. She retracted her hand immediately. “What are you doing here?” A voice shouted from behind. Hinata turned around to see a rather tall woman (most likely Kibas mother) with a huge, growling, pissed off looking dog next to her.
“I… I w-was looking f-for K-Kiba-kun.” She stuttered nervously.
“He’s out again.” She barked angrily.
“Thank you.” Hinata said before running off freaked out of her mind. She walked around town trying to remember where Kibas hideout was. After half an hour of walking she found she was back were she started. She looked around, this area wasn’t nearly as industrial as the rest of Konoha, so there wasn’t a building taller then two stories in sight.
The sun was setting and Hinata was about to give up until she heard a soft note coming from behind. She saw a silhouette of a man sitting on a roof with a violin. Another note was struck, and the silhouette started playing a familiar song. Hinata waited until he was finished before the fiddler jumped off the roof and approached her. Sun was completely gone by now and the streetlights had turned off. Kiba was now inches away from Hinata.
“Kiba-kun, do you forgive me?” Hinata asked in her usual shy tone. Kiba stroked his hand through her soft raven hair. Kiba didn’t even have to think about it. He could finally answer Gaaras question.
“Of course. I love you Hinata. And I swear, on every drop of blood in my body, I’ll always be here for you.” He said before putting his lips against hers.
Chapter end notes: Yeah, happily ever after and all that jazz.