TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kyuubi and Naruto by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *O* I am basing this off of sheer memory! Don't yell at me if I got something wrong!
Naruto and Kyuubi quietly walked up the stairs to the Hokage building. It had been quite a long time since Mizuki told them to come here so they where only seeing by moon light. Naruto made a 'sshh'ing sound and opened a door on the second floor.

Inside, many books shelves lined the walls. Each shelve had a TON of books and many, many scrolls each with different symbols and letters.

'W-witch one!?' Kyuubi thought. 'There's like, 5 gazilion things in here!'
'You expect me to know!?' Naruto snapped back and looked around. 'Because honestly; I don't know!'

The two sighed and began to search through the scrolls and books, both looking for one special scroll.

Naruto suddenly yelped and jumped backwards. He was reaching for the tallest shelve when a taranchula crawled onto his hand.

"N-Naruto!" Kyuubi panted. "W-what's wrong!?"

'Taranchula!!' Naruto screamed inside his head.
'Well,' Kyuubi thought. 'Make it go away! Minato-Sama might have heard you!!'

Naruto nodded and swatted the arachnid away and opened the scroll. After about ten minutes, there was a sudden sound of footsteps.

"Dad!" Naruto gasped and looked at Kyuubi. "Just grab as many as you can!" Kyuubi nodded and grabbed a few scrolls with his tail. When Naruto had grabbed a ton of scrolls, the two jumped out the window justed before Minato walked into the room.

'W-we made it!' Kyuubi said. 'And Minato-Sama didn't see us!'
'Thank the Lord!' Naruto thought back.
-------------

"Mizuki-Sensei!" Naruto called from a few meters away.

Mizuki turned around and looked at Naruto. "Hey, did you find the scroll?" he asked.

"No..." Kyuubi said sadly.

"What did you get then?" Piro asked.

Naruto explained the whole story to Mizuki and finished with, "We grabbed as many as we could and jumped out the window!"

"That's alright," Mizuki said, getting more and more impatient every passing moment. "Let's look."

Together, the four of them began to search through the scrolls.

"Oohhh! I found it!" Naruto suddenly shouted out. Kyuubi hopped over and looked at the scroll. "Shadow Clone Jutsu...." He mumbled.

"Is that the one your going to try..?" Piro asked.

Naruto and Kyuubi nodded.
---------

"Iruka-Sensei!"

Iruka and Chiyo yawned and walked to the door. "What's going on?" Chiyo asked quietly when they saw Mizuki and Piro.

"Naruto...Naruto has stollen the Forbiden Scroll!" Mizuki replied. "I tried to get it away but he just ran off!"

"Whatt?!" Iruka gasked. "Naruto wouldn't be that dumb, would he?!"

Piro shook his head. "Naruto stole the scroll," he said. "We've already told the village, let's go!"

The four of them stopped at the heart of the village when they saw a group of Jounin and there animals.

"So...Naruto stole the scroll?" Yuri (Lily) asked. The silver wolf began to growl. "That kid is always taking things!" Kakashi hushed the wolf and looked at Minato.

"Yes," Minato said. "I heard a yelp so I went to go see what it was. By the time I got to the scroll room, I saw someone jump out the window."

"We thought it was Naruto," Ryuu said. "But when we heard Mizuki's alert, we instantly concluded that it was Naruto."

All the Joinin where sorted into groups to go look for Naruto.

"So you have no clue where he is?" Minato asked Mizuki. Mizuki just shook his head. "No," he said. "We where just about to get him when he used the teleportation jutsu."

Minato nodded and Mizuki and Piro ran into the forest.
--------------------------------

"Naruto!"

Naruto and Kyuubi looked up from there scroll.

'D-did you hear that!?' Naruto thought.
'Yes!' Kyuubi said back. 'It's not far off either!'

The two jumped up from where they where sitting and began to run through the trees. Suddenly they came to an old building with broken windows and cracked walls.

"Is it...deserted?" Kyuubi asked. Naruto shook his head and jumped into the air. Iruka suddenly appeared right behind him and dragged Naruto down.

"Naruto!" he said when they landed. "Why are you stealing scrolls?!"

Naruto said nothing.

"You know-"

"-Mizuki said that if I learn a technique from this scroll, I will be come a Genin!" Naruto interupted.

Kyuubi sighed and looked at Naruto with large, terrefied eyes. Mizuki was standing right behind them in a larged tree, a large Shuriken in his hand.

"And he fell for it!" Mizuki suddenly yelled.

"W-what?!" Naruto asked. "Y-you lied to me?!" Kyuubi could feel Naruto's sadness and anger.

Mizuki began to laugh. "Yes!" he said. "Everyone knows that if you try a jutsu from the Forbiden Techniques, you will /DIE/ after trying to learn it (Or something to that effect.)!"

"You tried to kill Naruto!?" Chiyo snapped. "You tried to kill Iruka's student!?"

Naruto began to back up until he hit the wall. "It's not true!" he said. "You wouldn't lie, I know it!"

"Yeah," Iruka agreed, "You wouldn't do it!"

Mizuki laughed. "I just played the 'nice-act'!" he said.

Piro growled and lept forward, out of the trees and pinned Iruka to the ground. "And now you die!" He growled. Chiyo flattened herself on the ground, hissing.

"I-Iruka/Chiyo-Sensei!" Naruto and Kyuubi gasped.
"M-Mizuki..." Naruto snapped. "How could you do this!?" He ran forward and kicked Piro in the leg.

"Hey!" Mizuki snapped and grabbed the trees trunk for balance. His leg now hurt like hell. "What are you doing to Piro!?"

Naruto kicked Piro in the leg again and pushed him off of Iruka. "I-Iruka-sensei..." he said quietly and pulled Iruka up.

Mizuki and Piro growled. Piro ran forward best he could and tackled Naruto over.

"K-Kyuubi!" Naruto gasped when Piro bit him in the arm. Kyuubi fell to the ground instantly, his front right leg now stinging. He let go and raced back to Mizuki.

"Now you die!" Mizuki laughed and threw the Shuriken at Naruto.

"Naruto!" Iruka gasped and ran forward, Chiyo still on the ground.

There was a cutting sound and Naruto opened his eyes to see Iruka almost ontop of him. ((Like in the first episodes when they battled Mizuki))
"Sensei..." Naruto said quietly.

Chiyo yowled loudly and fell to her side. "I-Iruka..." she said. "A-are you okay?"

"Yes..." Iruka replied. "Are you okay, Naruto?" Naruto nodded and Iruka moved off to the side. Naruto looked at Iruka and saw a Shuriken in his back.

Kyuubi was still on the ground, panting.

Mizuki laughed. "Saved by the sensei!" He growled. "The relationship I've always hated!"

Iruka pulled the Shuriken out of his back and threw it to the ground.

Mizuki jumped down and together him and Piro ran over and grabbed the Shuriken and looked at Iruka. "Pathetic," he said. "Your own ANIMAL is even hurt!"

"T-they feel the same feelings we do..." Iruka said quietly.

Naruto had now- somehow- made it next to Kyuubi and had him on his lap. "You ready...?" he asked weakly. Kyuubi nodded and crawled off Naruto's lap, both of them standing up. Naruto made a hand sign and said, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Tons of Naruto clones appeared.

"W-what?!" Mizuki and Piro gasped. "You learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu!?"

All the clones began to move forward, surrounding Mizuki and Piro.

'He learned it...' Iruka thought.
'Naruto's a smart kid...' Chiyo said back. 'You even said it yourself.'
'Yeah...'

The two Naruto surrounded looked around. "This is insane!" Piro snapped. "So many Naruto's!"

"Get them all!" Mizuki instructed and charged for them. Many of the ones he hit dissapeared and soon only one was left. "Ha! You can't even have then last for a few minutes!"

Naruto fell to the floor and Kyuubi ran up. "Naruto!" he gasped.
"I-I'm...IRUKA!"

Mizuki had back up and has the Shuriken unsheithed. "Someone's gotta die tonight," he said and aimed for Iruka. Naruto instantly ran towards Iruka and shielded him fron the shuriken like he did to Naruto.

Kyuubi let out a loud squeak and nearly went unconciece.

"Naruto..." Iruka said. "Why did you do that..?"

"Because you saved me..." Naruto said back and stood up. He pulled the weapon out of his back and made a hand sign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Now many clones appeared, each one holding the same weapon.

"Mizuki!" Piro growled. "There's to many!"

"Retreat..." Mizuki said and the two ran off into the forest.

The clones dissapeared and Naruto ran over to Kyuubi and picked him up. "You okay?" he asked urgently. Kyuubi let out a squeak and went quiet.
----------

Iruka opened his eyes and looked forward. Still trees. Something soft was laying next to his hand and when he looked down he saw Chiyo asleep.

"Sensei!" Naruto said and ran over with Kyuubi still in his arms.

"Hello Naruto!" Iruka grinned. Naruto plopped down on the ground next to him and looked at Iruka.

"Next time," he said. "I'll listen to you!"

Iruka laughed. "If you do the world might fall into total distruction." he said.

Naruto instantly became confused. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Nothing," Iruka said back and looked at Chiyo. "Here, close your eyes."

"What? Why?" Naruto asked.

"Just close 'em."

When Naruto's eyes where closed, Iruka took off his head band and looked at it. 'I can get a new one...' he told himself and pulled off Naruto's goggles. "Hey! Close your eyes!"

Naruto laughed quietly and squeezed his eyes shut.
"You can open now." He opened his eyes and looked around.

"What changed...?" Naruto asked. Iruka held up the goggles.

"I think you should become a Genin now," Iruka said. "Saving me AND learning the Shadow Clone Jutsu..."

"Wow!" Naruto said happily and set Kyuubi down.

"Huh...?" Kyuubi asked. "W-what's going on?"

Naruto looked at Kyuubi. "I just became a Genin!" he yelled happily.

"Amazing!" Kyuubi said, also feeling Naruto's happiness.