TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kyuubi and Naruto by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Otto-san: Father

O_o This fic doesn't have to do with the Akatsuki...what the hell is goin' on today!?
"Come on, Kyuubi!" Naruto said and ran out the door. "Today is graduation day!" Behind him, a small red fox trotted after him. His black tiped ears twitched when the wind picked up, but it felt good in his fur.

"Naruto," Kyuubi said. "Do you think you can do the Cloneing Jutsu?"

Naruto laughed. "Of course I can!" He said and ran down the road. "What, do you think I'm not able to do a jutsu as simple as tha-waah!" He fell backwards and standing infront of him was the Fourth Hokage.

"Hello!" Kyuubi said and ran over. "Naruto, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah!" Naruto said and gave Kyuubi a thumbs up. "Otto-san, what are you doing out here?"

Standing next to Minato was a large chetah. "Just patroling," The chetah yawned.
"Yep!" Minato said. "Seems like things are to quiet up in that building." He pulled Naruto into a standing position. "You should get to the Academy."

"That's where we're heading," Kyuubi said and stood next to Naruto. His hight was only up to Naruto's knee. Naruto nodded.

"Yeah, that's where we're going!" he said and looked at Kyuubi. "By Otto-san!" The two ran off, leaving Minato and the Chetah there.

The Chetah yawned and looked at Minato. "We should get going," he said.
"Of course, Ryuu!" Minato said.
-------
Naruto and Kyuubi skidded to a halt next to the Academy door.

"You ready?" Kyuubi asked. Naruto nodded and the two walked in. Many animals and students where running all over the place.

"Naruto!" Iruka and a tabby cat said and waved from the end of the hall.

"Hi Iruka-Sensei!" Naruto said in unison.
"Hello Chiyo-Sensei!" Kyuubi said to the tabby cat.

Chiyo meowed something quietly and walked down the hall with Iruka.

"Not very happy today, is he?" Naruto asked. Kyuubi shrugged.
-------

Sasuke sat in his normal seat in the same position he was normaly in; hands linked together with his head resting on them. "Ryo," he said after a while. "Do you think Naruto will graduate today?"

"I don't know, don't know!" A black raved chirped from where he was standing; next to Sasuke's arms. "He's missed three times, three!"

"O-of course Naruto-kun is going to p-pass..." Hitana stammered.
"Yeah, he's going to pass!" A small black badger said from Hinata's lap.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. Him and Ryo stared at the chalk board, waiting for Iruka to come in.

Naruto suddenly came through the door, both him and Kyuubi panting. "W-we made it on time!" Naruto panted.
"For o-once!" Kyuubi panted happily. The two walked over to a desk; one seat over from Sasuke's right leaving one chair between the two.

Sakura came in a few moments later, a small meerkat next to her.
"Hi Sasuke!" She said and sat down in between Naruto and Sasuke. Her meerkat jumped up next to her and stood up tall.

Sasuke grunted something at watched as Chouji came in with a bear cub, Kiba came in with his dog Akamaru, Ino came in with a bird, Mizuki with a tiger, Shino with his...over sized taranchula, and Shikamaru with a light brown ferret.

Iruka and Chiyo came in after a few minutes.
"Alright," Chiyo said. "Listen up!"
"Today is graduation day!" Piro- Mizuki's tiger- growled.

"Today we will test your abilies and see if you have what it takes to become a Shinobi!" Iruka and Mizuki finished.

They went through many, many kids before Naruto was able to go up.

"Naruto Uzumaki!" Iruka called off.

Naruto and Kyuubi ran down the isle and stood infront of Iruka and Mizuki. "Preform the clone jutsu!" Mizuki said.

'W-what?!' Naruto thought.
'You lied?!' Kyuubi thought. 'You said you knew this stuff!!'
'So what!' Naruto thought back. 'I can SSOO do this!'

Kyuubi sighed and stepped back as Naruto began to make a hand sign. "Clone Jutsu!" he said. Instead of a clone...it was a Naruto on the floor with his tongue sticking out and X's over his eyes.

Iruka sighed. "Naruto," he said. "You won't be able to pass if you can't get this right!"

Naruto walked back to his seat and sat down. Today seemed just fine...untill now. He just couldn't get his cloning jutsu right! Kyuubi crawled under the desk and curled up, soon falling asleep.

Naruto watched as Sasuke, Shikamaru, Chouji, Hinata, Sakura, Shino, Kiba, and Ino all went up and preformed the Jutsu perfectly.
'I hope I graduate...?' Naruto thought. Nothing from Kyuubi.

A few hours later, everyone in the class was completly finished.

"Alright," Piro said loudly.

"When we call your names, come up to get your forhead protecter!" Mizuki finished.

"Chouji!"

"Shikamaru!"

"Kiba!"

"Ino!"

"Sakura!"

"Sasuke!"

"Shino!"

"Hinata!"

Naruto crossed his fingers, hoping his name was going to be called. He waited for at least three minutes yet nothing. Kyuubi yawned and woke up. 'Did they call your name?' he thought.
'No...' Naruto thought sadly and rested his head on his arms that where on the desk.
'Don't worry,' Kyuubi thought. 'Things will get better...if you practic!'

---
The swing moved back and forth as Naruto watched the many kids talk about there victory. Kyuubi was laying next to the swing, obviouly as sad as Naruto.

"Hey," Minato said and came over. "Did you pass?"

Naruto shook his head and looked away. "I couldn't even do a simple cole jutsu!" he said sadly. "I can't pass anything..."

"You can pass anything if you try," Ryuu said and looked at Kyuubi. "You must believe."

Minato nodded. "You do have to believe you can do it!" he said. "We can talk more tonight."

"Bye Otto-san...." Naruto said quietly.
"Bye Minato-Sama..." Kyuubi said after Naruto.

Naruto jumped when a tiger roared next to him. "Naruto!" Piro said.
"What do you want, Piro?" Naruto asked. "Can't you just leave me alone?"

Piro shook his head and turned around as Mizuki walked up. "Hey Naruto," he said with a michievious grin. "I know how you can pass...I know how you can make it to genin level."