TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto! Mission! Protect the Baby! *Filler Story* by Naomi Uchiha

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: R&R pls.
Chapter notes: Inari began to clenched his fists. "Sasuke's a hero! He didn't betray the Leaf Village! And, do you think anyone would do that unless they love someone?! Bring a child into the world?!" He roared. "All of you people are all idiots! I bet Sasuke's in Konoha right now, laughing you people off!"

". . . ."

"Right Naomi?"

"..no Inari.. all I told you's been a lie..." I said swallowing a huge lump.

"What?"

"Sasuke and I did not plan this baby and it was I who helped him betray Konoha!"

"I knew it!" Someone snapped in the large crowd. "The little slut has finally came out with the truth!"

...R&R pls..

 


 


Naruto! Mission: Protect the Baby! *remake*


 


Chapter One:: Unwelcomed; Sasuke's Aching Heart


Naomi's Pov


Of all the people in this cold, lonesome world, it had to happen to me. I was fifteen years old at the time when I beared my first born child, my beloved Keisuke-chan.


He feel asleep in my arms again, as I stood sadly at the rain sliding against the glass window. I perched one slight gaze at his resting small body. He looked so innocent, breathing in and out softly while resting on my bosom. I kissed his forehead gently, feeling the soft, silky strands of his dark hair tickle my lips. His body was so warm. I was definitely blessed with having him. I couldn't believe he was mine.


I placed him back in his small bed, laying him back first. He was so small, and relaxed just laying there, breathing in and out gently. I stroked his black strands once more. Just about everything about him reminded me of his father. The way he frowns when something frustrates him, the way his eyes glimmered when he was sad, the way he pouted his lips when he was annoyed. I backed away, looking down at the lines on the wooden floor as soft rays of sunlight poured into the room. Then sighed softly.


I had to go shopping for food again, which means more attention from angry villagers again. The anger from the people who once respected me as the honorable grand-daughter of their beloved Mizukage.


"Naomi-hime," A voice called from behind the wooden door. "I see that you're dressed, are you going out again?"


Nodding gently after planting yet another kiss on Keisuke's forehead, I replied, "Yes, Inari. I'm going. ..and please.. please don't address me by that title again." I murmurmed. "It makes me look stupid. Can you watch Keisuke-chan for me while I go get some groceries?" I asked.


The kid with the bucket hat clenched his hands and stared hard at the ground. "Naomi, are you serious? You know I can't let you do that, you know I can't let you go alone!"


"Please be quiet, you're going to wake him." I responded to him, while tending to the fretful infant under my palms. "You're going to wake him up."


"Well, I don't care," He growled. "Those people out there are just rude and heartless and--"


"I know, and I don't blame them. If they want to yell and be angry I'll just let them do what they want. I is a little odd for me to have a child so young. I'm a kid myself! If they want to be that way, just let them!"


I paused for a second, hearing a soft cry pierce through the room. Then turned around and fixed my gaze at little Keisuke. He was crying. It appeared that I woke him up with my yelling. I picked him up from his cradle, dangling him in my arms. "Aww.. sweety, it's okay, don't cry. Mommy's here." I murmured sweetly, while trying my best to comfort him. Inari sighed soflty and leaned against the doorpost. "I guess the three of us will have to go, then." He muttered.


"Fine, you can come." I replied, while patting Keisuke gently on his bottom.


.........


"Hey Naomi-chan," Inari called while looking at a few festival masks. "Which one should I get, this one?" He said holding out a blue and red fox mask. "Or this one?" He held up a green and yellow mask, shielding it over his face.


"Ugh.. neither." I groaned. "Both are ugly."


Inari snuck a frown while placing them back on the wooden brackets. Keisuke stays quiet in my arms, observing all the colors around him and every small movement Inari does.


"Okay, that's enough." I giggled softly while juggling a paper bag of groceries in one arm. "I think we have all we need."


"Okay, then." Inari nodded. "Let's head back, then."


I nodded lightly and let him escort me back to my home.


We continued walking for a few minutes, having our usual casual conversation. Then we stopped. It seemed as if three of same people who we saw earlier at the market place began following us, then five, then eleven, then the whole village. All were staring at me and my baby, and I knew it.


After a few seconds, we were circled by a large amount of people. My eyes then, fell to the ground. "Well?! What the hell are all of you people are staring at?!" Inari finally shouted, glaring angrily at all of them.


"It's that girl," One of the people pointed in the crowd. "Now, is it true that she's the village's whore?"


"What?!"


"Inari.." I murmured. "Just let it go."


"So, are you the father of that baby or something?" On of females asked rudely to him.


"No," I replied softly. "He's not the father of my child."


"Who is he, then?" The girl cackled.


"It's.. it's none of your concern." I uttered, stepping back while holding little Keisuke closer to my chest.


"I hear that it was the Uchiha Sasuke kid from the Leaf Village," A man with brunnette hair whispered to a lady holding a pail of fish.


"He was such a good boy too.." A woman whispered to her husband.


"Yes.. he is.." I murmured softly. "I mean.. no he's not.. well.. technically.."


"You mean the Uchiha fellow who betrayed the Leaf Village?" Someone else asked.


"What? No way! That Sasuke kid would never do that! He's too smart for deserting the leaf like that!" A man's voice shouted.


"..just a bunch of smutty kids." An elder growled in a low, raspy tone.


Inari began to clenched his fists. "Sasuke's a hero! He didn't betray the Leaf Village! And, do you think anyone would do that unless they love someone?! Bring a child into the world?!" He roared. "All of you people are all idiots! I bet Sasuke's in Konoha right now, laughing you people off!"


". . . ."


"Right Naomi?"


"..no Inari.. all I told you's been a lie..." I said swallowing a huge lump.


"What?"


"Sasuke and I did not plan this baby and it was I who helped him betray Konoha!"


"I knew it!" Someone snapped in the large crowd. "The little slut has finally came out with the truth!"


Inari stood there frozen, as if he were trying to be unfazed by the reality of words that struck him. I cringed softly when I heard that last sentence. That was not how I ever wanted to be remembered.. a whore.. At that moment while grasping my child tightly to my heart, I felt like one. But, recently trashed those feelings away when I echoed to myself if he asked to come into this world. Inari stood there beaten by my words..


At that point, I felt very uncomfortable. Suddenly I couldn't move at all. The people there.. there were just too many. They surround me with just as much question as Inari did, but I knew that they knew the truth. Even they knew before I knew that I wanted to tell them. I bit my bottom lip while tears formed in the corners of my eyes. All of a sudden it seemed like I was standing alone in one huge spotlight in a room full of strangers, with out any voice of reassurance or sympathy. The sound of their questions and inquiries began to blend in with each other until I couldn't understand a thing they were saying. My legs began to feel stiff and I sunk to the ground. Time seemed like it was passing slow.


Since when in my life did I let myself become so vulnerable? To be able to humiliate in front of all these people? Was this always my destiny? To be weak and let other people trample me, whenever I didn't have the strength to open my mouth to talk back? Anko sensei always told me that everything happens for a reason... and in order for good things to happen, bad things had to happen first.. but, at that moment.. I felt that that advice was almost at a complete disadvantage to my situation.


Inari continued to yell at the angry villagers. They seemed to be more focused on directing their energy at me, than attacking Inari's verbal offenses.


There were a bunch of children, pointing fingers, laughing at me. Even the adults found it entertaining to see me in pain. More tears began to pour down my eyes. From that then on, I did the best I could do at the moment. I just sat there and cried. I held my son close to me and cringed at the rocks they threw at me. Inari tried catching a few.. but, I didn't care if he helped me or not. From that moment I just wanted to sit there and just die.


Someplace Else.. Regular POV


 


Uchiha Sasuke punched a stone wall angrily, making it fall into dust burst into a large amount of debree. Boom! THUD! WHAM!


"Sasuke-kun!" Karin echoed in the spacious cave while jumping downwards a few giant rocks to aid him. "What's the matter? ..you don't look like you're training."


The raven haired ninja glared silently at the ground, kicking yet a another group of large stones. "There's tension built up inside of me..." He muttered in a cool, icy tone.
"..I'd thought I'd get rid of it this way.." Thud!


Karin drooped her bottom lip downwards and placed her arms behind her back. The glasses wearing kunoichi yawned softly to herself, as if she weren't the least interested in what he just said. "You know, Sasuke-kun.." She murmured. "We are alone right now, when are we going to.. explore.. you know.."


The dark haired teen draws out his sword and pointed it a few inches away from her nose. "You are nothing buy a team-mate, understood? Address me by that term again and I will kill you."


"Aww.. you could never kill me, Sasuke-kun.." The red headed kunoichi said to him with a coquettish smile stretched across her face.


Sasuke drew back his sword and glared at her with two thin slits. He slid his eyes closed slowly and began back to his sleeping chambers. "You know what you're here for....just don't get in my way.." He murmured, facing the other way while sauntering down the stony hallway. "You sicken me."


Sasuke vanished into the darkness. Karin sighed softly to herself when she heard the wooden door nearby creak closed. She laughed softly to herself with a small blush on her face, knowing that the words he said was nothing she never heard before. Karin watched his alluring figure dissapear in the darkness in slight stimulation. Just to think.. how much progress being five minutes alone with him could do, made the hairs of the back of her neck tingle.


Sighing sofly to himself, Uchiha Sasuke has finally made it to his original resting place that was originally given to Orochimaru before his decease. He gently lie down on his back, starting up at the ceiling with his head rested in his palms.It didn't seem fun to him anymore, having a deadman's bed to himself, so he decided to lay on the one that was given to him before he took over.



Sasuke slid his eyes closed in a soft manner, while mentally caressing the face of the girl he loved. It's been over a year since he broke into her house with a battered body, asking her desperately to escort him to Orochimaru. And a year left to wed her, just like he promised her as kids. Sasuke rolled over to his side, gazing languishly at the wall. It felt cold there without her gentle touch and soft massages she'd give him after he trained. She was all he had left. His emotions almost completly drained. "My darling.. Naomi-chan.." He whispered to himself achingly. "..why did you leave me?"


 


 


To be continued.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Chapter end notes: Reviews would be nice. :Y