TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki- Pokemon Join the Team by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: All pokemon fit there trainers personality! Uh...looks? And uh...what they are like..yeah!

The pokemon that fits well with its trainer to me is...Haunter and Hidan...yep. Purple, they know a curse, cant be affected by normal attacks...
When everyone got outside Kiara jumped off of Lugia. "I will tell you a move that ALL my...your pokemon know." She said. "Its called Tackle, but for the Ghost pokemon, you know curse."

Hidan and Tobi looked at there pokemon. "What does curse do exactly...?" Tobi asked.

"Curse cuts your HP, then every turn it takes away 1/4 of your oponents HP." Kiara said, then looked at Pein. "Nidoking and Nidoqueen know rollout." She then told everyone one special move that the pokemon know.

Pein and Konan nodded, then walked about 14 feet away from eachother.

"Oh! Sasori and Kakuzu trade spots. Meowth wount do anyting against Haunter." Kakuzu and Sasori traded spots, then Kiara said go.

Sasori VS. Hidan
Tobi VS. Zetsu
Pein VS. Konan
Itachi VS. Kisame
Deidara VS. Kakuzu

"Okay...I have to remember...oh, use Poison Fang." Sasori said. Sevipe's fangs started to glow purple and he slithered twords Haunter.

"Curse...?" Hidan said. Haunter started doing something then a needle went through him and stunned him for a moment. Seviper lifted his head into the air, realy close to Haunter. "Hey, dodge it!" Haunter floated into the air, dodging the attack.
"Oh great, you got his fangs stuck in the ground!" Sasori said.
---
"Flamethrower..." Itachi said, sounding bored. Growlithe jumped forward and shot fire out of his mouth.
"Water gun!" Kisame said, excited. Poliwhirl shot water at the flamethrower, creating steam.
"Tackle." Growlithe rom forward and smashed into Poliwhril. Poliwhirl punched Growlithe off and it kept going like that.
---
"Baltoy un..." Deidara mumbled. "Uh..yeah, Hidden Power!" Baltoy spun realy fast and a white light was thrown at Meowth.
"Shadow Ball..." Kakuzu said quietly. Meoth held his hands forward and a purple ball started forming. Just before the white light hit he shot it at Baltoy, that hit the light an made a small explosion.
---
Zetsu put Bellossom down. "Leaf Storm please..." He said.
Bellossom started to do this weird dance then leaves that where on eht ground sharpened and attacked Duskull.
"Fant Attack! Faint Attack!" Tobi said. After a few moments Duskull suddenly dissapeared, reapeared and smashed into Bellossom.
---
"Rollout." Pein said. Nidoking rolled into a ball and rolled toward Nidoqueen.
"Protect!" Konan said. A dome appeared around Nidoqueen. "Rollout!"
"Rollout again..." The king and queen rolled at eachother. Whenever they hit they would skid back a few feet and do it again.