TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki- Pokemon Join the Team by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Pein- Nidoking

Konan- Nidoqueen

Hidan- Haunter

Kakuzu- Meowth ((Meowth love siney things...and that includes money XD ))

Deidara: Baltoy

Sasori: Seviper

Kisame: Poliwhirl

Tobi: Duskull

Zetsu: Belossum

Itachi: Growlithe For some of then you realy have to think about it!
Deep in the Narutoverse there lives agroup of S-Class criminals that kill for fun and live as one ((Haha, I just wanted it to rhyme XD)). There was Deidara and Sasori, Hidan and Kakuzu, Zetsu and Tobi, and Itachi and Kisame. The two leaders where friends since they where kids and where named Konan and Pein.
((NO! This is not a poem!))
--
“Zetsu!” The orange masked Uchiha yelled. “Tobi’s found something at the foot of his bed!” Zetsu groaned and started mumbling things then opened his flytrap.

“What?” Zetsu asked. Tobi held up a half white half red ball with a button in the middle. “Tobi doesn’t know what it is…so Tobi thought he’d ask Zetsu; see if Zetsu knows what it is!”

Zetsu (HE HAS ARMS IN THIS FANFIC!) took the ball and looked at it. “I don’t know what it is.” He said. Tobi held up another one. “I found this on your desk!” Zetsu took the ball Tobi just held up and handed Tobi’s back. “Press the button...” he said. Tobi nodded and pressed the button. At the same time they heard something from all the rooms.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!”

“Hehe, the gem on his head is shiney!”

“It looks like clay, un!”

“OH ME GOD! It’s blue!”

“Its tail…it’s long!”

“It’s blue, and is a fish!”

“Heh, its firery…”

“What the heck is this thing?!”

Tobi and Zetsu could figure out that the others had gotten something a lot like theres. They watched as a red light hit the floor and two creatures came out.
“Bellosum!”

“Duskull!”

----
Sitting outside of the Akatsuki base there where two creauters and a human. “Exploud, Lugia…I think our criminals have found them.” The human said, taking off a hat. White hair fell over her shoulders. Her eyes where purple, and on her shirt there was a big red R. ((Yesh, I lub the bad people! Fan of the dark side!)) Even though this girl was on Team Rockets side, she cared deaply for her pokemon and never let them do anything dangerose.
---
Hidan and Kakuzu walked out of there room, being followed by a cat and a ghost. Zetsu and Tobi where walking down the hall. Zetsu had the bellosom in his hands, playing with it and Tobi and poking duskull. The place started shaking when two big creatures walked by. They both where dinosours and where purple and blue. The purple one looked like it had tons of armour on, and the blue one looked like…a girl.
Kisame came runing down the hall, a blue creature chasing after him. Itachi just simply walked down the hall, an orange dog thing following.

“This is weird, un!” Deiara said, a spinning creature following him out of his room. Sasori was smiling, petting a snake on the head.

“I like it!” Sasori said, the snake pokemon hissing happily. Suddenly the entrace boulder was moved and a girl walked in.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Everyone yelled, stepping back a bit when two creatures walked in.

The girl giggled. She was probably only twelve if you looked at her size. “I am Kiara.” She said, petting Lugia and Exploud on the head. “You ten all have pokemon.” Lugia smiled and looked at all the pokemon.

Pein and Konan stepped forward, the pokemon following. “What are pokemon?” They asked.

Kiara giggled again. “Pokemon are creatures that you can capture with pokeballs, the things your pokemon came out of. Once they are captured they are in your controll. I am the one who gave them to you!”

“How do you know who we are…?” Pein asked.

“Well, I can’t tell you just yet.” Kiara said. She walked forward, all the others stepping back.

Konan thought for a moment. “If they are in your controll, how do we controll them?” she asked, confused.

“Hehe, I trained them myself. They each have a special power.” Kiara said, then looked at Hidan. “Hidan, your pokemon is a ghost and cannot be affected by normal type moves like tackle and headbutt. Deidara, your pokemon is basicly clay and can spin and is spycic.”

“It fits you Hidan…” Kakuzu mumbled.

“Kakuzu! Your pokemon loves to collect shiney things…Aka: Money.” Kiara said seeing Kakuzu’s eyes widen. “Pein, Konan, your pokemon are dinosaurs and have king and queen at the end of there name.” She explained about each pokemon, then said there names.

“Hidan- Haunter. Kakuzu- Meowth. Deidara- Claydol. Sasori- Seviper. Itachi- Growlithe. Kisame- Poliwhirl. Zetsu- Bellosum. Tobi- Duskull. Pein- Nidoking. Konan- Nidoqueen.” Kiara said, then climbed onto her Lugia. “We can battle now if you want. Ill teach you!”

Everyone nodded and walked outside. ‘Powerfull creatures at our comman…’ Pein thought, an evil grinn coming. ‘Perfect…’