TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Is it Destiny or Fate? by soulshini

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Enter
Tsurugi Uzumaki is the great grandson of the seventh Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto. Will his heritage pay off as he is preparing for the Chunin exam, or will he just be another side lined shinobi? ::: (Referring to Unique Outfit on Tsurugi Uzumaki means a non-typical shinobi outfit. He wears casual clothes.) :::
"It's about time. The Chunin exams are right around the corner. Sensei Matsumoto, how is it this year?"
"No idea myself, I'm not taking part this year so I have no information on it. But Tsurugi, are you really ready?" Matsumoto Kiyoshi was a woman of Jonin rank. She stood a little over six foot tall, with white hair the shone like the stars. Her eyes where also a unique yellow, darker in the day and where pale and bright at night when the moon was full. She was a typical Konoha shinobi, she wore the typical outfit most Chunin exam proctors and academy sensei's wore. She also wore a mask, like Kakashi's, but wore her headband around her neck. "So, are you really ready?"
"Yes ma'am. But Sensei, I'd like to ask you to attend the days. You're pretty much the only person I see in my life as a family member." Tsurugi Uzumaki was also fairly tall, he stood five foot, eleven inches. His hair was yellow and spiked, exactly like Naruto Uzumaki's and he wore a unique outfit of extremely loose clothing. His pants where baggy pants and his shirt was a typical t-shirt of maroon. On the back was a Konoha symbol of black, and the front was blank. His eyes where a unique teal color, and he had the pupil of the Kyuubi, even though the demon was sealed away for many years. Tsurugi also had the whiskers of the Kyuubi and his smell and sight senses where incredibly strong. "So, Sensei, will you?"
"Of course I will. Ever since they dropped the part of the exam as a team, you can enter every time you'd like. But listen, only so many ninja are picked a year, don't get your hopes up. But I do want you to try, alright?" Matsumoto walking away Tsurugi. They where in the middle of town, next to the old shop that was the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. Matsumoto highered her left hand and waved to Tsurugi, then a gust of air appeared, swirled around Matsumoto and she vanished.
"Thanks, Matsumoto Sensei. The exams are in only two days, please be there." Tsurugi began to walk down the road, the same way Matsumoto went, when suddenly he passed a girl. Tsurugi and the girl stopped. "Lord Hokage Blue, correct?"
"Yeah, and you are?" asked Blue. She examined him closely, eying him up and down.
"Uzumaki Tsurugi. It's a pleasure to meet you," said Tsurugi, spinning around to face Blue and sticking out his hand. "So you're a member of the Akatsuki I've heard?"
"And who did you hear that from?" asked Blue.
"No one, but I know it's the truth. You might remember Matsumoto Kiyoshi, She was an exmember of the Akatsuki, but she actually helped us rather then blow up in our faces." Tsurugi began to grit his teeth. "If you're here to seize this land, then good luck trying.
"Trust me, I have a plan sorted out kid. And it'll be for the better. It is an honor to meet you, such a kid like you."
"And what is this plan you have? I may only be fourteen, but I know my duty as not only a shinobi, but as an Uzumaki." Tsurugi's stare sharpened.
"Listen to me. The Akatsuki will be attacking, just stay out of the way. I have contact with them still. This is how it'll work, when they attack... I'll just have to kill. I've come onto a new league, one that will not only strengthen this village and gain it more renown, but it'll also allow people to trust me and allow me to be a true Hokage."
"Well it kind of makes sense." Tsurugi loosened his sharp stare and turned the opposite direction again. He took a step and sighed. "If you do anything to hurt this village, I won't hold back. And if anything happens, I know who to blame."
"Understandable. Nice meeting you, Uzumaki Tsurugi." Blue and Tsurugi began walking opposite directions and eventually where no longer in each others view points. "Sorry kid. I have business to attend to, and I won't let the great one's great grandson ruin it."
Chapter end notes: Tsurugi Uzumaki is the great grandson of Naruto Uzumaki, the seventh Hokage. Is the legacy that Naruto has left behind truly going to also effect Tsurugi in his journey to becoming Legend? And what is the true plan Aoi Misu has?