TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Is it Destiny or Fate? by soulshini

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A clueless journey, a speech by the new Hokage, and then the bastards who are part of Akatsuki 4th Gen. Who is this Blue person?
"I promise to protect this village with my life. As much as this place has been through, why is it we must be in a stressful situation every time we turn around? It's been about one-hundred years, actually ninety-seven, since the great one passed. Ever since the seventh passed, our greatest Hokage in history, there has been a law that only people who could surpass him can become Hokage. I was probably seen on a special day, but that was my luck. I may have been the ex-leader of the Akatsuki, but that won't stop my path to glorifying myself, and hopefully redeeming myself as well."
"So, Blue, what will you do to protect us. After all, you where the one behind most of the attacks on our village."
"Kara Misname, is it? Well, I know I was part of the Akatsuki at one point. I am no longer, I've been in Konoha and warding them off for about three years now, why would I turn on this village now? The Akatsuki I was in is still the current one trying to concur us. I know all their skills, besides their newest member, which one person versus us all shouldn't be to much of an issue."
"So, you're saying because you haven't been with the Akatsuki in a few years, you could still have secret contact with them. It's not that hard for a shinobi of your level."
"Shut it Kara. I've became the Hokage, the first since Uzumaki Naruto's death! I've obviously proved myself good. I know, probably none of you will accept me. If that is the case, then so be it. But I know rule this country as Hokage and will protect it, regardless if the shinobi I stand over will help me." Blue stepped back and gasped. She was standing on a wooden stage and before her was a microphone and beyond that was a massive crowed of people. The one know as Kara was in the front. Blue has long, black hair and golden eyes. She stood fairly tall and thin, and has very tan skin. She wore a very formal outfit, a pink kimono with yellow, red and white floral designs all across it and a white sash. She stepped up to the mic and then spun around and stormed off. The crowed began to laugh and eventually dispersed, except Kara.
"Hey, Blue. Listen to me." Blue turned back and looked at Kara. She stopped walking and faced him for a second, then began walking away again. "Blue, are you still in the Akatsuki?"
"Would you like to know? What would you do if I where?"
"Well I'd say," began Kara," Master Blue, how may I server you?" Kara knelt down on his right leg and smiled.
"You, of all people? Listen, get out of this town, and I won't exactly turn you in. But as for the ninth member, I no longer need to worry. If you never return, I won't search for you."
"Yeah. I thought for sure you'd still be with us. Listen, Misu, you still have a place in Akatsuki according to us."
"According to you, I never left. Take care, Kara." Misu walked off down the road and eventually entered the Hokage mansion. Kara vanished, he was the newest member of the Akatsuki, the one Blue was so worried about.
"Take care, Aoi Misu."
Blue entered the mansion and finally opened the door to her briefing room. What was she going to do about the situation of Kara being able to get into Konoha without a trace? "I've finally done what they thought was impossible. Good bye, people."
Chapter end notes: Is Aoi Misu, Blue, truly in the Akatsuki still or is she just a tricky person? Blue Water, Meet the Water. Who is she truly?