TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dan&Mel's Naruto Dare Show by GaaraLuver107, Raining_silvers

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Banner deleted by Bushtuckapenguin for not meeting TONFA's Rules.
Chapter notes: Ok so blah blah I don't own Naruto and all that...leave Dares u wanna see in a comment...Dan and Mel r the authors u will find out which of us is which easily if u read this chapter...
Dan *enters studio waving to a clapping audience* Hello Everyone!

Mel *Walks in from other side of studio waves like a maniac* HI!!

Dan&Mel *Run to the big seats at the side of the studio and sit down* WELCOME TO OUR NARUTO DARE SHOW!!!

Audience: WOOOO WE LUV YOU!!!*standing ovation*

Dan: As you may have guessed we are going to have the Naruto Cast here and we’re going to ask them to do things...

Mel: or else...

Dan: ya what she said. Well I am Danielle and this is

Mel: *stands up with arms in the air* MELANIE!!!

Dan: Ya *Tries to act sophisticated and succeeded for now* Well lets introduce our guests.

*Camera moves to Melanie in a sparkly red tux beside a random door in the middle of the stage*

Mel: That’s right! Now lets introduce our first contestants... TEAM KAKASHI...NARUTO, SAKURA, KAKASHI!

*The three of them walk through the random door waving.*

Voice from other side of door: ahem...

Mel: *Rolls here eyes* ugh...and Sas-gay...

*Sasuke walks through the door his arms folded across his chest angrily*

Sasuke: That is Sasuke...

Mel: pfft whatever no one cares

Sasuke:...

*The four of them sit on one of the reallllly long couches beside the hosts. And Danielle has poofed. She is now standing beside Mel her hair straightened and in a sparkly purple tux.*


Dan: Now introducing the others from Konoha! First: SHIKA INO CHO!

*Shikamaru Ino and Chouji walk through the door, Ino and Chouji wave to the audience.*

Shikamaru: *Hands in pockets* what a drag...

Mel: Whatever you lazy idiot go sit down....

*The three of them go and sit down beside team Kakashi*

Mel: Now Kiba, Shino and Hinata!

*The three of them walk through the door waving. Akamaru inside Kiba’s jacket, sticks his head out and barks*

Mel: *hearts in eyes* AWWWWWW A PUPPY!!!!!

Akamaru: whimpers*Hides in jacket again.*

Kiba: *Looks angriliy at Mel*

*They go sit beside Ino Shika and Cho.*

Dan: Ok then...I guess I forgot to metion mel’s obsession with dogs.

*Tara(Mel’s dog) poofs out of nowhere and Mel gives her a big hug. Tara smells Akamaru and attacks Kiba to get to him. Dan gets worried after seeing to many dogs try to kill one another, snaps her fingers and Tara is gone again. Mel is sad.*

Mel: :’( Ok next is...TEAM GAY!!!

Everyone: O.o ...

Mel: oops I mean TEAM GAI!! Maito, Lee, Neji and Tenten!

*Gai and Lee burst through the door, doing random kungfu moves.*

Lee: HURRAH FOR YOUTH!!!*Does a couple somersaults and land on the couch beside Shino who schoochies over slightly.*

Gai: Yes Lee we have to train more good idea.*Does a whole bunch of front walk overs and lands on the couch beside Lee, then gives Kakashi a mean look.*

*Neji and Tenten walk in looking embarassed they go take their seats*

Dan: Okay then...now lets introduce...the other random people from Konoha: Tsunade, Shizune, Jiraiya, Iruka...I hope I didn’t forget anyone...

*The four of them walk in waving. Jiraiya slightly disappointed at the lack of hot girls...*

Dan: Okay we have now reached 18 people and no we are not done yet...Lets see how everyone is so far and get them some snacks...*Snaps fingers and everyone gets a snack.*

Naruto: *looks down at Ramen that just poofed in front of him, drool pouring from mouth* YAY RAMEN!!! *Shoves his face in it...*

Shika: *Looks down at chips on his lap* I don’t want these, Chouji you can have them...*He leans back and falls asleep.*

Chouji: *Already shoving the cookies he got in his mouth* Thanks Shikamaru. *He grabs the chips and eats them as well.*

*Camera moves back to Dan and Mel who are still in there sparkly tuxes.*

Mel: Okay then lets move on...now introducing the....THE SAND SIBLINGS!! Kankuro, Temari and-

Dan: *Jumps up and down* EHHHHHHHH GAARA GAARA GAARA GAARA!!!!!!!!!!!! *Breathing heavily and watches the door...while settling herself down*

Everyone: *Looks at her*O.o ...

Mel: It seems we also forgot to mention Danielle obsession with Gaara...

*Kankuro and Temari walk in...Danielle almost falls over as she waits for Gaara. Then Gaara walks in Danielle passes out. Gaara ignores her...but everyone else jumps to there feet and rush over to see if she is okay. Then Naruto and Lee carry her over to the couch and lay her down. Then Shika splashes her with water to wake her up.*

Dan: *Sits bolt upright and wipes water off on sleeve.* I had the best dream ever...I saw Gaara in real life...*Looks at everyone standing around her then she sees Gaara sitting on the couch behind her and passes out again.*

Mel: *Rolls eyes trying to hold back laughter at her friends stupidity.* I would just leave her but she has to introduce our next guests...so...*Slaps Dan in face and puts blinders on her*

Dan: *Sits bolt upright again* WHAT THE %#&@ WAS THAT FOR! I WAS HAVING A GREAT DREAM ABOUT MEETING GAARA! *Gets up and walks back over to door not noticing the thing on her head or Gaara*

Everyone: *Sighs with relief*

Dan: *Raises an eyebrow in confusion as everyone took their seats again.* Ok then...well let me introduce the most disgusting gay retarded snake guy in the entire series...and Mel’s idol...OROCHIMARU!!! and his sidekick the super nerd...KABUTO!

*Orochimaru and Kabuto walk through the door*

Everyone: BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Naruto: *Throws empty Ramen bowl and Mel.*

Dan:*Falls to ground laughing, blinders fall off*

Mel: WHAT THE HELL! SHE WAS JOKING! *snaps fingers and 20 empty ramen bowls fall on Naruto.*

Orochimaru:*Looks at Sasuke and winks, licking his lips, with a slight nosebleed. Goes and sits beside Gaara.*

Dan:*Stands up and wipes eyes looks over at where Orochimaru sat and sees Gaara* GAARA!!!!*Passes out again...*

Everyone:*Rolls eyes*

Mel: Oh my god...Gaara I think you might have to leave.

Gaara:...*Doesn’t really know what is going on...*

Dan: *in sleep* no Gaara don’t go...I’ll kill...Melanie...

Melanie: *Steps back* umm...uh...could someone move her please...

Lee: *Drags Dan away from door.*

Dan: *still asleep* gaaaarraa...do u want...a....cookie...

Gaara: *Looks over expectantly*

Mel:*Rolls eyes* ugh...*Snaps fingers and Gaara gets a cookie.*

Gaara: *Looks at the giant cookie! Drool spills from mouth...takes a bite, his eyes turn to hearts*

Orochimaru: Hey Gaara...can I have a bite of that cookie...

Gaara: *Hisses at him and runs to a corner to eat cookie in peace*

Dan:*Still asleep...yawns* Is the cookie good gaara...Orochimaru....no eating...gaara’s....cookie....

Gaara: *nods*

Mel: ok then... now last but not least.... the moment you have all been waiting for...we’ve been saving the best for last...here we go...drumroll please!!!

*random drums from nowhere start playing*

Mel: THE AKATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITACHI, KISAME, PEIN, ZETSU, KONAN, KAKUZA, TOBI, HIDAN, SASORI annnnnd DEIDARA!!!!!

Dan: *Wakes up* DEIDARA WHERE!!!!?????

*They all walk in, in the order they were called. When Deidara steps in Dan and Mel run at him. Dan being faster then Mel gets to him first even though she was on the other side of the studio she gives Deidara a big hug. Mel grabs Dan and pulls her off Deidara and jumps on him herself. Dan pulls her off and they get in a big fight, accidently dragging Tobi into it as well. Tobi just barely manages to escape Deidara takes a small step back slightly scared.*

Naruto: *Looks confused* I don’t get I why are you fighting over a girl...

Dan&Mel: *Stop fighting and glare at Naruto*

Mel: *Runs at Naurto and punches him in the face* DON’T DARE CALL DEIDARA A GIRL!!!

Dan: *Somehow magically poofed behind Deidara* Ya he is not a girl. *Rips off Deidara’s cloak* He is all man.

Deidara: WHAT THE-??? *Now standing there with a mesh top on he turns slightly red.*

Orochimaru: *Nosebleed*

Naruto: OW! Ok ok ...I get it...

Mel: *stares at Deidara for a moment then snaps fingers and he has his cloak back on.* Ok then that's over and now everyone is here. *Walks back to seat*

Dan: Yup everyone’s here giving us a grand total of 33 people...wow...*Sits back in her seat* Now we have a few more rules. Everyone in this room. Now has to stay here for as long as we want you to. You don’t get a bed and there is only one fridge that will be restocked once a day.

Mel: Ya and when it comes to the dares...we will have our own and dares sent in by other people that you can leave in a comment...If you don’t do the dare given to you then you have to do ANOTHER dare of our choice.