TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Miracles by Kamisori

[Reviews - 7]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My first NaruHina based fic. I hope all you fans of Naruto and Hinata like this fic!

Read on!
A fifteen year old Hinata sighed to herself as she walked down the busy streets of Kohana. Naruto never paid any real attention to her. Not the kind of attention she wanted, anyways. Hinata wanted the kind of attention Naruto gave Sakura. A crimson blush worked its way on to the young Hyuga heiress’s face at the thought of Naruto looking at her with love and admiration in his sparkling blue eyes.

Hinata gasped as she felt sticky liquid running down her face. She quickly pulled out a handkerchief and wiped off the red blood that had fallen from her nose. Thoroughly embarrassed, Hinata quickly dashed into the nearest store to finish wiping off the remainder of the blood under her nose.

A woman in her early twenties walked up to Hinata. “Welcome to the Miracles salon. My name is Matsu. Can I be of any help?” Inquired Matsu. Hinata stuffed her handkerchief in her pocket and looked up at the young woman named Matsu. Hinata opened her mouth to say a polite, “no thank you”, but was shocked when she said something completely different.

“Yes, I would like a makeover to impress the guy I like.” Hinata said without stuttering. The Hyuga heiress’s eyes widened in shock at what she just said. But just as her ninja way states, she would not go back on her word. She said it, now to live with the consequences.

Matsu grinned widely as she escorted Hinata to the padded salon chair. “Those where the words I wanted to hear!” Happily stated Matsu. Matsu studied Hinata for a brief second before pulling out some bottles of special hair salon shampoo and conditioner. Matsu grinned at Hinata’s uneasy face. “No worries! At Miracles, the costumer’s first makeover is 100% free!” Brightly grinned Matsu.

Hinata shifted her body to make herself more comfortable. Matsu washed, dried, and styled Hinata’s long hair. Before Hinata could see the final result of her hair, Matsu wheeled Hinata over to the make-up table. Once again, Matsu studied Hinata before pulling out some supplies and started to work on Hinata’s face.

Matsu grinned to herself when she finished applying the lip gloss. “Finished!” Matsu stated joyously. “Have a look.” Matsu said as she lead Hinata over to a full body mirror. Hinata gasped at her reflection.

“Th-that can’t b-be me!” Exclaimed Hinata as she pointed at the reflection. “That g-girl is too beautiful t-to be me!” Hinata said as she looked at Matsu. Matsu grinned brightly at the young Hyuga.

“And yet, it is you.” Matsu stated before returning to her original spot behind the counter. “I hope you catch that boy’s attention! Come again.” Matsu said before picking up a magazine. Hinata waved her goodbye with her hand and exited the beauty salon.

Matsu looked up from her magazine with a sneaky smirk on her face. “I wonder how long it will take her to figure out that all I did was wash and brush her hair, add some mascara, and put some clear lip gloss on her face. She’s naturally beautiful and doesn’t even realize it. ” Matsu mused to herself before returning her attention on the magazine.

Hinata was once again walking down the streets of Kohana, but with a destination in mind this time. The young Hyuga turned a few corners until she reached her destination. The Ichiraku ramen stand. Hinata took a deep breath to calm her spazzing nerves before entering.

“Hi Hinata!” Naruto said as he seen Hinata walk in and sit down. Hinata took notice of nobody being at the ramen stand, with the exception of Naruto and herself. A strange look crossed Naruto’s face as he studied Hinata’s face. “Hey, you look…different.” Naruto said as he leaned his head in to get a better look at Hinata’s face. Hinata blushed darkly as Naruto leaned his face in. Mere centimeters kept their faces from touching.

Naruto withdrew his head and grinned widely at Hinata. “I like it Hinata!” Naruto exclaimed before returning his attention to his ramen. Hinata’s dark blush never faded from her face as she ate her ramen. Everyday after that, before training, Hinata would visit Matsu at the Miracles beauty salon.
Chapter end notes: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Moral of the story, even if you think your ugly, someone else will think you to be beautiful. But sometimes you need a little push to understand that you are truly beautiful.