TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: lol I'm happy people enjoy my story so much! Thank you all! You put me in the mood to update! ^_^

KEY:
“blah” = talking
blah = thoughts
~*~*~*~*~ = scene change

Read on!
Kaminari sat on a bench, opened her lunch bag and peered inside. A small grin made its way to her mouth as she pulled out a sandwich. mmmm…tuna fish… Kaminari thought happily. She took a bite out of the sandwich, and savored the taste.

Swallowing the first bite, she started to bite into the sandwich a second time, but stopped. Hey, where’s Naruto? She thought looking around for her friend, while her sandwich was still in her mouth. Her eyes darted around the area, but no sign of Naruto. Shrugging her shoulders, she finished her second bite. Oh well, Naruto’s a big boy. He can handle himself.

Quickly finishing the sandwich, she dug through her bag again and pulled out an apple. She leaned back on the bench as she took her first bite. While chewing, she saw something that almost made her choke. Sasuke Uchiha was staring at her while…smiling? Kaminari stopped chewing and stared at the raven haired boy, who was staring back at her.

Can’t a person finish their lunch in peace without having an emo stare at them?! Kaminari thought while swallowing. “What do you want Uchiha?” She said while sitting up.

“Your lips are so red and inviting. Makes me want to kiss them.” ‘Sasuke’ said as he sauntered up to Kaminari. Kaminari’s apple slipped through her hands. Wait, WHAT?! Kaminari thought, shocked. B-but…I thought he was gay! Hints were everywhere!

Kaminari shook her head to rid her current thoughts. Meanwhile, ‘Sasuke’, took a seat right by her on the bench. “Kaminari-san, I want to ask you something.” She looked at Sasuke while he said this. Her eyes were wide. Oh, God! Please say he isn’t going to ask me to marry him! Please God, no! She thought wildly.

“What do you think of Naruto?” He asked curiously. THERE IS A GOD!! Wow, when God answers prayers, he’s quick! She thought happily. Kaminari looked at ‘Sasuke’ and scooted away from him. When did he get so close?

“Naruto?” Started Kaminari. “He’s my best friend, funny, determined and loyal. Why do you want to know?” She finished. Surprise entered her eyes. ‘Sasuke’ looked like he was going to cry happy tears. Oh, I see how it is now! She thought figuring it out.

“So,” Started Kaminari again. “how long are you going to keep this jutsu up, Naruto?” ‘Sasuke’s’ eyes widened.

“I, uh…have to go!” Said ‘Sasuke’ running away. Kaminari chuckled slightly. Naruto of all people should know I’d never turn my back on him! Worry wart. Kaminari pulled out the juice box and sipped on the grape flavored liquid. She picked up the fallen apple and threw in a trash can near by.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari eyes had shown complete boredom as she watched Naruto walk back and forth in front of the class room. My god! Sensei’s so early! I’ll have to tell him to come later! Kaminari thought sarcastically. “Of course,” She started to mumble. “we get the late one.”

“Hey what are you doing?!” Said Sakura’s voice. Kaminari looked over with a ‘huh?’ look on her face. There, she saw Naruto stick a dirty chalkboard eraser between the door and the wall. That’s kind of minor, Naruto. Our sensei should get the colored honey and chicken feathers treatment. Kaminari thought blandly.

“That’s what he gets for coming late, surprise!” Said Naruto jumping off of the stool he was apparently standing on.

“You know you shouldn’t do stuff like that. You’re just asking for trouble.” Sakura said. Cha! I love stuff like this! Inner Sakura thought happily.

Sasuke scoffed. “Our teacher’s a Jonin, an elite ninja. You think he’d fall for a simple trap like that?” He said. Kaminari looked at Sasuke with a slight glare.

“What are you insinuating, Uchiha? My aunt is a Jonin and you got to hear her on speaker phone not to many days ago.” Kaminari smirked when she saw Sasuke twitch. Ah, good times, good times! She thought still smirking.

The group of four looked at the door when a hand appeared in it and pushed the door open. The chalkboard eraser landed on head filled with silver hair. The room went quiet for a few moments before Naruto started pointing and laughing at the man in the doorway.

“I’m so sorry sensei! I told him not to do it! I’d never do a thing like that!” Said Sakura. Kaminari jumped up from her seat while pointing at Sakura.

“All lies! You wanted that to happen just like the rest of us! Don’t even try to Mary-Sue your flat ass way out of this!” Said Kaminari. The silver haired man picked up the eraser and put it back by the chalkboard. When he stood to his full height, the group could see his visible eye was black, and he wore a mask.

“Let’s see, how do I put this?” He started. “My first impression of this group is…I hate you all.” Kaminari was the only one who wasn’t really affected by his words.

“The feeling is mutual sensei. Incase you didn’t get the memo, Halloween’s over, sensei!” She shot back at him. Their new sensei looked at Kaminari with slight amusement in his eye.

“Correction. I hate you all, with the exception of Snappy here.” Kaminari got a blank look on her face. …Snappy? She thought mentally twitching.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Squad 7 (sensei included!), was on top of the Ninja Academy’s roof. The group had been a little confused on what to say when their new sensei wanted introductions, so they made him go first.

“My name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate…I don’t feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? I never really thought about it. As for my hobbies…I have lots of hobbies.” Squad 7 got blank looks on their faces. So we learned his name. Well done, sensei! Thought Kaminari sarcastically.

“Ok. Your turn. You in the orange.” Kakashi said.

“I’m Naruto Uzamaki, believe it! I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop! But I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after you pour the hot water in the ramen cup. My hobbies are eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them! My future dream is to be best Hokage ever! Believe it!”

“Alright, next.” Said Kakashi looking at Sakura.

“Me?” Asked Sakura.

“No, the invisible guy next to you.” Kaminari mumbled. Luckily, Sakura didn’t hear it and continued.

“My name is Sakura Haruno. What I like is…uh, I mean the person I like is…” She looked at Sasuke and giggled. “Uh, my hobby is…”

“Stalking Sasuke, while he’s nude in the shower.” Kaminari casually said, earning a yell from Sakura. Taking a few seconds to calm herself down, Sakura continued.

“My dream for the future is…” She looked at Sasuke and squealed.

“Uh, ok. What do you hate?” Asked Kakashi innocently.

“NARUTO AND KAMINARI!” She yelled. Naruto gave a depressed look.

“That was not necessary, Sakura! But I‘m glad we have some sort of an understanding.” Kaminari yelled back at the pink haired girl. She wrapped a comforting arm around the depressed Naruto’s shoulders.

“Alright, your turn, Snappy.” Said Kakashi.

“First off, my name’s Kaminari Hiyori, not Snappy.” Kaminari blinked when she saw Kakashi go ridged. “I like my friends, thunderstorms, my aunt, and being myself. I hate most of Sasuke’s fan girls for not having a life, and people who try to hurt my friends. My dream for the future? To be able to protect my friends and master my kekkei genkai, I guess.”

Kakashi nodded. “And the last one.”

“My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don’t particularly like anything. I don’t have a dream, but an ambition. I’m going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone.”

“Wait,” Started Kaminari. “Did I just hear Sasuke say, his dream is to have sex?” Naruto laughed out loud, while Sakura yelled at Kaminari with a blush on her face. Sasuke glared at the young Hiyori. Kakashi coughed and started to talk.

“Good. You’re all unique and have your own ways and ideas. We’ll have our first mission tomorrow.” He said.

Naruto got an excited look on his face. “What kind of mission are we talking about, Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto asked.

“A survival mission.” Kakashi answered.

“I thought we’re going to have a real mission, not more practice! We already did this stuff back at the academy, that’s how we go here!” Complained/stated Sakura.

“This won’t be like your previous training.” Said Kakashi.

“So…uh, what kind of training is it then?” Asked Naruto innocently. Kakashi began to laugh kind of darkly.

Kaminari’s eyes narrowed slightly. “What’s so funny? Have an ant crawl up your pants?” Kaminari asked. Kakashi ignored the second question.

“Of the twenty-seven graduates that came here, only nine will be actually be accepted as Genin. Maybe ten if squad seven, your squad passes. The other eighteen will be weeded out and sent back to the academy. In other words, this is a pass or fail test. The chance you’ll fail is at least 66%!” Said Kakashi.

“What the fuck?! We already passed those damn tests back at the academy! What the hell gives?!” Shouted Kaminari angrily.

“Language, Hiyori. Those tests were just used to see who was acceptable to become genin, or not.” Kakashi explained. What a bunch of bull! We did all that hard work for practically nothing! Thought Kaminari angrily.

“That’s how it is,” Started Kakashi. “Be at the designated training spot at five am tomorrow. Bring your ninja gear. As for a word of advice, don’t eat breakfast, you’ll puke. You’re dismissed.” Kakashi said before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Alright stay calm, Kaminari. You’ll just have to ask Kasumi for some last minute training and some advice. Kaminari nodded to herself as these thoughts went threw her head. “Well, I’m going home. See you all tomorrow.” She told her squad, while standing up. She wiped imaginary dust of her butt and headed back home.