TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yay! People are reviewing and reading my story! ^o^ I feel so loved!! (and plus I'm still hyped up cuz yesterday was my birthday. ^_~ ) Again, I only own my OCs and ideas! Here's the next installment of Thunder and Swirls!

Read on!
Kaminari yawned and had a lazy smile on her face. Not only did I graduate, but we have today off of school! She thought happily. She shifted the bag of groceries in her arms as she seen an orange figure and a smaller yellow figure. She gained a wide grin when she realized who was in front of her.

“Hey Naruto!” She shouted when she was a bit closer. The orange figure spun around really fast to look at Kaminari.

“Nari-san! Hi!” Said Naruto with his usual big grin.

The smaller yellow figure turned out to be a kid. “Hey boss, who’s she?”

“Hello, I’m Kaminari Hiyori. I’m Naruto’s best friend. Your name is Konohamaru right?” Konohamaru seemed surprised that she called him by his name, but he grinned wide.

“Yeah! Hey boss, I like her!” Konohamaru grinned widely at Naruto.

“So Naruto, you passed the exam, right? And what’s with this “boss” thing going on?” Naruto told his friend that he had passed and explained about the “boss thing” as she had put it.

“Ah, I see. Well I’m not getting involved with this, ok? I’ll see you in class tomorrow. Bye Naruto, bye Konohamaru.” She waved them bye with her unoccupied arm and headed to her house. On her way she passed a weird, older looking guy, with sunglasses, and a leaf bandana-style headband. He was running the opposite way she was going.

When the strange guy left Kaminari’s line of sight, she turned around to look back. There’s something about that guy… She shook her head to clear her thoughts and continued home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari was eating the breakfast that her aunt Kasumi made. After she had gotten home yesterday, she and her aunt had trained a bit, nothing much. Kaminari put her plate in the sink and headed out the door. She told her aunt “bye” on the way out.

She gave a huge smirk. Today was the day that she would be put on a squad of 3! And with some luck, She thought, I’ll be put on the same team as Naruto! With that happy thought in her head, she continued on to the Academy.

When she got to her designation, she sat by Naruto, who was sitting bye Sasuke. Naruto asked Kaminari if she could move. "Why?" Kaminari asked. After quickly explaining his plan to have Sakura sit bye him, Kaminari sighed as she moved into the empty desk right below her previous spot.

I honestly don’t see what Naruto sees in her. She’s selfish, mean, and a bitch to everyone, but Sasuke! Not even Sasuke likes her! Damn, do I hate that fan girl! Kaminari thought while silently seething. At that moment, Ino and Sakura entered the classroom. Speak of the devil! Kaminari thought while glaring at Sakura. Kaminari held more respect for Ino, simply because she’s not a bitch to everyone 24/7.

The young Hiyori watched Sakura’s eyes light up as she looked in Naruto’s general direction. She winced when she saw Naruto get roughly pushed out of the way by Sakura. Suddenly all of Sasuke’s fan girls had crowed around the spot next to him. They all wanted to be the one who sat bye him.

Kaminari’s eye began to twitch as the fan girls voices raised in volume. She couldn’t take it anymore. “Would you all just shut up?!” She snapped at the fan girls who got silent as they looked at her. “It’s just a fucking seat! A seat for god’s sake! Get over yourselves!” After bitching them out, she sat back down.

When the crowd’s shock had diminished, they started yelling at Naruto, who had jumped on the desk and was having a glaring contest with Sasuke. Kaminari choked on her own spit, before bursting out in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

Oh my god! She thought while laughing. Naruto and Sasuke are kissing!! Kaminari watched while laughing. Naruto and Sasuke quickly ripped apart, while gagging. Kaminari’s laughter had died down to an occasional giggle.

“Naruto.” Sakura’s voice said threateningly. “You are so dead!” Before Sakura, or the other fan girls, could get close enough to hurt Naruto, Kaminari sprung up from her desk and landed in front of Naruto.

“Don’t you dare touch him.” Kaminari growled out, while the intensity of her glare made them back off. She then plopped down in the seat that they wanted. Right between Naruto and Sasuke. They were about to yell at her, but at that moment, Iruka walked into the class room telling them all to sit down. Sakura was sitting in Kaminari’s previous spot.

Iruka-sensei had given the ‘congrats you’re genin’ speech and was now announcing the squads. “Now for squad 7 who will have four members because of the uneven number of graduates. Naruto Uzamaki,” Iruka had Kaminari’s and Naruto’s attention. “Kaminari Hiyori,”

“Yes! Naru and Nari forever!” Said Naruto and Kaminari, as they knocked knuckles with each other.

“Sakura Haruno,” said Iruka continuing.

“I’m doomed.” Stated Sakura, slumping in her desk.

“Damn it! Well…at least Naruto’s on my squad.” Said a no-so-thrilled Kaminari.

“Yeah! I’m with two pretty girls! Beat that Sasuke!” Said a happy Naruto.

“and Sasuke Uchiha. That’s it for squad 7.” Finished Iruka-sensei, going on to the next squad.

“Yeah!” Shouted Sakura, while throwing her hands in the air.

“Great…emo-boy, too.” Mumbled Kaminari. At least it wasn’t another fan girl! God save my soul if it was! She thought, trying to be positive. Naruto was yelling at Iruka about why he was put with Sasuke. Kaminari tuned into their conversation.

“…Naruto, you got the lowest score on the written test, while Sasuke got the highest. Sakura had the highest intelligence out of the females, but did the worst on physical exams. Kaminari did the best on the physical exams for the females, but didn’t do so great on the intelligence portion of the exam. That’s why your team was formed the way it was.” Explained Iruka.

Kaminari nodded. That sounds about right. She thought, referring to Iruka-sensei’s explanation. “Now,” Started Iruka, “You’re all excused for lunch. When lunch is over you will all come back here and wait for your new Jonin sensei.”