TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Happy Holidays everyone!

I don't own Naruto!

Read on!
Kaminari charged toward where Naruto’s chakra signature was, but was grabbed and thrown to the floor. “Idiot! We can’t just go charging in!” Softly scorned Jessica as she looked down at the girl on the floor. “We need some kind of plan and fast!”

“Alright, alright!” Glared Kaminari while getting up. The gold eyed girl did a few quick hands signs and muttered something under her breath. A cloud of smoke covered Kaminari’s body. When the smoke cleared, an exact copy of Jessica was in her place. “Better?” Asked Kaminari sarcastically.

Jessica simply rolled her eyes and waved Kaminari to follow her. The duo raced through the hotel’s halls until Jessica signaled Kaminari to stop. The electric Hiyori felt three familiar chakra signatures. Crap! What are they doing here?! Thought Kaminari, referring to the two stronger chakra signatures. Jessica reached into her kunai pouch and pulled out a small black ball. Peaking into another hall, the violet eyed girl seen the two enemy nin’s backs and a frozen Naruto. Jessica rolled the ball toward the three ninjas with a quick flick of the wrist.

A pop was heard and the hallway was quickly filled with smoke. The Kamiya and Hiyori took this opportunity to race into the hall and grab Naruto. Naruto’s shout of surprise was muffled by a hand covering his face. “Quiet!” Whispered Kaminari. Naruto’s eyes widened in shock and relief as he heard his friend’s voice.

The smoke faded and Naruto was shoved behind the two Jessicas. “Well, well, well.” Kisame said as he tapped his massive sword against his shoulder. “A clone jutsu.” The shark-like man said. His partner remained emotionless as he gazed that the two guarding Naruto.

“No,” Itachi’s voice slowly rang out. “one is a transformation and the other is the real one.” Kisame raised an eyebrow at his sharingan wielding partner. Kaminari felt a nervous sweat run down the side of her face. Jessica glanced at Itachi and noticed his sharingan was activated.

Kaminari was slightly behind Jessica and took notice when something appeared on her back. The sign of the angel guardian! Thought the Hiyori girl in slight shock as an angel shaped birth mark became visible on the brown haired girl’s back. But why would she…? Kaminari glanced at Itachi’s eyes and it became clear. Of course! So that’s your plan!

Kaminari grinned sheepishly at the two rogue ninjas. “I guess I was found out.” A pop was heard and smoke consumed one of the Jessicas. Kaminari smirked at the two older males. Kisame grinned wildly.

“Ah, I remember you.” Kisame said, grinning evilly as he pointed his sword at the Hiyori. “I would love to finish what we started by taking your head off. What do you say?” ‘Kindly’ offered the shark-like missing ninja. Kaminari continued to smirk as she grabbed her scythe.

“Think you can take me?” Bluffed the electric Hiyori. Naruto seemed to spazz at his friend’s challenge.

“Kaminari, are you crazy?!” Shouted the blond haired demon holder. The doctors are 98 percent sure. Kaminari jokingly thought to herself. Jessica shifted her fighting stance to an offensive position. Kisame scoffed and quickly made hand signs.

Shomeime! Jessica thought as she watched the rogue ninja continue his hand signs. Kisame finished his hand signs.

“Water style: Water Shark Bomb Jutsu!” Kisame and Jessica shouted at the two sharks collided with each other. Jessica’s sharingan eyes glared at the two rogue ninjas.

“I see.” Itachi slowly said. “So this is the power of Shomeime, the ‘signature eye.’ The only kekkei genkai in existence that can copy another’s kekkei genkai. The ability given to those who possess and guard the angel. But still…” Itachi paused to draw his kunai. “you can only copy the kekkei genkai, not the bloodline.” Itachi finished while charging at Jessica.

Kaminari slammed her hands on the wet tiles of the floor as she activated Hiyorime. “Hiyorime, first rotation: Hiyori Shield!” Shouted the electric Hiyori as a barrier of electricity surrounded the three genins. Itachi stopped before he hit the shield.

“Furthermore,” Continued Itachi. “you do not possess the strength and stamina of the Uchiha clan. You will not be able to keep this level of sharingan active for much longer.” As soon as the last word left his mouth, Jessica’s sharingan deactivated. Jessica rubbed her eyes with her arm. Gah! What does it hurt so much?! Thought Jessica as she rubbed her burning eyes.

Kaminari didn’t dare let go of the shield, but gave worried glances at her friend that was rubbing her eyes in pain. “Jessica-san!” Naruto said as he rushed to his friend’s side. Kaminari grimaced at the situation. Well, shit. What do we do now? They‘re waiting for me to let down the shield and if that happens…we are SO screwed. Grimly thought Kaminari.

“Sasuke.” Itachi suddenly said. Kaminari looked up and stared in shock at the younger Uchiha.

“Itachi Uchiha.” Growled out Sasuke. The younger Uchiha saw Naruto, trying to help the blinded Jessica, while Kaminari held up a shield that was currently saving their asses. Sasuke glared at Itachi while charging up a Chidori. “Today you die!” Shouted Sasuke as he charged at his brother with the electric jutsu.

Naruto and Kaminari where speechless as Sasuke’s arm was grabbed by Itachi. A sickening crack was heard as Itachi increased his grip on Sasuke’s arm. Kaminari’s shock made the shield drop. Naruto summoned his demon’s chakra, but was all in vain as Kisame’s sword swiped near Naruto, effectively absorbing his chakra. Kaminari didn’t have enough time to put up another shield as Kisame swung again.

A sudden pop was heard and a giant frog was in-between Kisame and the NaruNari gang. Kaminari looked wildly at the white haired old guy that saved Naruto’s and her own, ass. A sweat drop appeared on the back of the gold eyed girl’s head as she seen the unconscious woman he was carrying. Should that worry me? Thought Kaminari. Since Naruto seemed to know the guy, Kaminari felt a bit more at ease around him. …that, and he put the woman down. That helped, too.

“Actually,” Jiraya said. “This is all very convenient. I can eliminate you both at the same time.”

“S-stay out of this.” Said the weak voice of Sasuke. Sasuke, who had collapsed earlier, stood up to his full height. “Itachi’s mine.” Kaminari watched as Itachi turned to face Sasuke. A knot formed in the girl’s stomach as she watched Itachi beat the snot out of Sasuke. Kaminari felt angry. Angry that he was hurting her teammate. Angry that Kisame wouldn’t let anyone get near enough to help. More importantly, angry that she could do nothing to help. Kaminari’s thunderbolt pupils began turning.

Itachi pinned Sasuke to the wall of the inn by his neck. Everyone watched as the older Uchiha looked into his brother’s eyes. Sasuke’s deafening scream made Kaminari’s blood boil. Kaminari’s pupils made two full rotations. The second rotation of Hiyorime was awakened. Kaminari screamed with rage as electricity, the most powerful as it’s every been, surrounded her body.

The electric Hiyori’s eyes rolled back inside her head as she charged at Itachi. “Not so fast!” Kisame yelled as he swung his sword down at the Hiyori.

“Get out of my way!” Growled out Kaminari as she sent a bolt of electricity that threw Kisame’s sword out of his hands. Itachi looked behind him at the girl charging behind him. He let go of his brother to fling a kunai at her. The kunai was ricocheted by a bolt of electricity.

Kaminari swung a fist surrounded by electricity at the older Uchiha, but missed as he jumped back. The Hiyori grabbed the unconscious Sasuke and jumped back to Jiraya, Naruto, and Jessica. Kaminari dropped Sasuke by the wall. The electricity increased in power as she stared at the one’s who wished to hurt her friends. The anger she felt was getting greater and greater.

Jiraya shot a hand out and hit the electrically charged girl in the back of the neck. Kaminari fell to the ground, unconscious. Naruto picked up Kaminari and set her by Sasuke before glaring at Jiraya. “What the hell was that about, pervy-sage?!” Jiraya shot a serious look at Naruto, successfully quieting the hyperactive boy.

“If I allowed her to continue to charge electricity, not only would she go completely out of control, but she could possibly explode as well! Did you want that to happen?!” Shouted Jiraya. Naruto looked down at his blue haired friend. Jiraya summoned a frog stomach to kill Itachi and Kisame, but they managed to escape.

Guy showed up and accidentally kicked Jiraya in the face. The taijutsu expert then gathered Sasuke and Kaminari and raced to the Konoha hospital. Jessica managed to heal her burning eyes with her angel chakra. Then the odd trio consisting of Jessica Kamiya, Naruto Uzumaki, and one old pervert, continued their mission.