TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok, first off, to the annonimous person who sent me those links in a review that don't work. Could you please explain to me why you sent them?

I haven't been feeling so great lately. It's sucks big time, being sick. So if the chapter sucks, blame the antiboitics the doctor put me on. >__> I don't know what are in those things but they seem to work really well. Maybe too well...>__>;

I don't own Naruto, roses, my doctor's drugs, you, Jessica Kamyia, the Kamiya family, or anything else that could get my drugged ass sued. I do own all OCs in this story. Please don't steal my characters! Or I won't update and have my angry reviewers kick your ass just so I'll update! >:-[ lol

Read on my readers! And will someone please tell me what the links that the annoimous reviewer left me are for?
Kaminari didn’t know what to make of her current situation. She was in the final round of the Chunin Exam, facing against another member of her clan, who wants her dead, that she thought was angry at her for his father’s death, but it’s really to apparently avenge his mother, that Kaminari never knew, but Shimo fully blames Kaminari for it. Life’s just a basket of roses, isn’t it?

Kaminari pulled Kamisori off her back as Shimo took an attack-like position. So many questions flashed through Kaminari’s head it was making her dizzy. Shimo must of saw her moment of weakness, because he suddenly swiped at Kaminari’s head with his short katana.

Quickly snapping of her stupor, Kaminari barley had time to block his katana with her scythe. Kaminari struck back with a low kick to Shimo’s legs, but he simply jumped away to dodge. Kaminari stood in a defensive position with Kamisori as she grinded her teeth together. No matter how hard she tried to concentrate on the fight, she just couldn’t do it with this new development with Shimo’s mother on her mind.

“Dammit! I never saw your mother in my life! So how the hell is what happened to her my fault?!” Bellowed Kaminari. Shimo’s dark blue eyes got even darker. The glare on Kaminari’s face was no less pleasant.

“If it wasn’t for Suzume of the Silver Wind, my mother would have never died. It was because of her, Kasumi of the Healing Mist, and your father, that my mother is dead! If it wasn’t for them my mother would still be here!” Shimo yelled as he once again slashed at Kaminari. Kaminari evaded the blade as she countered with her own.

Kaminari had to admit, Shimo caught her off guard with the titles. But that was quickly wiped away as a new stream of questions pounded through her head. “That has nothing to do with me!” Defended Kaminari.

“IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!” Shimo roared at the top of his lungs. “If it wasn’t for your mother, my father wouldn’t be dead and my mother would have never went into depression! If it wasn’t for you, Kasumi of the Healing Mist would have came and treated my mother, BUT NO! She had to stay here and take care of YOU! If you weren’t in the picture, mother would still be alive!” Shouted Shimo as his Hiyorime bloodline activated in front of her.

Kaminari didn’t know what to say as she stared into Shimo’s diamond shaped pupils. Was there anything to say? Suddenly, eight years worth of depression slammed into Kaminari like a punch from the legendary female sanin. That eight years worth of depression, quickly melted into eight years worth of hate and anger that Kaminari had sealed away.

Kaminari’s Hiyorime activated without her willing it to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kasumi watched with emotionless eyes at the scene in the arena below. Electricity was snapping angrily around her nieces body. Kasumi felt increasingly guilty at was she repeatedly put her niece through. First it was that missing nin from the mist that wanted to date her, then it was her drinking habits, now it’s this…

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, Kasumi-san. It‘s not your fault. Or Suzume’s, or Riyu’s or Kaminari’s. ” A gruff voice said to her left. Kasumi’s eyes widened with surprise as she saw the male with dark violet hair and dark blue eyes.

“Samui-sama.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The scowl and glare on Kaminari’s face could make the devil run and hide at its intensity. “If it wasn’t for my parents?” Kaminari slowly growled. “If it wasn’t for YOUR FATHER my mom and dad would still be alive! YOUR father MURDERED my parents, yet you have the gull to blame this on ME?!” Roared Kaminari.

Kaminari’s thunderbolt eyes began to slowly rotate as her anger increased. Shimo’s eyes did the exact same thing. Kaminari rushed at Shimo with impressive speed. Shimo and Kaminari began to swipe and block with their blades at each other.

Suddenly, both blades went flying out of their owners hands, but that seemed to matter little as streams of electricity and ice where being shot between the two Hiyori. Kaminari continuously snapped her fingers to make bolts of electricity hurl themselves at Shimo, as Shimo summoned hundreds of senbon-sized icicles from his hands and shot them at Kaminari.

After one and a half rotations, Kaminari’s pupils stopped rotating. Shimo scoffed angrily as he saw this and shot another icicle at Kaminari. “That’s it?” Snarled Shimo. “That’s as far as you trained Hiyorime? Trash…you haven‘t even mastered the power…” Shimo’s eyes almost made two complete rotations. “of Hiyorime?!” Shimo smirked evilly. “Then let me show you the power of…” Shimo’s pupils finally made two rotations.

“Hiyorime, Second Rotation: Hiyori Rage!” Shouted Shimo. Kaminari’s eye’s widen as ice patches littered Shimo’s hair and skin. Shimo’s face took on a whole new level of pissed off. His chakra is off the charts! What the hell is going on?! Kaminari thought fearfully. Shimo shot another round of icicles at Kaminari, but these icicles where no longer senbon-sized. Each icicle was at least a foot long, two inches thick, and of course, razor sharp points.

Kaminari snapped bolts of electricity at the icicles. Kaminari felt uneasy as she saw that all her electricity did was knock the icicles off course. The icicles weren’t even singed as they clattered to the dirt floor of the arena as if they were made of steel.

This is NOT good! Kaminari thought as she resorted to manually dodging the icicles. Shimo stopped sending icicles at Kaminari in order to start making hand signs. Kaminari recognized the series of hand signs and began to make her own.

“Hiyori Style! Element Barrage Jutsu!” Shouted both the ice and lighting Hiyori. Kaminari’s blast of electricity smashed head on with Shimo’s spiked ball of ice. There was a sound of something shattering shortly followed by a piercing scream of agony.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~

Naruto’s eyes had widened at the awesomeness of the two jutsu clashing together. Naruto, just like all the spectators, watched as the giant spiked ball of ice shattered into millions of pieces. The cheer that Naruto was about to scream was cut short as he saw shards of the ice ball imbed themselves into Kaminari. Naruto scream mixed in with Kaminari’s scream of pain.

“KAMINARI!!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari stopped screaming as she dropped to her knees in pain. Three, razor-sharp shards of ice pierced her right shoulder, left thigh, and right forearm. Shimo’s success did nothing but making him look angrier. Kaminari gripped the shard in her right shoulder, but didn’t pull it out. Shit! Now I can’t use Yari no Denkai even if I wanted to! Not in this condition! Now what the hell do I do?! Kaminari thought angrily.

Calm down. Kaminari thought to herself as she release the shard in her right shoulder to dip her hand into her left kunai pouch. I can still win. I just need to out smart him, before I pass out from blood loss. Kaminari thought as she pulled out a scroll. As soon as Shimo saw the scroll, he attacked Kaminari head on with a kunai made of ice in his hand.

Kaminari acted quickly as Shimo charged at her. The electric Hiyori flipped open the scroll and smeared blood from her right arm on it. “Lighting Style: Flash Dance Jutsu!” Kaminari shouted just as Shimo reached her. The blinding light from the scroll made Shimo slash at where Kaminari used to be. Luckily for Kaminari, the blinding light of the Flash Dance scroll was buying her very valuable time.

Kaminari slowly started to make hand signs with her injured right arm. …ox…snake…come on, arm! Move!…tiger…m-monkey…rooster… Kaminari beginning to panic as the Flash Dance Jutsu was started to fade. COME ON!! Horse…rat…ram! Kaminari just finished the last hand sign just as the Flash Dance Jutsu faded completely. Lighting Style: Shock Therapy Jutsu! Kaminari thought as electricity danced around her right arm and left thigh. Kaminari grinned as felt the pain in her arm go numb.

Shimo’s eyesight fully returned and he looked around angrily to find his prey. He found Kaminari standing behind him with the biggest grin ever on her face. The grin pissed him off and made him charge head on at Kaminari. This time, she wouldn’t have that damn lighting scroll to save her. Shimo slashed his ice kunai at the grinning Kaminari, only to blink in shock as she disappeared.

Kaminari heard the audience gasp as she reappeared on the other side of the arena. Surely that wound in her thigh had to have slowed her down! Heh, the wound may still be there, Kaminari thought arrogantly as she made the sign of the ram. but the Shock Therapy Jutsu electrocuted the muscles and nervous system around my wounds making me unable to feel pain.

Kaminari concentrated her chakra to do another one of her original jutsu. “Spark Style: Electric Charge Jutsu!” Kaminari shouted as electricity swarmed her body before fusing with it. Kaminari grinned at the recharge. Now I’m ready to take you out! Kaminari thought narrowing her eyes.

Shimo and Kaminari faced each other with narrowed eyes. Blood still flowed freely from Kaminari’s wound making her realize just how little time she had left to fight. One last shot… Kaminari thought to herself as she began making hand signs. Shimo began to make hand signs for another Element Barrage jutsu. and this time, I’m ready! Kaminari thought as both she and Shimo finished their hand signs. Kaminari used her speed to her advantage and got close to Shimo.

“Yari no Denkai! The Spear of Electricity!”

“Hiyori Style: Element Barrage Jutsu!”

An explosion marked the collision of the two jutsu. The crowd gasped in horror at the two ninja in the arena below. Kaminari’s right arm was completely through Shimo’s chest, and a large shard of ice pierced through Kaminari’s stomach. Both ninja collapsed. Kaminari was vaguely aware of someone shouting for the medical corps before darkness completely consumed her.