TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ello again! It's that time of week! ;D Tommorow I have school....bleh....

I do not own Naruto in any form or way!! I do not own Jessica Kamiya or her family. I do own my OCs!

Read on! Twist ahoy!
Kaminari quickly dodged a kick to her head and sent a punch to her attacker. Kasumi grinned at her niece as she blocked Kaminari’s punch. “I think you’re all warmed up now.” Said Kasumi as she relaxed her body. “Don’t want to over do it before your big match today.”

Kaminari stuck her hands in her zip-up sweater’s pockets. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Kaminari said with a half smile. Kasumi frowned slightly at the uncertain tone in her niece’s voice.

“Ah, don’t be like that.” Started Kasumi. “I’m confident that you’ll do fine. After all,” Kasumi said, put a fist up in the and looking smug. “I trained you.” A huge sweat drop ran down the back of Kaminari’s head when she thought back to the past few weeks of hell that Kasumi called, “training”.

“There’s a fine line between hard training and torture, you know.” Kaminari said smirking. Kasumi smirked at her smirking niece.

“Ah, touché,” Kasumi said as she looked down at her watch. “Well I suppose we should get to the arena. If we don’t we’ll be late.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari adjusted Kamisori on her back in her unease. She, along with most of the genin in the third round of the Chunin Exam, where standing in a horizontal line. Naruto! Where the hell are you? You’ll get disqualified if you down get here soon! The electric Hiyori thought.

“Hey, Kaminari.” A voice to the said female’s left said. Kaminari turned to see Shikamaru talking to her.
“as troublesome as it is, isn’t Naruto around you twenty-four seven? Where is he? He didn’t be a total drag and drop out did he?” Asked Shikamaru lazily.

Kaminari’s right eyebrow twitched in her slight annoyance. The female Hiyori sighed to calm her overactive nerves. “Despite popular belief, Naruto and me are not always together. Actually, in the past few weeks, I’ve only saw Naruto once, and that was yesterday at Ichiraku’s when he gave me my birthday gift.” Said Kaminari.

Of course, that was after the psycho redhead tried to kill us. Kaminari thought grimly. Shikmaru raised an eyebrow at Kaminari, but shook his head and returned to his laidback look. “So, you nervous?” The lazy boy asked.

“Like a kid on their first day of school.” Admitted Kaminari with a forced smile. “You?” Kaminari said, rebounding the question. Shikamaru shrugged slowly.

“Eh, not really.” Kaminari smirked lightly at the Nara’s answer.

“Heh, liar.” Kaminari said with a slightly amused expression. Shikamaru lazily smirked back. On a happier note, Kaminari thought to herself. I don’t feel as nervous as I did before. Kaminari frowned suddenly and Shikamaru noticed.

“My ‘Naruto’ senses are tingling.” Kaminari randomly stated. Shikamaru’s eyebrow nearly shot right off his face with how high it was. Kaminari faced Shikamaru. “Could you move a step to your left, please?” Asked Kaminari. Shikamaru’s expression didn’t change as he moved to his left. Kaminari shifted to her left also.

An explosion was heard off in a distance. Suddenly Naruto, literally, came flying out the door. Kaminari quickly snatched Naruto out of the air with her right hand as he started to fly past her. Naruto let out a short cry of surprise when he was jerked backwards and landed on his butt.

Both of Shikamaru’s eyebrows shot as high as physically possible at the scene in front of him. Kaminari was still holding the back of Naruto’s orange jacket when she looked down at him and said, “It seems that Kakashi-sensei has been rubbing off on you too. You’re late.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari was fighting to stay awake at the Hokage’s unnaturally long speech. Good part was, the Hokage cracked a corny joke right away. That made Kaminari stay awake longer then she normally would during a long and monotone speech. Luck and fate must have had a love child (what would they name it? Late?), because by some miracle, Kaminari managed to stay awake through the whole speech.

Kaminari stopped following the crowd of genin and looked back at Naruto, who was going to fight Hinata’s cousin right away. “Yo, Naru-kun” Kaminari said, catching her best friends attention. Kaminari grinned encouragingly. “Don’t lose.” Naruto smirked at turned his attention to Neji.

Kaminari turned around and headed up the stairs that the other genin that weren’t fighting right away went up just moments before. Seriously bro, Thought Kaminari to herself as she climbed the stairs to the balcony. I need you to be cheering for me when I take on Shimo. I won’t be able to fight that ice Hiyori with all I got if your not up here telling me to take it to the hoop.

Kaminari finally made it to the balcony and stood by Shikamaru, yet again. As the match between Naruto Uzumaki and Neji Hyuga started, Kaminari cheered for her friend as loud as Shikamaru’s ears could handle. The match continued and Naruto looked like he was in really big trouble.

Dammit! That Hyuga got ALL of Naruto’s chakra points? Come on Naruto! No matter what the odds, don’t give up now! Kaminari thought to herself as her stomach began to feel sick. Between the Hyuga sob story, and her friend getting the shit beat out of him, Kaminari was almost positive she was going to toss her cookies right over the balcony’s railing.

Something happened to change that. Kaminari forgot all about her stomach and watched Naruto with wide eyes as red chakra spilled from Naruto’s body-giving him incredible power and claws! N-Naruto, w-wha…?

*The Nine Tailed Fox demon sealed in Naruto has given Naruto some of his power.* Jessica’s voice drifted into Kaminari’s head. Kaminari’s eyes widen in astonishment and understanding.

I-I see. Wow… Kaminari thought as she felt Jessica’s presence disappear from her mind. Kaminari shook her head and grinned widely. “GO FOR IT, NARUTO!!” Shouted Kaminari at the top of her lungs. Shikamaru covered his ringing ears in pain. Kaminari sweat dropped at her former classmate. “heh, sorry Shikamaru-kun.”

Kaminari clapped loudly as the proctor with the senbon in his mouth (doesn’t he know that putting sharp things in his mouth is dangerous?!) announced Naruto Uzumaki as the winner of the fight. Kaminari sweat dropped at Naruto’s smug antics at the crowd’s praise. She also sweat dropped when Shikamaru got depressed and said something about him thinking that Naruto was one of the uncool guys like him. Shino, unexpectedly answered with a, “Nerdy and uncool?”

The crowd quieted down as the proctor with no common sense announced the next match to be had. “The next match is Shimo Hiyori vs. Kaminari Hiyori. Would the two next contestants please come down to the arena.” The knot in Kaminari’s stomach returned tighter then ever. Kaminari, out of the corner of her eye, saw Shimo disappear and reappear in a flurry of snowflakes on the field.

Kaminari’s eyes twitched as the audience applauded the ice cube’s flashy entrance. Fine, they want flashy entrances, I’ll give them a flashy entrance. Kaminari’s body disappeared shortly after this thought and reappered across from Shimo in a shower of electrical sparks. The audience applauded louder for Kaminari drawing a smirk to her lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shikamaru got even more depressed as Kaminari made her impressive entrance. “Not Kaminari, too! This is such a drag…” Shikamaru said depressively, referring to his earlier comment about, ‘nerdy and uncool guys’. Shino raise an eyebrow, probably questioning Shikamaru’s sanity.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The tension in the air made everyone fairly quiet as Kaminari and Shimo glared darkly at each other. Kaminari didn’t fully understand or know Shimo’s reason for being abnormally pissed with her, but she knew her reason for glaring. You threatened and swore at my friends, you’ve officially. Pissed. Me. Off! Thought Kaminari.

Naruto grinned widely at Kaminari, despite the glare on her face. “Hey, Nari-san! Take this guy out!” Naruto said before walking to the balcony stairs and being his long climb. Kaminari’s glared didn’t waver as she gave a short nod of her head.

Mr. I-eat-throwing-needles, sweat dropped at the tension between the two teenagers in front of him. He was pretty sure that if he tried hard enough, he could cut it with the very senbon he chomps on. Sighing to himself, he told the two Hiyori in front of him about his duty about stopping the match if needed, etc. His sweat drop increased when he noticed they weren’t even paying attention to him.

“Shimo Hiyori vs. Kaminari Hiyori, begin!” Shouted Mr. I-eat-throwing-needles. Everyone watched as…nothing happened. Shimo and Kaminari did nothing but stare/glare each other down. Kaminari shifted her legs to either attack or dodge quickly. Shimo wasted no time to gracefully do the same.

Shimo’s glare increased as he pulled out a short katana on his waist. What Shimo said next made Kaminari’s eyes widened with surprise and confusion. “I will avenge my mother, you Hiyori-trash. I’m going to kill you.”

MOTHER?! I thought he was pissed at me about his father!