TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OMG!! OMG!! I'M SO HAPPY!! This story got FIRST PLACE in best in catagory! AWESOMENESS!! xD

I wrote this chapter kinda quickly, so Incarn better check it out and than go and register for most valuable reviewer! ^_~

I don't own Naruto!

Read on folks!
Kaminari’s eyes slowly fluttered open. “You are one very stupid individual, aren’t you?” Kaminari turned her head to see who said that. Kasumi sat in a chair next to the hospital bed with her arms crossed under her chest.

“You KNEW you didn’t have that technique mastered, yet you used it anyway. Do you realize what could of happed to you or Jessica had Jesscia’s angel not have diluted the Yari no Denkai with her Heaven’s Wrath jutsu?!” Shouted Kasumi.

“Stop yelling at me.” Kaminari said looking away from her aunt. “I’m not 100% sure why I used it. I wasn’t originally planning on using that jutsu, I just suddenly got really angry and couldn’t think straight.” Mumbled the electric Hiyori.

Kasumi’s face turn from an angry one to one of understanding. “I see.” Started the water Hiyori while smiling a bit. "Your Hiyori blood was demanding you to take action.” Kaminari turned her head back at her aunt with a look of confusion.

“What do you mean by that?” Asked the befuddled Hiyori.

“I think I’ve told you this before,” Kasumi started. “but I’ll tell you again, anyways.” Kasumi leaned back in her chair. “Hiyori’s get their powers from 6 elements. Fire, water, ice, wind, earth, and lighting. There was a legend about a Hiyori using the powers of light, but no one can confirm that.” The water Hiyori said rocking in her chair.

“With these six elements comes three emotions. These three emotions can make a Hiyori’s power grow if they are feeling their emotion. Water and wind’s emotion is to feel calm, collected. Ice and earth’s emotion is to be cold and distant to things. Then there’s fire and lighting. They get their power from rage.”

“I see.” Kaminari said. “So when I was angry, the power of my lighting increased and could have made things worse for Jessica and me when I used the Yari no Denkai, right?”

“Exactly.” Kasumi sat up in her chair and looked at the clock. “You know, with how much blood you lost, you really shouldn’t be up yet. You’ve only be unconscious for a day.” Smirked Kasumi. Kaminari gave her aunt a suspicious look.

“You healed me while the medics where busy and I was asleep, didn’t you?” Kaminari said, mock glaring at her aunt. Kasumi laughed while pointing to herself.

“Who me?” Kasumi continued to laugh. “What they don’t know can’t hurt them, and besides,” Kasumi stopped laughing and put on a serious face. “you know I don’t like seeing you hurt. Makes me feel like a bad guardian.”

Kaminari shook her head at her aunt’s antics, but stopped when she realized something. “How’s Jessica doing? And who won the fight?” Kaminari asked. Kasumi smiled at her niece.

“Jessica’s fine. In fact, she’s already out of the hospital. The angel inside her makes her heal quickly.” Said Kasumi. “As for who won the fight,” Kasumi smirked to herself. “congratulations, Kaminari! You’re going on to the next round!”

Kaminari smirked lightly. “Yay me. So who will I be fighting, and when’s the next round being held?”

“The next round will be held in one month, so we’ll be training like crazy. As for who you’re fighting…um…well, Shimo Hiyori.” Kasumi said.

“I see, I fight the guy no one has any information about.” Kaminari smirked to herself. “Awesome! I always wanted to kick his ass!” Said the electric Hiyori triumphantly. Kasumi sighed.

“Sometimes I wonder about you. And what do you mean, ‘I fight the guy no one has any information about’? You have some info! Just look into his name! Shimo Hiyori. Shimo means frost, so what element do you think he is?”

Kaminari smacked her palm against her forehead. “Ice, duh! I forgot, Hiyori’s name their children to match their element. I can’t believe I forgot something so basic!”

“Don’t worry about it. So, let’s blow this Popsicle stand!” Kasumi said while standing up.

“Am I aloud to leave?” Kaminari said throwing off the covers. Kasumi smirked slyly.

“No, but who’s keeping track anyway?”

“Ah, touché.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naruto, Sakura, Jessica, and Hinata, quietly followed the nurse. “She lost a lot of blood so don’t expect her to be conscious.” The nurse said as she led the group of down the hall.

“D-do you think that K-Kaminari-san is o-ok?” Hinata asked. Jessica smiled at Hinata.

“I wouldn’t worry about Nari-san, Hinata-san, she’s one tough cookie.” Jessica said as she gave Hinata an uneasy look. “The real question is, are YOU ok? Neji gave you quite the beating.”

Hinata smiled at Jessica. “I’ll b-be f-fine.” Hinata stuttered.

“But still,” Sakura started. “Kaminari’s arm didn’t look so good. She might have to get it chopped.” Jessica looked like she was ready to smack Sakura upside the head when she saw Hinata’s horrified expression.

Naruto smiled widely. “Don’t worry girls! I’ve known Kaminari since forever! If I know Nari-san like I do, when we get to her room, she’d be up and gone already. Believe it.” Naruto said. Hinata smiled with a blush on her face.

“Here we are, room 201. I can only give you guy five minutes in here.” The nurse knocked on the door. “Kaminari?” The nurse started to open the door? “You’ve got a group of friends here to see you--ah!” The nurse drooped her clipboard when she saw the empty room.

“I told you so, believe it.”