TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: lol I is back and with a brand new chapter! The fight between friends ends here! Who will win? Kaminari? Or Jessica? Find out today!

Sorry ppls, I do not own Naruto. If I did, Kaminari would so be a character, Neji would be a kitten, and Jiraya would be a name of a mixed drink. >:D But sadly, all I own is some OCs and ideas.

Read on my fellow Narutards!
Kaminari stared in half amazement and half horror at the violet haired girl in front of her. Oh, man! What should I do now? Should I withdraw from this fight? Or should I continue to fight? Withdrawing looks very tempting right about now…maybe I should…

Kaminari looked up at the balcony at her friends and family. Kasumi stared down at her niece shaking her head in a “no” motion. Narrowing her eyes, Kaminari returned her eyes to Jessica’s Angel. What am I thinking?! I can’t give up now! What kind of ninja would I be if I gave up as soon as the going got rough? Kaminari thought, mentally scolding herself.

A coward. The female Hiyori thought to herself while grimacing. That’s what kind. Kaminari hand slipped into her left weapon’s pouch. If I’m to lose this fight. Kaminari started while pulling out a scroll and opened it. Then I’ll go down with a bang. The blue haired girl bit her thumb and smeared blood on the scroll’s kanji’s. Like a true ninja.

“Gemini Summon no Jutsu!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Most of the observers in the balcony watched in amazement as Kaminari’s body glowed white and started to pull itself apart. When the light faded, two Kaminaris pulled out kunai and launched themselves at Jessica’s Angel.

So that’s how Kaminari preformed that technique. Kakashi thought to himself. Naruto stared puzzled at the scene below him. “Hey, Kasumi.” Naruto said, catching the water Hiyori’s attention. “What kind of jutsu is that? A clone jutsu?”

Kasumi’s lips twitched into a small grin. “Yes, and no.” Kasumi started. “The Gemini Summon Jutsu is more of a steady mix of a Summoning jutsu and a clone jutsu. It was one of Suzume’s moves.” Naruto nodded when he heard Kaminari’s mother’s name.

“However, the Gemini Summon Jutsu, is not exactly a Summoning jutsu.” Kasumi continued. Naruto gave a confused look. “Summoning jutsu are contracts in blood with living creatures. The Gemini Summon Jutsu has no such contract. What the jutsu actually does is split the users very soul in half and puts half of the soul into a clone. So yes, it’s kind of a clone jutsu, but also isn’t at the same time.”

Naruto’s eyes widened. “Kaminari splits her soul in half?!” Naruto shouted in half horror half amazement. Kasumi nodded. Sakura decided to join this conversation.

“But Kasumi-sensei, isn’t that dangerous?! What would happen if the clone was destroyed? Would Kaminari be killed as well?” Sakura voiced the questions that made her actually worry for her blue haired teammate.

Kasumi didn’t answer right away. “Yes...” The water Hiyori started. “splitting your soul in half can be very dangerous, and it can also give you an advantage in battle.” Kasumi paused before continuing. “If the clone was destroyed the soul would automatically return to it’s other half, however…”

“However?” Sakura nervously repeated. Kasumi grinned down at her niece’s pink haired teammate.

“Don’t worry about the, ‘however’.” Beamed Kasumi. Naruto and Sakura fell over. Cha! You’re going to stop talking NOW?! What a waste of time! CHA!! Inner Sakura raged on.

Kasumi looked at Sakura and Naruto with blank eyes before returning her attention on her niece’s battle. Their still so young. Kasumi started to think about Naruto and Sakura. They don’t need to know quite yet that if Gemini Kaminari was destroyed, the real Kaminari would feel the death blow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari groaned as she received yet another blow from Jessica’s angel. Is the angel toying with me? That thing has enough power to kill me with one blow. So why hasn’t it yet?! The electric Hiyori thought, frustrated.

Kaminari watched Gemini Kaminari get her ass kicked. There has to be something I can do to win! Or at least make the angel go away! There has to be! A move? Weakness? Jutsu? Kaminari stopped her train of thought as her eyes widened.

I could use THAT jutsu! Instantly the blue haired girl shook her head. What am I thinking?! I can’t use that jutsu! It’s too dangerous for both Jessica and me! Kaminari grimaced. But it just may be the only chance I have at winning. Oh, man! What do I do?!

The young Hiyori’s eyes widened in pain as Jessica’s angel sent a kunai straight through Gemini Kaminari’s heart. Gemini Kaminari’s body glowed white before a blast of white light moved from her body to the real Kaminari’s body. “GAAAAHHH!!” Kaminari screamed out in pain as her right hand gripped the area of her sweater that was over her heart. As the light faded, so did the pain that was around Kaminari’s heart.

Kaminari stood up straight with a scowl on her face. Her electric Hiyori blood boiled with anger as her thunder bolt pupils glared at Jessica’s angel. Grabbing the zipper of her sweater, Kaminari unzipped her navy blue sweater, threw it on the ground, and stood in her dark gold tank top.

I don’t care if this angel shares the same body as my best friend! That angel is pissing. Me. Off! Kaminari angrily thought. Electricity cackled around the blue haired girl’s body. I’m SO using that jutsu now! Kaminari irrationally thought in her anger.

I don’t care if this kills me! That bitch is going down! Kaminari thought as she began making hand signs. Rat, snake, dragon, ox, hare, ram, monkey. The electricity cackling around Kaminari increase in size and power. The electricity then move so it was completely covering the blue haired girl’s right arm.

Kaminari charged at the angel in front of her. Jessica’s angel began swiftly making hand signs. Kaminari was almost right in front of the angel when she brought her right arm back and punched forward. Jessica’s angel finished her hand signs.

“Yari no Denkai! The Spear of Electricity!” Kaminari shouted.

“Heaven's Wrath Jutsu!” Jessica’s angel shouted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The explosion in the arena was so great that some of the genin in the balcony had to cling to the railing or be swept away. Naruto was one of these genin. “KAMINARI-SAN!!” Naruto shouted as loud as he could, but it was in vain. The smoke covering the arena was too thick to see through.

Kasumi was very tense and trying as hard as she could to see through the smoke. Kaminari, you idiot! What the hell compelled you to use that technique?! You’re not even close to mastering it! Kasumi thought, panicking.

The smoke slowly began fade. Quite a few people gasped when the smoke faded. A light brown haired girl and a blue haired girl lie unmoving in opposite ends of the arena. “N-nari-san, Jessica-san…” Naruto whispered.

Kasumi’s fists turned white as they gripped the balcony’s railing. Get up, Kaminari. GET UP!! Kasumi mentally shouted in panic. Jessica’s body stirred and slowly managed to stand. The proctor looked like he was about to say something, but decided against it when the other girl climbed to her feet as well.

Kasumi sighed in relief as everyone else gasped in horror. “Kaminari’s arm!” Sakura shouted in horror and disgust. Kaminari’s right arm was burned so bad, that the skin cracked and leaked blood. Everyone in the balcony watched as the two girls struggled to stay standing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jessica grimaced in pain and horror as she stared at her friend. More specifically, her friend’s arm. …K-Kaminari-san… Jessica groaned in pain as another wave of excruciating pain slowly ripped through her body. I’m almost…completely out of chakra… Jessica shakily thought to herself.

Kaminari did nothing but stand and stare at her friend. Her right arm was killing her with how much it hurt. I’m at the end of my rope. Kaminari quietly thought to herself. Suddenly both girls fell over. Jessica crashed straight to the ground unconscious, while Kaminari fell to her knees first before landing on the ground, unconscious.

Just as the medical team raced into the arena, the proctor spoke. “The winner, Kaminari Hiyori.”