TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Gah! I'm sorry that the end of this chapter sucks! I was having problems ending this chapter.
I have named my kitty! My kitten's name is Willow. Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions.
I am excited about the Fanfiction Contest here on Tonfa. With some luck, people will think this story to be good enough to nominate. I'll keep hoping ^_^

Me? Own Naruto? Pssh. Yeah right. Let's name the things I don't own. Naruto, the computer I'm working on, myself, my pillow (lol stole that from my sister xP), and a bunch of other stuff. I don't even own all the OCs used in this story! (Jessica Kamiya and her family are owned by kuramasgurl018) I do own Kaminari Hiyori, The entire Hiyori clan, and a bunch of stray OCs. (ex. the twin children from the land of waves, and that cranky old lady)

Read on my lovelys.
Kaminari’s body stirred for a moment before groaning. Gold eyes fluttered open and looked around the room she was in. “What? This isn’t the forest.” Kaminari mumbled to herself. The electric Hiyori’s attention snapped to the door as it slid open.

“Morning sleeping beauty. It’s about time.” Jessica grinned to her blue haired friend as she leaned against the door frame. Kaminari’s face gained a relieved expression as she saw her friend.

“Jessica, where are we?” Questioned Kaminari. Fear suddenly overtook the Hiyori’s face. “Is my team alright? What happened to those sound guys?!” Kaminari questioned in alarm. Jessica held up a hand to calm her friend down.

“Relax, girl! They’re all ok!” Jessica said as she walked over to her friend and sat down by her. Kaminari gave a heavy sigh of relief. “You see, after you were knocked out Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji showed up. In fact, had they not you’d probably be dead now.” clarified Jessica.

“I thought I heard Shikamaru before I passed out. So then, where are we?” Asked Kaminari as she looked around. Jessica gave Kaminari an “are-you-kidding-me?!” look. Kaminari blinked in confusion at her friends look. “What?”

“Wow,” Started Jessica as she smacked the palm of her hand to her forehead. “you are really slow, aren’t you? Just how hard did you hit your head? We’re in the tower, dummy!” Jessica said.

“Really? How many days have passed? ……hey I’m not slow!” Complained Kaminari. Jessica simply laughed at her friend. “So seriously, how many days?”

“We’ve been here for almost three days. We’ve got a half hour until time’s up and we have to report to the arena. We passed the second exam, Kaminari-san!” Grinned Jessica. Kaminari cheered as she punched the air with her fist.

“Yeah!” Cheered the younger Hiyori. “Hey, where is Naruto?” Asked Kaminari as she turned to her friend. Jessica frowned slightly.

“Before we left them, your squad said they still needed to get their second scroll…and I haven’t seen them around the tower.” Said Jessica. Seeing her friend’s disheartened look, Jessica quickly added, “But I’m sure they’ll make it! Knowing Naruto, he’ll get here at last minute.” Kaminari laughed.

“Kakashi really has been influencing us WAY to much!” Kaminari said laughing. Jessica joined the laugh fest. They suddenly stopped laughing when the speaker in the corner of the room said for all genins to report to the area. “That’s our cue.”

“Yup.” Agreed Jessica as the two females stood up. Kaminari grabbed her shoulder bag that was next to her and left with her friend. As they where walking Kaminari dug through one on the smaller pockets in her bag and pulled out a small bottles of pills.

Jessica wasn’t paying attention to Kaminari as the Hiyori unscrewed the cap of the bottle and popped one of the pills in her mouth. Putting the bottle back in her bag as she swallowed the pill, Kaminari grinned to herself. Kasumi, you have no idea how much I love you for packing food pills Mentally grinned Kaminari as she felt some of her strength return to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari paid little attention to what the Hokage was saying to her and the rest of the genin , instead, she was looking at everyone who passed the second exam. A wide grin worked it’s way on Kaminari’s face when she saw that all of the rookies had made it. Naruto! Shino! You both made it!

Kabuto’s withdrawal snapped Kaminari back to reality. I don’t know what surprises me more, Kaminari thought to herself. That Kabuto guy withdrawing now, or Naruto fussing over it so much. Thought the electric Hiyori as she watched her blond friend with a raised eyebrow.

The Hokage sighed before continuing. “Due to Kabuto’s withdrawal, the person who was to battle with him will win by default.” The Hokage said as the giant computer was turned on. The computer displayed Kabuto’s match. Kabuto Yakushi vs. Shimo Hiyori

Lucky bastard. Kaminari thought to herself before the first real match was announced. Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Grinning to herself, Kaminari walked up the stairs with the rest of the genin to the balcony. Go for it Emo Kaminari mused to herself as she made her way to the balcony.

Kaminari face was perplexed the entire time she watched the Uchiha fight. Even when Sasuke was announced as the winner of the match, it did little to lighten her face. Naruto noticed his friends look. “Is something wrong, Nari-san?” Naruto asked.

“No.” Replied the electric Hiyori. “It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.” Kaminari told her friend. Naruto gave an unsure nod before turning his attention to the next match. It was Kankuro vs. Misumi. Maybe I was imagining it, but something looked off with Sasuke.

“What’s new pussy cat?” Said a female voice behind Kaminari. Glancing behind her, Kaminari saw a familiar blue haired woman.

“Oh, Hi aunt Kasumi.” Kaminari greeted before looking back at the match below her. Kankuro had just been announced as the winner. Kasumi frowned at her niece. Leaning against the railing, Kasumi stared at her niece.

“Who’s fighting now?” Kasumi asked her niece as she looked down at the two females fighting. Kaminari shrugged as she slumped against the railing.

“The blond is a girl named Temari and the brown haired girl is called Tenten.” Kaminari said as she watch the fight come to an end. Temari of the sand village was the winner. The giant computer displayed the next match. Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin

That match didn’t last very long. Kaminari grinned when Shikamaru was announced as the winner You totally pwned that bitch, Shikamaru! Mentally cheered the young Hiyori. Kaminari froze when the next match was announced.

Kaminari Hiyori vs. Jessica Kamiya