TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Whooo! This story has been read over 1500 times and has 93 awesome reviews from some very awesome reviewers! xD You all make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Speaking of fuzzy, I have a favor for all my reviewers. A few days ago I got a new kitten and I can't think of any good names for it. It's a gray color and I'm not naming it 'Smokey'. (We've already had a cat named Smokey) Please give me some good ones! :)

If I owned Naruto, I'd be an awesome artist, because Naruto was a manga before it was an anime. Take my word for it when I say, "I couldn't draw a rock and make it look decent" I do own my OCs and some ideas! Jessica Kamiya and her family are kuramasgurl018's OCs.

Read on peoples!
Kaminari and Jessica looked down at the ground with looks of horror on their faces. Shimo kept his emotionless look as he too, gazed down at the scene. Squad nine had just landed in the tree they were standing in and in that short moment they were there, Jessica and Kaminari froze.

Kaminari felt rage boil up inside her chest as she watched Sakura trying her best to protect an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto and an injured boy with a bowl hair cut that Kaminari recognized as one of the boys she played poker with. Despite how angry she was, despite how badly she wanted to help her injured teammate, Kaminari could not move from her spot.

Jessica was in no better condition. Despite not knowing Sakura too well, except from what Kaminari has told her, she did not appeal to what was happing to her. Jessica’s rage only increased when she saw the guy with a bowl hair was injured. Kaminari’s eyes narrowed in rage when she saw Sakura being forced to slice off her hair in order to free herself.

Kaminari grasped Kamisori when she saw Sakura pin one of the sound ninja down only to be thrown off. The electric bender’s eyes gained a crazed look when she suddenly launched herself at Sakura’s attacker. Hang in there, Sakura!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You little wench!” Zaku said as faced the palms of his hands at Sakura. Zaku’s teammate, Dosu, suddenly shouted out.

“Zaku! Move!” Zaku looked at his teammate in confusion. Zaku barely dodged the scythe that would have sliced him in half. A small tear in Zaku’s shirt signaled the close call. Kaminari landed in front of Sakura holding Kamisori in a defensive position. “These little cockroaches seem to crawl out of everywhere.” Sneered Zaku. Kaminari didn’t even flinch at the insult.

“Kaminari!” Said a relieved Sakura. Kaminari glanced back at the bloodied girl, before looking back to the trio of sound ninja in front of her.

“Sakura,” Started Kaminari. “Stay back and rest for a bit, you deserve it.” Kaminari slowly said. Sakura’s eyes widened in surprise. Oddly enough, Sakura and Kaminari gained a new respect for each other. The respect that only a ninja could have for each other.

“Tch,” Scoffed Zaku. “So you’ve got a big weapon, so what? Want a soapbox to stand on?” Zaku pointed his palms at Kaminari. “You’ll never hit me with that.” Jeered Zaku. Zaku’s eyes widened when he saw that Kaminari was suddenly gone. “what?”

“Kamisori Scythe!” Kaminari shouted as she slashed at Zaku from behind. Zaku dodged and turned to blast Kaminari with a sound wave only to see her after-image. Damn! That bitch is fast! Zaku thought mentally cursing. Dosu and Kin covered their teammate and shot senbon and sound waves at the Hiyori.

Kaminari’s body disappeared once again just before the attacks could reach her. Dosu growled and back flipped to avoid the scythe that was aimed at his head. Kin shot six senbon at Kaminari, but the Hiyori knocked them away with her scythe. Zaku grinned as he sent a wave of sound and hit his target in the back only to frown when smoke filled the area.

Kaminari saw her shadow clone disappear with a pop and a puff of smoke from the tree she was hiding behind. *Jessica! I can’t take on all three by myself! I’ll need you to help me!* Kaminari thought telepathically while sweat ran down her forehead. She needed to pump a lot of chakra in her legs to make herself fast enough to dodge those sound attacks.

*I’ve got you covered* Kaminari nodded and charged at the sound ninja’s again when she heard Jessica’s reply in her head. Kaminari quickly dodged to the right when Kin threw senbon at her. Dosu quickly dodged the scythe that was slashed at him. “Heh, fool.” Taunted Dosu as he sent a wave of sound at the Hiyori.

Kaminari’s body glowed a faint purple before suddenly shooting straight up and hovering in the sky. The sound ninja’s and Sakura’s eyes widened when they seen the girl hovering in the air. Jessica, you‘re a live savor! Kaminari thought to herself while smirking at the ninja’s on the ground.

“What is it with this girl?!” Shouted an outraged Zaku, while he sent a wave of sound at the electric bender only for her to zip out of the way. Dosu narrowed his eyes before closing them. There! The mummy-like sound nin paused in thought for a short moment, before sending a wave of sound towards a tree. Kaminari’s body suddenly started falling from the sky, but disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Jessica and Kaminari stood side-by-side as they faced the sound nin. “heh, found you.” Started Dosu. “I knew there was someone behind the scenes making this cockroach fly.” Dosu said as he motioned to Kaminari. Jessica’s forehead had a thin layer of sweat on it. Psychic control also took a lot of chakra.

“Heh,” Smirked Jessica. “Your sound is pretty fast.” Jessica’s and Kaminari’s bodies glowed a faint purple. “However, my psychic is faster. Much faster.” Jessica and Kaminari disappeared when Dosu and Zaku sent another wave of sound at them.

*Jessica,* Thought Kaminari to her psychic friend. *Please look after Sakura and the others for me while I take these thugs on.* Jessica gave her friend a questioning look, but nodded anyways before disappearing and reappearing by Sakura.

*If you're sure you can handle it.* Jessica worriedly thought to her friend. Kaminari gave a quick nod of her head before narrowing her eyes in thought.

I… Kaminari thought to herself. I shouldn’t use jutsu, unless absolutely necessary. I need to stretch this battle as long as possible and hope they exhaust most of their chakra before the others wake up. Kaminari thought to herself.

Kaminari knocked down a barrage of senbon sent by Kin. The younger Hiyori’s eyes widened when Dosu appeared behind her. I can‘t evade him from here! Kaminari thought panicking. “Die!” Dosu shouted as he swung his arm only to grab his other one in pain. “Gah! Who threw that shuriken?” Dosu growled out as Kaminari got out of the way.

*I told you Shimo had a heart.* Jessica’s voice rang out in the electric bender’s head. Kaminari’s eyes widened when she heard this. Unfortunately, this lowered her guard and left her open for an attack. Zaku smirked when he seen his chance.

“Zankuha! The blast that slices the air!” Shouted Zaku. Kaminari’s body flew straight through a tree. Blood trickled out of the side of the younger Hiyori’s mouth when her body hit the forest floor with a thud. Darkness threatened her vision as Kaminari painfully looked up. I can‘t go out yet…not now.

Kin grinned as she walked up to the Hiyori. Kaminari coughed and a little more blood came out of her mouth. Kin held her senbon in her hand as she looked down at Kaminari with a triumphant smirk on her face. I have no choice! Kaminari suddenly thought. “Goodnight Princess” Kin said before throwing her senbon at Kaminari’s neck.

“Hiyorime!” Kaminari shouted and the senbon bounced off a wall of electricity. Gold eyes with lighting bolt pupils glared at the female sound ninja. Kin jumped away from the electricity that covered the Hiyori’s body and threatened to fry her. Kaminari’s bloodline suddenly deactivated without warning due to exhaustion. …damn it…I don’t have enough chakra to maintain Hiyorime…

Kaminari groaned painfully as she began to fade in and out consciousness. Kin angrily whipped out six more senbon. “Die!” Shouted the female sound nin.

“Shadow Possession Jutsu!” Was the last thing that Kaminari heard before her world finally faded completely into black.