TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The big slow down is here! Sorry, peoples, but I told you it was coming. I shall try to update weekly now! Why so slow compared to what I have been posting? Simple! The next chapter has not beeen written yet! And a week will give me time to complete the next chapter after chapter!

I don't own Naruto. Sorry kitties! No sueing Kamisori, today! :D

KEY:
Hi = Thoughts (mostly)
"hola" = Talking
*Sup?* = Telepathy
~*~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Kaminari looked at the first five questions on the test with a very blank look. How the hell am I suppose to know this shit?! Iruka-sensei must have been slacking in teaching us or something! I don’t think any genin could get these questions. Mentally cursed Kaminari.

Kaminari glanced up at Ibiki, the proctor for the first exam. Hey had a huge smug smirk on his face. And what’s up with this guy, anyways? He made a bigger deal about cheating then about passing the actual test! Kaminari blinked as her eyes widened.

Hey that’s right. He did make a bigger deal about cheating. Kaminari blinked in realization. No genin could get these questions! They want us to cheat! Just not get caught! Thought Kaminari in her epiphany. That would also explain why Shino has been releasing some of his insects She mused.

It was then, Kaminari saw a problem. Crap! I don’t have anything to cheat with! Simply looking will get me caught! I don’t have insects to find answers for me or a Byakugan. Damn Hyuga’s have it easy. Thought Kaminari.

But honestly, what CAN I do? I highly doubt that electricity can help me in this situation. At times like this, I wish my element was ice so I could create an ice mirror, or mind reading abilities like Jessica… Kaminari froze her thoughts right there. She’s discovered her answer to her problem!

Kaminari closed her eyes in concentration. *Jessica…?* Thought Kaminari. A frown came to her face when no one answered. Kaminari tried again. *Jessica, are you there?* Once again no one answered. *HEY!!* Mentally shouted Kaminari.

*WHAT?!* Jessica screamed in Kaminari’s head. Kaminari put her head on the desk as pain racked her brain. Shino raised an eyebrow at Kaminari who was cradling her poor head in pain.

*…ouch…* Mentally whimpered Kaminari as she continued to cradled her head. Jessica glanced over to her friend and sweat dropped.

*Oops, sorry about that. Now you know why I don’t like it when you yell your thoughts. * Thought Jessica. Kaminari nodded her head that was starting to feel a little better.

*Lesson learned. Hey, Jessica. I need help with this test! I don’t know one question on here! Will you please help me out? * Mentally asked Kaminari. Jessica started to lightly tap her pencil on the desk in thought.

*Maybe we can help each other out, Kaminari.* Jessica thought to Kaminari. Kaminari blinked.

*How so?* Kaminari questioned Jessica in her thoughts. Jessica stopped tapping the desk with her pencil.

*I’ve been searching randomly though peoples heads in hopes of finding the correct answers, but I’ve been coming up with nothing. Tell me someone who you think has the right answers, and I’ll help you out.* Thought Jessica.

Kaminari rested her head on the palm of her hand in thought. Who would have the correct answers? Someone who probably had high grades back in the Ninja Academy. Kaminari didn’t reply back to Jessica for about five minutes. Kaminari blinked when she remembered something Iruka-sensei said to Naruto a long time ago.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“…Naruto, you got the lowest score on the written test, while Sasuke got the highest. Sakura had the highest intelligence out of the females, but did the worst on physical exams. Kaminari did the best on the physical exams for the females, but didn’t do so great on the intelligence portion of the exam. That’s why your team was formed the way it was.” Explained Iruka.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


*That’s it! I’ve got it!* Kaminari triumphantly thought. *Search Sakura Haruno! She’s surprisingly intelligent, despite being somewhat of a bitch.* Thought Kaminari. Jessica blinked at the suggestion.

*The pink haired girl from your team? Alright then, be back in a few.* Jessica closed the mind link to Kaminari and began to search Sakura’s mind. Jessica grinned to herself. *Hey Nari-san, we‘ve got us some answers.* Thought Jessica.

*That’s awesome! What’s the answer to the first question?* Thought Kaminari. Slowly but surely Jessica’s and Kaminari’s papers began to fill out will answers. *Thanks for all your help Jessica! You saved my ass.* Thought Kaminari while grinning.

*No problem.* Jessica thought before dispelling the mind link. Kaminari flipped her paper over so no one could see her answers. Gently, Kaminari laid her head on the wood desk and slowly started to drift asleep.

Kaminari groaned as she felt something nudge her side. Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away. Sleepily thought Kaminari. An annoyed look crossed her face when she felt her side being nudged again. It was harder this time. Sleep now! Wake up later! Mentally groaned Kaminari.

CRASH!!

Kaminari’s head snapped up as her hand instinctively when over her kunai pouch on her left hip . A woman, about Kasumi’s age was standing in front of the class. Ibiki sighed as he said, “Your early again, Anko.” ‘Anko’ gained a small sweat drop before looking over the class with a frown on her face.

Kaminari removed her hand from her kunai pouch and waved wildly with a smile on her face when Anko’s eyes drifted over to her. Anko gained a bigger sweat drop before continuing to look over the other students. “You let all these people pass? Ibiki, your test was too easy! You must be getting soft.” Said Anko.

Ibiki grinned to himself. “Or it could be, a stronger crop of candidates this year.” Anko raised an eyebrow before looking back at the genin.

“It sure don’t look it.” Anko mused to herself. Kaminari began twitching. Bitch! Don’t mess with me! Thought Kaminari while glaring. “Trust me,” Anko started again. “by the time I’m done with them, more than half will be eliminated.

Kaminari squared her eyes. That doesn’t sound good. Kaminari thought to herself. Oh, that reminds me, who was nudging me? Kaminari looked to her side and quickly looked away with pink lightly dusting her face. Oh…it was Shino.

“Things are going to be fun.” Anko said with a wild smile on her face. “Alright you maggots have had it easy so far. But, things are going to be different starting first thing in the morning. I’ll let your squad leaders know where you’re suppose to meet me, dismissed.” Said Anko before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Kaminari’s eyebrow shot up as high as it could go. “What an…interesting person she was.” The electric Hiyori said to herself. Kaminari’s body suddenly lurched forward and hit the desk when something pounced on her from behind.

“We did it, Nari-san! We’re going to the next stage of the Chunin Exams!” Said an ecstatic Naruto from the place on his best friend’s back. Kaminari’s chest was painfully smashed against the wooden desk.

“Naruto….please get off…your crushing my boobs.” Whimpered Kaminari. Naruto quickly jumped off and started apologizing with a small blush on his face. Kaminari’s head laid against the desk as her eyes shut tight with pain and embarrassment. The young Hiyori’s face had gone red.

I can’t believe I just said that with Shino-kun right next to me!!