TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This chapter ends the Zabuza Sega! And about time to! =^.^= If you've got some time on your hands or looking for some random humor, please check out my story Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! Please leave some dares or questions! Without them, the story will not be able to continue and I will be very sad. :(

If I owned Naruto, Gaara of the Dessert's name would be changed to Gaara of the Funk! xD The people who made the Naruto Abridged Series really knew what they were doing! xD Too bad all I own are some OCs and ideas.

Read on!
Saying “goodbye” to Inari and Tsunami was probably one of the hardest things Kaminari has ever done, emotionally. The walk back to Konoha wasn’t too bad. Only thing out of place was Kaminari’s right arm in a sling and covered in bandages.

Kaminari kept looking at her wounded fist. The memories of seeing three senbon pinning her fingers to the palm of her hand where still fresh in her memory. Those aren’t the only memories… Kaminari thought with a saddened face as squad seven continued to walk.

Flash backs of the bloody and disturbing dream she had where nothing compared to the memories she had seeing her parents in that genjutsu. Kaminari’s head dropped so that she was now looking at the dirt in front of her feet. Kakashi had been giving her worried glances when she wasn’t looking.

“…Nari-san? Earth to Nari-san!” Naruto shouted in Kaminari’s ear making her jump slightly.

“What already?!” Snapped Kaminari. Naruto grinned before gaining a serious look on his face.

“Are you alright?” Kaminari sighed at Naruto’s tone when he voiced that question. It was a ‘no-beating-around-the-bush-give-me-a-straight-answer’ kind of tone. The rest of the team had the same kind of vibes as they looked at the Hiyori.

Kaminari sighed as she looked back at the ground, before slowly answering. “No, I’m not ok.” She said with obvious sorrow in her voice. She then looked up at her squad with the best possible smile she could manage to pull together. It paled in comparison to all her other smiles. “But I will be” Her team seemed to accept this answer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A truly happy smile didn’t grace Kaminari’s face until she saw the gates of Konoha. I’m home. Kaminari thought. The team noticed the strength of the smile and feel a bit happy themselves. Emo-kun, like a true emo, didn’t show his happiness.

“Yeah! Kohana! Ichiraku’s here I come! Come on, Nari-san!” Said Naruto trying to grab Kaminari’s right arm. When Naruto hit nothing but air when he tried to grab his friend’s arm, he looked at where he grabbed and sweat dropped. Oh yeah, Nari’s arm is in a sling Naruto thought with another sweat drop.

Walking around to Kaminari’s left side, Naruto grabbed Kaminari’s left arm and proceeded to drag her while saying, “Come on, Nari-san! Ichiraku awaits!” Kaminari’s laughter could be heard for a while. The rest of the team watched the scene with sweat drops.

Naruto had ordered a chicken flavored ramen as soon as he got there. After catching her breath, Kaminari ordered a shrimp flavored ramen. The duo didn’t notice the other three occupants until a voice said, “Well look what the cat dragged in.” Naruto and Kaminari turned there heads.

A small blush dusted Kaminari’s cheeks as she named off the other three customers. “Hinata-san! Shino-kun! Dog breath! Akamaru! How’ve ya been?!” Kaminari said with a wide goofy grin. Naruto grinned with the same intensity as Kaminari. Hinata blushed darkly.

“Dog breath?! You want to start something, Hiyori?!” Kiba said growling as he stood up off his seat. Kaminari’s grin turned lazy. A gasp from Hinata made the group of six (Akamaru included) look at the Hyuga. Hinata pointed at Kaminari.

“W-what happened to y-your arm, Kaminari-san?!” Hinata asked with wide eyes. The Abruame, Inuzuka, and Akamaru, looked at Kaminari’s arm, which was in a sling. Kiba smirked.

“What? Got injured on a C class mission? You really must be clumsy!” Kiba smirked arrogantly. His glare turned into a look of slight fear when he saw the glare that Kaminari and Naruto were sporting.

“For your information, asshole.” Growled Kaminari. “That ‘simple C rank’ mission was wrongly labeled. It was at least a B rank mission, if not an A. You have no clue what we went through! We almost died you moron!” Kaminari was standing now. She gave some money to Naruto and left the stand.

“Nari-san?! Where you going?!” Yelled Naruto. “You haven’t even touched your ramen!”

“I’m going to go clear my head! You can have my ramen, Naruto.” Kaminari yelled back. Kaminari walked down the streets of Konoha with blank eyes. I shouldn’t have blown up on Kiba like that. Kaminari thought to herself.

“Kaminari-san!” A soft voice rang out. Kaminari gain a “huh?” expression as she turned around. There, Hinata was seen running up to the blue haired female. Catching up to Kaminari, Hinata started to walk with the Hiyori. “Please d-don’t be mad at Kiba-kun. He d-didn’t know.” Hinata said quietly.

Kaminari sighed loudly as she gave Hinata a smile. “I do regret blowing up on dog boy like that, but he had it coming. He should learn to think be for he goes motor mouth on us.” Kaminari said turning her smile into a goofy grin. Hinata laughed softly.

“Yes, he does have the tendency to do that at times.” Hinata said as she smiled at Kaminari. She didn’t stutter, she must starting to feel comfortable around me Kaminari thought with that same goofy grin.

“So, you have a crush on Naruto, eh?” Kaminari said, changing the subject. Hinata flushed red instantly. “Don’t deny it. I see how you look at him.” She said looking at Hinata. Hinata was looking at the ground. “And I think you two would make a great couple!” Kaminari chirped, while Hinata looked up surprised.

“Y-You mean that?!” Hinata stuttered. Kaminari grinned like Naruto after a prank he pulled turned out better than he thought it would have.

“Yup! I do mean that! I’ll even try to help you two get together!” Kaminari said punching the air in front of her. Hinata smiled brightly at Kaminari.

“Thank you Kaminari-san.” Hinata said quietly. Kaminari’s nose wrinkled ever so slightly.

“Please don’t call me Kaminari. We’re good friends now! Call me Nari!” Kaminari said proudly. Hinata kept her grin going strong.

“O-ok! Nari-san!” Hinata said before smiling kind of darkly. Hinata mumbled something that only Kaminari could hear. Kaminari instantly flushed with embarrassment.

“H-Hina-chan! How did you know?!” Said Kaminari, while blushing and giving Hinata a surprised look with wide golden eyes. Hinata blushed at the new nickname before giggling softly.

“That you liked him? You weren’t that subtle about it.” Giggled Hinata. Kaminari’s blush didn’t fade as she buried her face in her hands in embarrassment. I thought I was being subtle about it! Kaminari mentally groaned.

“Please promise me that you won’t tell him, Hina-chan! Please!” Begged Kaminari with pleading eyes. Hinata giggled again.

“I won’t tell him.” Hinata said smiling at her new friend. Kaminari smiled at her female friend.

“Thanks, Hina-chan, really.”