TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Wow this chapter is...so short. O.o' Sorry about that! Despite the shortness I hope you enjoy Chapter 13, Genjutsu Broken! Kekkei Genkai Awakened!

I do not own Naruto. Just ideas and OCs. That is all!

Read on!
“Mommy! Daddy!” Kaminari shouted with tears in her eyes. She ran at her smiling parents. They looked same as the last time she saw them. Her mother’s long silky blue hair, and her violet eyes. Daddy’s muscular build and his scruffy red hair. His golden eyes…

They look exactly the same! Kaminari thought happily as she continued to run to her smiling parents. Kaminari frowned as she slowly stopped running. Every time she’d run for them she’d never get any closer. What gives?

The shadows in the room began to take on a human form. This form went behind her parents. “Mommy, daddy, look out!” Kaminari screamed as the figure pulled out a katana made of shadows. Kaminari watched with horror as her father as spit in two.

“No! Daddy!” Kaminari yelled running at the shadow monster. Kaminari pumped her legs faster as she saw her mother try to blow the shadows away with powerful wind. The wind was like a summer breeze to the shadow monster.

Kaminari choked on her tears as she tried to run faster. That monster was slashing off her mothers limbs one by one. “No, stop it! Leave my mother alone! Please stop it!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kakashi tried to dispel the illusion his blue haired student was under, but it proved fruitless. “What the hell did you do to her?!” Kakashi growled at Zabuza angrily. Zabuza chuckled darkly.

“I’m simply reuniting her with her parents. Aren’t the nicest ninja?” Sneered Zabuza. Kakashi’s eyes narrowed even more by this answer. Damn it! What now! Thought Kakashi. I have to protect Kaminari until she snaps out of it!

Kakashi looked at the rest of his team. Naruto and Sasuke can’t last forever in that Haku kid’s jutsu. Sakura’s ok for now…and then there’s this guy. Kakashi thought glaring at Zabuza. Kaminari’s body began to shake.

Tears slipped out of her blank eyes. “….no…mommy…daddy….” Mumbled Kaminari. Zabuza laughed out evilly, while Kakashi glared hatefully at Zabuza and pulled out a kunai. Hang in there, kid. Kakashi thought to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari tripped over her own to feet and landed painfully on her face. The shadows in the room seemed to laugh at her misfortune. Kaminari looked up at the bloody scene ahead of her. “Not…mommy. Please not mommy!” She screamed at her mother’s attacker.

The shadow monster turned his face of shadows at Kaminari and let out a bone chilling laugh. He then faced her mother again and finished her off. Kaminari’s tears sprang anew from her eyes. Her mother’s body was completely decapitated.

The monster laughed joyously at his work. “No…mom…dad…” Mumbled Kaminari as she clenched her fists. An over powering felling of rage filled her body. She slowly stood up, her body shaking with rage. Her eyes narrowed at the laughing shadows.

“You monster…you will pay. YOU WILL PAY!!” Screamed Kaminari as electricity exploded from her body. Slowly, the shadows began to disappear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You monster…” Kaminari’s body mumbled. Kakashi and Zabuza’s attention snapped to the blue haired girl. “you will pay. YOU WILL PAY!” Kaminari screamed as electricity exploded and surrounded her body. Kaminari’s eyes blinked as she returned from the genjutsu.

Good, she’s no longer under Zabuza’s jutsu…but her eyes. Kakashi thought looking at her student. Indeed, Kaminari’s eyes did change. The black pupil of her golden eyes had changed its shape. Once from the normal circle of one’s eyes, to the shape of a thunderbolt. The symbol for lighting.

Her kekkei genkai has finally revealed itself. Kakashi thought. Kaminari bent down and picked up Kamisori, once the electricity died down some. Gripping it in her hands tightly she glared at Zabuza, but something else caught her attentions. A dome of rectangular ice sheets.

“Naruto! Sasuke!” Kaminari yelled as she ran at her friends.

“I don’t think so, brat!” Zabuza said running at Kaminari with his sword. Kaminari moved her hand in a snapping pose and snapped her fingers at Zabuza.

“Out of my way!” She said as she snapped her fingers. A golden thunderbolt came out of her snap and hurled itself at Zabuza, forcing him to dodge . I’m coming Naruto…Sasuke. She said as she closed in on the ice dome.