TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yay! New chapter time! And I'm bringing sexy back! ^_~ lol couldn't help myself. Enjoy chapter 11: Mysterious Boy!

I do not own Naruto. If I said I did, I'd be sued so bad that I'd be homeless and wouldn't be able to continue writing this story, for I do not live near a public library. :[ Get it? Got it? Good.

KEY = Nothing has changed so don't worry about it! :D

Read on!
A figure loomed over two unconscious ones. The figure crouched down and reached it’s hand over one of the unconscious person’s neck. The hand redirected itself and touched the person’s shoulder and began shaking it.

“You’ll catch a cold if you sleep here.” The figure said shaking the unconscious blond. Naruto opened his eyes to see a female looking person shaking him awake. Naruto shot up into a sitting position. Kaminari, who was asleep on Naruto’s stomach, was thrown off Naruto and hit the ground hard; successfully waking her up.

“Huh? Wha? When did Sasuke decide to grow out his hair?” Said Kaminari, still in a sleeping daze, while looking at the figure that woke the duo up. Seeing the pink kimono, Kaminari slapped herself to make sure she wasn’t still sleeping. Sasuke’s in pink?! She thought.

“Who are you?” Asked Naruto. Kaminari finally fully awake, saw this guy wasn’t Sasuke. The guy smiled and Naruto and Kaminari blushed. “I mean, ‘what are you doing out here’, and all that.” Covered Naruto. She’s prettier than Sakura! He thought. He’s hotter than S--wait! What the hell am I thinking?! Thought Kaminari confused, at her would-be thought.

“I’m gathering herbs.” The guy/girl responded.

“Herbs?” Inquired Naruto.

“Yes that’s right. They are for treating illnesses and healing wounds.” The mystery person said while smiling.

“We could help you if you like.” Said Kaminari with a faint blush still adorned on her face.

“If you wish.” Said the person, still smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naruto and Kaminari picked the specific herb that the person had told them. The person looked at the duo before asking “What were you two doing out here?” The person asked innocently.

“We’re training.” Said Naruto. The person blinked in a surprised kind of way.

“So are you two ninja, then? Because I’ve noticed that headband that you are wearing. Or are you just making a fashion statement.” The person asked.

“No, we’re ninja.” Said Kaminari. “We’re from the village hidden in the leaves, or Konoha. My clan, the Hiyori clan, isn’t original from Konoha, but I was born in Konoha.” Kaminari said with pride. The person looked intrigued.

“The Hiyori clan? Really?” The person said with interest. Kaminari blinked and looked at the person in surprise.

“You know my clan?” She asked the person. The guy nodded.

“Yes, I heard stories of two Hiyori clan members coming to the land of waves to train. Those two were said to have saved the village during a powerful storm. One controlled the water to keep the village from being flooded and wiped away by powerful waves, while the other one controlled the wind so the village was blown away or destroyed by hurricanes and tornados.” The person said.

The grin that was plastered on Kaminari’s face was priceless. Naruto took note of the grin and asked, “Nari-san, did you know those two Hiyori’s?” Kaminari nodded to Naruto’s question.

“Yeah,” Started Kaminari. “the water bender is my aunt and the wind bender,” Kaminari’s smile lost some of its power. “was my mother.” Kaminari finished. Naruto frowned when he saw the small fake smile on Kaminari’s face.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you in any way.” The person said seeing the fake smile. “So are you two an item?” Naruto and Kaminari eyes widened with this question. They looked at each other before making gag faces.

“Ew! No way! He/She is just my friend!” Naruto and Kaminari shouted while increasing the space between them. The mystery person laughed light heartedly.

“Sorry, I assumed wrong, but it is good to have someone precious to you.” Noticing Naruto and Kaminari’s full attention, the person continued. “When a person has someone precious to protect, their power grows.”

“I’d drink to that.” Kaminari said smiling. The person stood up with the basket of herbs.

“Sorry to interrupt your practice.” The person said while walking off. Stopping the person looked back at the duo. “By the way, I’m a boy.” He said as he continued to walk away. Naruto flipped out.

“What?! A boy?! But he’s even prettier than Sakura!” Naruto shouted. Kaminari looked at Naruto with surprised eyes. He honestly thought that was a girl?! She thought bewildered.

Another figure walked into the clearing. “Hey duck butt, what cha doing here?” Kaminari asked the emo. Sasuke gained an anime vein as he glared at Hiyori.

“Did you two losers forget about breakfast?” Sasuke said crossing his arms. Naruto and Kaminari just stared at the Uchiha, before breaking out into huge grins. Sasuke twitched. Kaminari glomped the unsuspecting emo.

“Look Naruto-kun! Emo-kun here does care! The apocalypse really must be coming!” Kaminari told her friend while ruffling Sasuke’s hair. Sasuke desperately tried to break free from Kaminari’s grip.

“Let go of me, you loser!” Sasuke shouted. Naruto was laughing so hard tears ran like rivers down his face. Kaminari grinned before letting the raven haired boy go.

“Oh fine, Nii-san.” Kaminari grinned. Sasuke snapped his attention to the female. Wait, what did she call me? Sasuke thought. “Come on, bros, lets train” Kaminari told the to males while grinning widely. Naruto grinned widely, while Sasuke…just kind of stood there.